SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Nope - still a rental, Marlita - Just a house rental instead of an apartment.

Kimmy, I am not trying to be cruel, lol - But I have seen so much stuff - I have spent ALOT of time over the years in Negril as a single woman - My friends that I travel with there are 20 years older than me, also single - they look good for their age, but not that good - The lines that we have heard, the things that I have seen,...... I could write a trashy novel.

Sus;

For many, many years I've seen a lot of craziness and if people ask me I tell them what I've seen or what I've experienced. I love it when I man try to run game on me, sometimes I let them run around like a damn ediat before I hit them with it. MARCEL is the only man in so many years that didn't try to run game on me when I met him. He's also the only one that didn't turn his back and run when he found out I was a Jamaican. Ya'll just don't know how much dissing goes on when some (not ALL) of the men try to run game.

All mi can see is di tinking dutty JOHN'CROW dem can guh (I can't type it or I'm going to get bax dung)...(weh she deh)?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies,

I been pretty quiet lately. But here every day.

JAeyes...take it real SLOW. Dont rush it.

Well I am 5 wks pregnant and with my last pregnancy I had PIH. So I have to take it easy. :star:

Please pray for me that all will be well

Another yardie baby!!!! woo hooo!!!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oonuh lef mi and mi post...though VJ is acting up :angry:

Dillon..I'm very very happy that u did what u felt best in ur heart...things just don't work sometimes and u just have to move on...much respect to u for airing that...

For real...much respect.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oonuh lef mi and mi post...though VJ is acting up :angry:

Dillon..I'm very very happy that u did what u felt best in ur heart...things just don't work sometimes and u just have to move on...much respect to u for airing that...

For real...much respect.

Thank you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
JG..can u just see that now..one for u and one for me...dem sayin mek it seem like there is no world w/o dem..JAeyes..open dem eyes girl..and knock ur sis in her head too....

Mrslady.....u said u met ur SO in June of this yr? Do u feel like it's too soon are u now questioning ur intent ?

Mrslady..go check out ummmwhats her name..Texasbound's profile

Never that! I just was curious about how other people felt about knowing someone for a short time. Yes just June of this year........I am sure there are others on here that have had a shorter relationship, such as mine, and just don't fess up to it. Steve is a great man, I love him, he loves me, and we haven't filed yet. I am learning his ways and moods, just as he is mine. I ask questions of him and myself all the time. I have prayed on it for months. We have prayed on it together too......Here I am defending myself again.......I know where people are coming from I get it I do! My eyes are open and they are open WIDE :blink: sister girl. I am not questioning anything about my feelings ever. I do sometimes get caught up in the talk about visa love and step back and re-evaluate what is happening. I have to, we all have to if we have met a man that we did not grow up knowing like have.

PLEASE ! don't call me anything other than my name that gets to me...i take offense..i'm glad ur happy and ur eyes are wide open..and ur not being used!

Not my intention to offend..sorry. :blush:

event.png

"JAeyes..open dem eyes girl..and knock ur sis in her head too...."

Same ting mi grannie woudah seh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
There are couples on this board who may have seen each other over a span of three trips (each trip lasting about 3-5 days, so for argument's sake lets say they spent a total of 15 days together before paperwork was filed) and say JAEyes files, but she spent an entire two weeks (14 days) with the man - seriously, what's the difference? The fact that one couple saw each other three separate times and someone else saw her loved one once?

Yes she should tread lightly but if she feels this is it, then taking one or two more trips down isn't gonna make much of a difference if her mind is already made.

For the years I've been on VJ, I've seen posts like these. This isn't the first (and by far it won't be the last) time a person from ANY country says something like this.

JAEyes whatever you decide, just be careful.

Your right Jonesie. Many folks on here have not had lots of face to face time with their SO before marriage. I being one of them. Even though it was 10 months before we married, we actually only had about 2.5 weeks of face to face time. Lots of phone talking and whatnot, but to me thats not the most important part of the relationship. I for one am confident in my relationship but I also think what I did was a bit foolish at times. (shocking right?) Well I put my faith truly in the Lord and He is the only one that got me thru. If I had not, my relationship would have been in a state of turmoil and destruction. This situation is not the most ideal and I would not recommend it to ANYONE, even if mine is working. I do think that you must follow your head and NOT your heart in this type of situation. Your heart does foolish foolish things and really...cant be trusted. Place your faith in God and really submerge yourself into the persons life and just sit and watch if they submerge themselves in yours. While on vacation...EVERYTHING is great a relaxing and perfect and just so wonderful and amazing....it VACATION! Not reality. The reality of being in a serious realtionship with someone u love who is miles away at months on end is NOT amazing. But you have to treat it like a normal realtionship otherwise you'd be quick to get caught up. I've seen people on here get caught up, some snap out of it some dont and then its too late. Most times we all just sit back and watch it like its a train wreck and say nothing. its none of our business really and I for one have not seen ONE woman on here change her mind about her SO from the things that a Yardie VJ'er said. So all I can say is think with your head and NOT your heart. That should get you some of your answers.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
watcha mi ave 6 HEARTS !!!!

gimmi one nuh!!

