Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
:crying::crying::crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not all of it is in public on there.

The whole ting just mek me :wacko: seriously, mi cyaan tell big ooman wha fi do, but yuh fin out seh di man marry wan nex ooman an yuh still flex wid him? Cha. Wan duppy dat. Mi believe inna karma an yea di man lie, but yuh still ramp wid him an yuh knoa seh a marrid him marrid...nuttn nuh go so inna mi yaad!

All I can say about him is that he is VERY good at the game. The words he says sound so good to someone who wants to believe them.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
:crying::crying::crying:

What's wrong?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

The whole ting just mek me :wacko: seriously, mi cyaan tell big ooman wha fi do, but yuh fin out seh di man marry wan nex ooman an yuh still flex wid him? Cha. Wan duppy dat. Mi believe inna karma an yea di man lie, but yuh still ramp wid him an yuh knoa seh a marrid him marrid...nuttn nuh go so inna mi yaad!

All I can say about him is that he is VERY good at the game. The words he says sound so good to someone who wants to believe them.

I am sorry, though, JG - There is a point where hard cold fact slammed in your face has to make you wake up - My ex was good at the game too - You know my story - eventually, I woke up.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I just looked at some baby pictures and all I can do is :crying::crying::crying:

I'm just over emotional right now. I got into it with the counselor at my son's school about what language Jamaicans speak and she pissed me off :angry: ... but I handled it and asked her if she read the e-mail article that I sent her. She's telling me he has an heavy accent. I just got up and walked out and went to the conference with his teacher. Unreal!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I Can relate to horror stories too first guy i was datin in JA turned out to be liar cheat user. Glad it did not last too long. Im glad i figured it out soon enuf. But check this out, this summer i found out he was married all along! when i met him to a much much older lady! older than his mom....and living in lousiana...all i could do was laugh glad i got out before i found all that out. And found that he was so mad when i got married cuz he planned on dumping the lady and marry me hahahaa. I think she applied for him and they got denied. He was married to this woman a year prior to meeting me.

Name isn't David is it?

Nope Gavin or goes by Bryan. If someone know him put out de alert lol....sound the alarm :devil: last time i went to see him he was up on the fon tellin some ooman he love her that was one of my cues and clues to leave

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of jamaican women that do the same thing.

What's that?

KK that food was so damn nasty on Saturday

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I was on a weekend trip with one of the bands that I am friends with - The guys are like my brothers, and my friends and I will usually use them as a quick get away if they are playing somewhere fun - It was rainy, so we were all hanging out - We sat all afternoon listening to one of the guys call women - one after the other - and each time, the conversation started - "I had a dream last night about you and I just had to call you" - When he was done, I asked him if he got any rest with all that dreaming!!

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of jamaican women that do the same thing.

I am sure, KK -

And there are also Americans/ English / Canadian women // men who use and hurt people living in Jamaica who are good, honest people - It goes all ways.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
:rofl: SWRIOUSLY JG..CAN U SEE THAT NOW...SNIFFING FLOUR LADIES END UP WITH FLOUR BRAIN :help: WE FLOUR PPL IN JA FOR B-DAYS I HATED IT EVERYTIME :angry:

I hated the flouring too. Although, I have some great pictures.

I am sorry, though, JG - There is a point where hard cold fact slammed in your face has to make you wake up - My ex was good at the game too - You know my story - eventually, I woke up.

I do know. And, I agree with you. It pains me to see people I care about falling for it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK lets go to likkle italy this weekend VELLEGGIAS http://www.velleggiasitalianseafood.com/

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.