SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just want to know if the guy looking her and the guy looking her sister are friends ...that would be a BIG reg flag (in my opinion)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I just want to know if the guy looking her and the guy looking her sister are friends ...that would be a BIG reg flag (in my opinion)

Marie..dem proly a play har so much she wouldn't even have a clue...

OK ppl oonuh si wah mi chat bout all dis time !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG..can u just see that now..one for u and one for me...dem sayin mek it seem like there is no world w/o dem..JAeyes..open dem eyes girl..and knock ur sis in her head too....

Mrslady.....u said u met ur SO in June of this yr? Do u feel like it's too soon are u now questioning ur intent ?

Mrslady..go check out ummmwhats her name..Texasbound's profile

These men know how to play the game and they are caught up in it. No shame at this point. Marriage in December is foolish talk.

I wish I could think of all the others to point them too.

JAeyes......please slow down and really get to know this man. Visit him a few more times. Please. For your own sake, please heed our advice on this one. I've been on here over 3 years.....I have seen so many horror stories. If I can stop one person from becoming the next one, I would be happy.

I was a horror story - Not that I was used for a visa, and not by a JA man - but I fell in love and moved to fast with a man who turned out to be a cheat. I feel the same way about stopping one person from being the next - I have seen it too many times - If sharing my pain can give someone else insight, than it's worth it to me -

Some stories I have seen relating to JA men -

A guy who came here on a work visa - overstayed, convinced a 18 year old to marry him, cheated on her left and right - but got her to file for his green card then dumped her.

A man who came up on a K1 with one woman - Had two other women who I have met, whether through the net or in person, who he told he loved, used them for money - He has been here a few years and married to the one woman - but still calls the other two and tries to tell them he's leaving her, etc....

Read the forum on problems here - Read Westmoreland's story - There are good and honest people out there, and love happens where love happens - But there are plenty of people out there who pray on other's emotions.

Nikki Salmon is a good example as well. That saga continues.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

LOL - This topic is ironic today as I am laying on my couch watching Maury Povitch and his lie detector tests -

I really think we have a business opp in JA here - Background investigations, lie detector tests, visa services,..... one stop shop!

Lawny, I see you lurking - How is Marcel?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

hey lawny! (waving) have u heard any good reviews about starfish hotel?

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
Sus,..lets do it..u be the legal side and mi wi do di spying

:rofl: at Kimmy and Sus but seriously there is a guy here that is ex FBI and he administers pre marriage Lie detector tests for $500. (umm don't ask me how I know that) LOL

Question: IF your so wanted you to take a lie detector test would you? Would you be offended? As for me seeing how I been through way too much I don't think I would mind I could see how it could have advantages for our relationship.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: Timeline

He's gone to a job interview...the person interviewing him doesn't recognize the EAD card (says he's never seen one like that before)...what the hell is that suppose to mean...lord help US! Anyway, they wanted proof that his greencard was pending, so I faxed them the info. They have to process his prints and we'll see what happens.

Ladies, please if your SO is still in Jamaica please make sure you bring a copy of their police certificate and make copies of it (THANKS JG)...the employment manager was happy to see that it was in his file and references; also have numbers of old employers, if possible or anyone that can be an excellent reference. Marcel has a few friends that are JP and the employment manager called two of them yesterday. They told Marcel that the man chat too much.

Sorry Sus, he's feeling better. The doctor called againg (JG) -- she wanted to know how he was doing. She said it could also be his body reacting to the cold (has this happen to anyone else)?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hmm.. lie detector for what? cheating something..i believe if we have to go take lie detedtors tests after we got married we don't need to be married no more

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

I wouldn't have a problem taking a lie detector test - because I have been through way too much and realized that lying isn't worth it - So I would have no fear of passing it.

However, I think it might make me question the bond in my relationship if my SO distrusted me that much.

Timeline
Hmm.. lie detector for what? cheating something..i believe if we have to go take lie detedtors tests after we got married we don't need to be married no more

No kimmy it is a pre marriage test but I guess people contact the man after they get married to have him ask questions about things that arise after the marriage. As for me I would use it prior to to ask questions I had doubts on etc. He asks whatever you ask him to ask so some questions before marriage might be 1. Do you love your fiance 2. Have you ever hit a woman/man 3. How many wives have you had etc...just some samples of things he might ask. The way I am thinking I can't see the test being too much different from a pre-nup it is all a trust issue. But like I said it doesn't have to be negative it might be positive it could stengthen trust also get rid of any nagging feelings.