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

I'm jsut a ball of laughs today boy ..

wa mek a mi alone a cat to mi self..weh everybody run gone

enuff a JAeyes she need fi get it together

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nope - still a rental, Marlita - Just a house rental instead of an apartment.

Kimmy, I am not trying to be cruel, lol - But I have seen so much stuff - I have spent ALOT of time over the years in Negril as a single woman - My friends that I travel with there are 20 years older than me, also single - they look good for their age, but not that good - The lines that we have heard, the things that I have seen,...... I could write a trashy novel.

Sus;

For many, many years I've seen a lot of craziness and if people ask me I tell them what I've seen or what I've experienced. I love it when I man try to run game on me, sometimes I let them run around like a damn ediat before I hit them with it. MARCEL is the only man in so many years that didn't try to run game on me when I met him. He's also the only one that didn't turn his back and run when he found out I was a Jamaican. Ya'll just don't know how much dissing goes on when some (not ALL) of the men try to run game.

All mi can see is di tinking dutty JOHN'CROW dem can guh (I can't type it or I'm going to get bax dung)...(weh she deh)?

Lawny, I am the same way - I see it here, I see it there - it cracks me up when guys try to run game, or some of the lines that they will use - My friends are not that naive to some things, and are out for having fun, not hooking up - But there are other things they are so naive to - I have ripped on them many times for telling people where we were staying - cause you know the guy was outside the hotel the next am! DJ is the same way in not trying to run game - or get over on me, or think he was gonna come in when he walked me back to the hotel, etc....

I love to kick back and watch people - it's amazing what you can learn.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
It's always dead the nights I come on :crying:

What you wanna talk about?

Mi nah knoa...yuh nah have a topic?

As crazy as some ppl may think it sounds, I wanna take a pole dancing class. It has nothing to do with wanting to make extra $ or for pleasing hubby but it looks like a fun way to burn some extra calories. The added bonus would be for him :lol: what you think about that?

u neva kno seh mi open up wan pole dance shop inna mi house. Yaads said she a com. You can come too!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

There are couples on this board who may have seen each other over a span of three trips (each trip lasting about 3-5 days, so for argument's sake lets say they spent a total of 15 days together before paperwork was filed) and say JAEyes files, but she spent an entire two weeks (14 days) with the man - seriously, what's the difference? The fact that one couple saw each other three separate times and someone else saw her loved one once?

Yes she should tread lightly but if she feels this is it, then taking one or two more trips down isn't gonna make much of a difference if her mind is already made.

For the years I've been on VJ, I've seen posts like these. This isn't the first (and by far it won't be the last) time a person from ANY country says something like this.

JAEyes whatever you decide, just be careful.

Your right Jonesie. Many folks on here have not had lots of face to face time with their SO before marriage. I being one of them. Even though it was 10 months before we married, we actually only had about 2.5 weeks of face to face time. Lots of phone talking and whatnot, but to me thats not the most important part of the relationship. I for one am confident in my relationship but I also think what I did was a bit foolish at times. (shocking right?) Well I put my faith truly in the Lord and He is the only one that got me thru. If I had not, my relationship would have been in a state of turmoil and destruction. This situation is not the most ideal and I would not recommend it to ANYONE, even if mine is working. I do think that you must follow your head and NOT your heart in this type of situation. Your heart does foolish foolish things and really...cant be trusted. Place your faith in God and really submerge yourself into the persons life and just sit and watch if they submerge themselves in yours. While on vacation...EVERYTHING is great a relaxing and perfect and just so wonderful and amazing....it VACATION! Not reality. The reality of being in a serious realtionship with someone u love who is miles away at months on end is NOT amazing. But you have to treat it like a normal realtionship otherwise you'd be quick to get caught up. I've seen people on here get caught up, some snap out of it some dont and then its too late. Most times we all just sit back and watch it like its a train wreck and say nothing. its none of our business really and I for one have not seen ONE woman on here change her mind about her SO from the things that a Yardie VJ'er said. So all I can say is think with your head and NOT your heart. That should get you some of your answers.

Nicely said Lita;

While I've not seen anyone change there mind here on VJ...I've know other woman who have changed their minds after disscussing their situation with me or someone else who they turned to for advice.

Some of you may remember at my interview three couples were denied because their SOs lied to them about many things, mostly the fact that mutliple women have filed for them in the past. Well, I ladies told me they really didn't take the time to find out things about their SOs or they didn't ask the right questions. Just alot of regrets and money spent. Wish someone had opened their eyes earlier.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I'm jsut a ball of laughs today boy ..

wa mek a mi alone a cat to mi self..weh everybody run gone

enuff a JAeyes she need fi get it together

as I'm readin this was rude. JAeyes I apologize for this statement, what i should say is you will do what u want no matter what we say

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.