SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good luck to Shaunsgal...her So has his interview today.

GOOD LUCK! :star:

No interviews today...I though the embassy was closed...smadi fix mi if mi wrang

I didn't even think about that...I would think they would be closed unless they took Monday off :unsure: Not sure...

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No interviews today...I though the embassy was closed...smadi fix mi if mi wrang

It says that her interview is today in her profile and I know acrow is on the 14th. ......oopppsssss i just looked at a calendar and today is only the 11th...Shaunsgal' is on the 12th. Dang calendar playing a trick on me today.

LOL!!!!!!

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

Today is veterans day (fed holiday)...mi no know.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SUS, where did you go? You asked if I would be in Negril in another topic-Filling Status Questions-. The answer is yes. I will be in Negril with Steve Dec 31- Jan 13..... :jest::dancing: I see your timeline has you arriving a few days before me to JA, will you be in Negril? Maybe we could hook up????

Hey Claire, whaa gwaan?

Sorry MrsLadyD - Dead battery, and Dancing with the Stars was on, lol - I will be in Negril from Dec 26 - Jan 2nd, so we can definitely hook up - Jan 2nd we are moving to the yaad for the rest of my trip - But I want to do New Years on the beach! Where are you staying?

I arrive on New Years eve. We are staying at Hidden Paradise. It is between Merrils 1 and 2, Mama Flo's restaurant is part of HP. Where will you be staying? Steve and I will be on the beach as soon as I get a shower......13 hours traveling leaves ya feeling the need for it!

event.png

Filed: Timeline

KK look like the DUPPY touch u..double post. I'm on MSN and it's working.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Today is veterans day (fed holiday)...mi no know.

They are closed I have it marked on my calender.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think it must be. No postal service or banking today. Government usually follows suit.

It says that her interview is today in her profile and I know acrow is on the 14th. ......oopppsssss i just looked at a calendar and today is only the 11th...Shaunsgal' is on the 12th. Dang calendar playing a trick on me today.

LOL!!!!!!

Hey......stop wishing those days away, girlie!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
SUS, where did you go? You asked if I would be in Negril in another topic-Filling Status Questions-. The answer is yes. I will be in Negril with Steve Dec 31- Jan 13..... :jest::dancing: I see your timeline has you arriving a few days before me to JA, will you be in Negril? Maybe we could hook up????

Hey Claire, whaa gwaan?

Sorry MrsLadyD - Dead battery, and Dancing with the Stars was on, lol - I will be in Negril from Dec 26 - Jan 2nd, so we can definitely hook up - Jan 2nd we are moving to the yaad for the rest of my trip - But I want to do New Years on the beach! Where are you staying?

I arrive on New Years eve. We are staying at Hidden Paradise. It is between Merrils 1 and 2, Mama Flo's restaurant is part of HP. Where will you be staying? Steve and I will be on the beach as soon as I get a shower......13 hours traveling leaves ya feeling the need for it!

I know where HP is - We are staying at Seawinds - up near Cosmos - I can completely understand the need for a shower after that length of travel, lol -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
One of my bosses now has a Au Pair to keep her kids..... Would you ever hire a Au Pair?

GIRL MINE TOOO..FROM BRAZIL SHE CYAAN EVEN CARRY DI PICKNEY DEM TO DI DENTIST W/O GETTING LOST...SHE TOTAL HER VOLVO...HOW DO U TOTAL A VOLVO ????

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
One of my bosses now has a Au Pair to keep her kids..... Would you ever hire a Au Pair?

GIRL MINE TOOO..FROM BRAZIL SHE CYAAN EVEN CARRY DI PICKNEY DEM TO DI DENTIST W/O GETTING LOST...SHE TOTAL HER VOLVO...HOW DO U TOTAL A VOLVO ????

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

If I won the lottery, I would hire every kind of staff imaginable. Someone would have to take care of us on our private island.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.