SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have a question for you guys...

If you and your SO was both living in the same country do you belive that you would have gotten married? gotten married as quickly/not so quickly? or you would have done everything the same?

Good question portland :yes:

I think the LDR gave us a time to really get to know each. I think I would've married him much sooner. Since we dated for 5 years :blush:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies,

I been pretty quiet lately. But here every day.

JAeyes...take it real SLOW. Dont rush it.

Well I am 5 wks pregnant and with my last pregnancy I had PIH. So I have to take it easy. :star:

:dance::dance: WAH MI DID TELL YUH

KIMMY :angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Timeline

When ya'll get a chance check out craigslist.org for the DC area. People are making a killing renting their houses innaguration weekend. Several of my co-workers won't be in town that week they're heading to a conference and they're renting their house. Can you image paying $5000 or more for 3 days.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LUVE..WHAT IS PIH..PREGNANCY INDUCED HYPERTENTION ?

yes ur right. I had swelling, my bp went up sky high, and headaches.

OK..SO PLEASE TEK IT EASY...IS UR JOB FLEXIBLE WITH LIKE PT AND STUFF ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I am fulltime, but I can get modified work. EG only sitting down jobs, no filing, lifting etc....

OK GOOD

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I am fulltime, but I can get modified work. EG only sitting down jobs, no filing, lifting etc....

OK GOOD

Bandy, when I look at Kimora all I see is Kashi...now, Tahlia ( a so u pell eeh)...that's you 100%. All di factey look a u dat. Girl you got your hands full. MI caan wait till she reach bout 3...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Bandy, when I look at Kimora all I see is Kashi...now, Tahlia ( a so u pell eeh)...that's you 100%. All di factey look a u dat. Girl you got your hands full. MI caan wait till she reach bout 3...

HAHAHAA..AN HIM SWEAR KIMORA HAVE MI "WAYS" MI WAAN KNOW WAH DID RASS DAT MEAN..MI TELL IT A GO BE DIF WID TAHLIA CAUSE HIM DEH YAH FROM SHE BAWN..HE STILL HAS HARD TIMES WIS KIMORA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck to Shaunsgal...her So has his interview today.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1luv, please take it easy and take care of yourself!!

Portland, to answer your question - Yes, definitely if he were here in the US we would be getting married - As for doing things differently, it probably would have happened faster.

As wierd and frustrating as some parts of this relationship are - In many other ways, it's the most normal one I have ever been in in my life - We fight, we nit pick, we discuss, we disagree, we come to an agreement or an understanding of the others position - My friends die laughing at the way we talk to each other - they say we sound like we have been married 50 years. As much as he can piss me off, I also can't imagine my life without him -

Good luck to Shaunsgal...her So has his interview today.

Good luck, hope we hear soon! Did we ever hear from Yankeesgirl?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

No interviews today...I though the embassy was closed...smadi fix mi if mi wrang

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.