SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Marlita..I'm going to have to keep trying to translate Lawny and Kimmy. I love it...don't stop it. Chat pure rawborn patios. LOL

A'rite KK;

mi seh mi di jus innah di shop a pure warait dis n warait di pickney a fling pon im mumah bway cudah nevah more dan 5 if a di mi...one right an bax innah im big ead mek im kick ovah mi seh ow pickney fi dis dem maddah so if a di mi...my maddah wouda ring mi neck til eh bruck aff

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies, im finally caught up. I have been busy ripping and running all day. Claire, i got a 3 bedroom house not an apartment, but thanks for the well wishes. hell we bout to be eating mayonnaise sandwiches this month...LOL

Jalove, your baby is a cutie and i concur she looks just like her dad to me :yes:

SOl, i will check out your post in a few/

Yall tell Sunray dont be asking bout me if she cant call no one ( im pouting)...LOL... i know she is a semi newlywed Kinda sorta so im trying to respect her time by not calling. :yes:

Lawny, wha gwaan??

Kimmy, I want both of those girls, they are so dang cute!!!

honey i'm here my hubby been sick with hives so i'm taking care of him...I'm about to grater some bizzy for him to drink

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny im gonna attempt to translate what you just wrote, something about a bad azz 5 year old, who you wanted to thump him in his head and you were in a store somewhere and his momma didnt do nothing to control him?? am i close?

Lawny im gonna attempt to translate what you just wrote, something about a bad azz 5 year old, who you wanted to thump him in his head and you were in a store somewhere and his momma didnt do nothing to control him?? am i close?

dwl...yes he called his mom a stupid fat B my mouth was wide open then he kept calling her a fool and stupid and daddy thinks you stupid and fat

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh I forgot to answer the question - I'm 1 year 5 months older than hubby

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

I swear its colder than a witches titty here, i told my sons yall enjoy the heat in this apartment while yall can cause once we move, its pure put on a sweater or some extra clothes all day, since i gotta pay to heat more space....LOL

we got a fireplace and once im sure of how to use it and arent worried about burning us up, we will use that. Yall , i swear im so nervous about taking on a house...:yes: but its time, if i stay in my apartment one more month im gonna run screaming :girlwerewolf2xn: due to lack of space.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dwl...yes he called his mom a stupid fat B my mouth was wide open then he kept calling her a fool and stupid and daddy thinks you stupid and fat

OK HE NEEDED TO BE BEAT BUT I BET THE DADDY DON'T RESPECT THE MOM AND HAS SAID THINGS THAT THE CHILD HAS OVERHEARD HENCE CHILD THINKS IT IS OK TO SPEAK TO MOTHER LIKE THIS. MOTHER NEEDS TO PUT DAD AND CHILD IN CHECK :rofl:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

Honey, if you haven't used a fireplace before, please make sure someone with experiences shows you how to do it and how to open the flue - In college, we had a house full of smoke and soot once - not fun to try to clean up!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey, if you haven't used a fireplace before, please make sure someone with experiences shows you how to do it and how to open the flue - In college, we had a house full of smoke and soot once - not fun to try to clean up!

We have a gas one and have no idea how to light the pilot :unsure:

Timeline

Lawny, that is so bad - I agree with you Sol that it probably came out of his father's mouth - Sometimes though, it's hard not to laugh - My friend's son told his father off when he was about 4 - called him a no good mofo to his face - I had to bite my tongue, had tears streaming down my face - cause I knew it was not something he should have over heard, or repeated, but the kid hit the nail on the head!!

Timeline

people who are northerners and live up here are so phocking dumb sometime, every year the first snowfall we got car accidents and spin outs everywhere this morning on a damn teaspoon of snow...#######..if you live in michigan you should be prepared and used to this #######. Its colder than hell here and with the below freezing temps course them two snowflakes gonna ice up the roads... dumb azzes.... ( shaking head) make the morning commute take all day cause folks wanna act brand new....

Im dont venting...:yes:

oh yeah, worked yesterday, got head butted by a 7 year old, who needs an exorcism, so i put him in the locked time out room and then i got to change some grown folk turds off the 5 year old who called me a bytch cause i told him to wipe his own azz....LOL

I love my job, is my new mantra....$$$$$$$..gotta keep that in mind.

Manya -- u still at work?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LOL - Get long handled matches - you turn the gas on and hold the match in front of the pilot. It's just like lighting a grill - just make sure you do it quickly after you turn the pilot on.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Manya -- u still at work?

Nope, I'm home. Had to catch the stupid subway home :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.