SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shoot yall watch that show Kate and Jon plus 8 bout the couple with all the kids?? i guess if they can manage i should be alright, we just gonna be sleeping with 3 blankets a piece on our beds all winter.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Can someone please give me permission to run away???

Nope - it's the bed you make when you become a parent, lol - Just think of how it will be when you add in D and his kids - You better plan on bringing his daughter up just so you have another girl for some support! :wacko: :wacko:

Shoot yall watch that show Kate and Jon plus 8 bout the couple with all the kids?? i guess if they can manage i should be alright, we just gonna be sleeping with 3 blankets a piece on our beds all winter.

Worse than that is the one about 17 and growing or something like that - The family has 17 or 18 kids and she's pregnant again!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
He makes me so mad... so now he comes out and says ma come on and use it, but i need to go back in, IM LIKE HELL NAW< it stinks, and it needs to air out, so he just carried his azz back in there and closed the door, no my kidneys are about to explode.....LOL

That's okay. You are moving soon. We moved because we needed another bathroom...between my husband (thinks he's the sexiest Jamaican ever) and my daugther (America's Next Top Model)...I never got bathroom time.

Manya -- you know your hubby is telling the truth. He is so damn funny and full of vibes. He reminds me of some of my cousins back home...always the life of the party and running jokes. I love it when he does the walkaway dance that cracked me up everytime.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

SJB, you are so right, i can not wait for the extra bathroom cause this is ridiculous, he so dang skinny his body cant even hold that much waste, i swear he in there playing pocket pool....:rolleyes:

and here i am bout to wet myself, cause i need to use it....just pisses me off

SUS< im gonna give one of them away, preferablly the oldest one, JR stripper, he gonna wake up and i will have dropped him off at the nearest hospital or fire department...:yes:

Filed: Timeline

Manya -- u bettah tell your hubby to come get his little friend Auri, before I throw him outside. I'm trying to help him with his homework and he's telling me I'm reading too slow and I need to hurry up because his eyes are tired and he has things to do before bed time :angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He makes me so mad... so now he comes out and says ma come on and use it, but i need to go back in, IM LIKE HELL NAW< it stinks, and it needs to air out, so he just carried his azz back in there and closed the door, no my kidneys are about to explode.....LOL

That's okay. You are moving soon. We moved because we needed another bathroom...between my husband (thinks he's the sexiest Jamaican ever) and my daugther (America's Next Top Model)...I never got bathroom time.

Manya -- you know your hubby is telling the truth. He is so damn funny and full of vibes. He reminds me of some of my cousins back home...always the life of the party and running jokes. I love it when he does the walkaway dance that cracked me up everytime.

Girl, we met on the dancefloor and I fell ova laughing when he first did that. I'm not invited anywhere without him....he's life of the party.

Timeline
Sus, we're working on that. All he kept on asking me last night at the hospital was "ow much JUKS mi ago get"...I just tell im nuff baby or oleap.

Hey Sus talking about keeping the house warm, back in the day when rent was cheap, like $385 I had to boil big pots of water and put the pots in my bedroom.

LMAO - we used to stay warm - we never paid the bill during the winter moratorium - you would think we would wake up and realize it - Nope, every year come April it was a mad dash to pay before we got cut off -

You too SUS?! That was back in my broke days! :lol:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

alright yall im bout to have to find a public restroom or drive to my moms house, this is freaking ridiculous. I will talk to yall later. SOL i will be on messenger round 9 , unless i fall asleep

Timeline

Oh no! That is my number one rule everywhere I live must have 2 or more bathrooms. My house now has 3 bathrooms. I refuse to share with the rugrats they are disgusting and I need a bathroom for guest I just have a thing about people in my bathroom.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Sus, we're working on that. All he kept on asking me last night at the hospital was "ow much JUKS mi ago get"...I just tell im nuff baby or oleap.

Hey Sus talking about keeping the house warm, back in the day when rent was cheap, like $385 I had to boil big pots of water and put the pots in my bedroom.

LMAO - we used to stay warm - we never paid the bill during the winter moratorium - you would think we would wake up and realize it - Nope, every year come April it was a mad dash to pay before we got cut off -

LOL, mine too - For the past 7-8 years or so, the paralegal associations here have run what we call utility day to help low income people negotiate their arrearages before they get cut off - Many women who work it with me can't understand why they have such huge bills - I just laugh - been there, done that!

Does anyone like Pink? I love her new song So What.

Love it - When I first heard it though I thought it was sarcasm - I didn't realize that she and Corey Hart had really gotten a divorce.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL, mine too - For the past 7-8 years or so, the paralegal associations here have run what we call utility day to help low income people negotiate their arrearages before they get cut off - Many women who work it with me can't understand why they have such huge bills - I just laugh - been there, done that!

Does anyone like Pink? I love her new song So What.

Love it - When I first heard it though I thought it was sarcasm - I didn't realize that she and Corey Hart had really gotten a divorce.

I know. He's in the video. Why did they get a divorce?

Timeline

I am not sure - I was reading an article with her when I was at the dr. the other day - she said they still love each other, want to be together someday - but just can't right now. they were together for years before they got legally married - the marriage was really short.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.