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
JAeyes...My vote is for taking your time. Most people here have taken more than on visit to Jamaica. Just relax ya self gyal.

I know of a real situation. My husband associate (long story why i won't say friend..they don't talk anymore), which I know from my many trips to jamaica. I took him like my brother. I hadn't seen him in like 2 years and would ask Ryan about him and he would say he don't see him anymore. Anyways, so he got married to a US citizen after meeting her on the beach in 3 months. She came one trip and they got married on the next on. So long story short...we found out once Ryan came up that he lives in Maryland and very close to us. So we go visit...he is so show off...so he want to show Ryan ..ow im a liv... While at their apartment,she goes on to tell me the story on how bad he is treating her. It was so sad. She even said the pastor told her at their wedding Jamaica..that HE (the husband) would be the destroyer of the marriage. He was cheating with another lady from his job and he had only been here like 5 months. He stole her new sneakers from her luggaage when she was coming back to the US from the wedding. Then when he was coming up, he talked about how he need $100 US for a luggage. She should me this tiny luggage ..I broke down on the floor laughing. :rofl: No way that thing cost $100. :wow: He is still cheating..taking her car and hanging out all night. And she admitted...that she should've just taken her time. It wouldn't have hurt to just take it slow. The true colors would've shown..anyway.

I have so many stories...don't know where to start. We ran into one of Damien's childhood friends on Valentine Day in 05. He was with his wife and infant daughter. The husband got here 3 months before Damien so we stayed in contact regarding the visa process. They invited us over for dinner one night and they fought the entire night :unsure: It bascially boiled down to she got pregnant on her second visit to JA (don't understand unprotected sex) so she filed for the K1. Well after the interview, he found out she had 3 other kids and a baby momma he was living with. She was so angry cuz he left out a few details.

You can't know everything about someone; but you can dig pretty deep if you really try.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Bandy u deh a wurk?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
LOL - This topic is ironic today as I am laying on my couch watching Maury Povitch and his lie detector tests -

I really think we have a business opp in JA here - Background investigations, lie detector tests, visa services,..... one stop shop!

Ha ha.....when did we talk about that? Was it just yesterday? Or last week? I'm in as long as I can do the paperwork!

hey lawny! (waving) have u heard any good reviews about starfish hotel?

I've heard it's decent. I've only been over there once and it was just to visit.....rode in on a wave runner. Looked nice enough.

He's gone to a job interview...the person interviewing him doesn't recognize the EAD card (says he's never seen one like that before)...what the hell is that suppose to mean...lord help US! Anyway, they wanted proof that his greencard was pending, so I faxed them the info. They have to process his prints and we'll see what happens.

Ladies, please if your SO is still in Jamaica please make sure you bring a copy of their police certificate and make copies of it (THANKS JG)...the employment manager was happy to see that it was in his file and references; also have numbers of old employers, if possible or anyone that can be an excellent reference. Marcel has a few friends that are JP and the employment manager called two of them yesterday. They told Marcel that the man chat too much.

Sorry Sus, he's feeling better. The doctor called againg (JG) -- she wanted to know how he was doing. She said it could also be his body reacting to the cold (has this happen to anyone else)?

You sent him on a job interveiw looking like he has the plague??????????????

No kimmy it is a pre marriage test but I guess people contact the man after they get married to have him ask questions about things that arise after the marriage. As for me I would use it prior to to ask questions I had doubts on etc. He asks whatever you ask him to ask so some questions before marriage might be 1. Do you love your fiance 2. Have you ever hit a woman/man 3. How many wives have you had etc...just some samples of things he might ask. The way I am thinking I can't see the test being too much different from a pre-nup it is all a trust issue. But like I said it doesn't have to be negative it might be positive it could stengthen trust also get rid of any nagging feelings.

Ties in pretty nicely with what we have been talking about today.........Good questions to ask the JA men in said discussion.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Ha ha.....when did we talk about that? Was it just yesterday? Or last week? I'm in as long as I can do the paperwork!

Okay, so I am doing the legal end, Kimmy the digging, JG the paperwork - Anyone have a head for numbers and wanna take over the finance? I think we got a plan :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.