SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sorry, but I love me some Sangsters Rum Cream. I didn't know I would finish it in 4 hours. That's a long long time fi di drink

dyam rum head

thank u Westmoreland...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DHL announced that it will cut 9,500 U.S. jobs and close all of its DHL Express service centers. The move is part of a wider plan to curtail operations in the U.S., including domestic ground and delivery services. International shipping to and from the U.S., however, will continue.

Seems that DHL costs to ship might end up rising -

Interesting.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
The wait is really getting to me today. I figure I should get the NOA2 within the next 4 weeks but I feel like this is taking forever. I just had to come and vent to the ones who would understand.

Thanks,

Hang in there Dillon, its worth it. Thats what I keep telling myself! I just keep using thsi time to do things for myself, like dieting and exercising, enjoying single time, learning how to make recipes i know M. will like...

I know there are times when nothing will make you feel any better...but just keep in mind that this is just part of the story :)

Thanks Shrewdgal...I know you know all about waiting. I really haven't had a problem with the wait until today! UGGGG!

It'll soon come. I waited 3 months for an NOA1 and 5 for the NOA2....Shrewdie and Pecky waited some unGodly amount of time. But soon as it comes things will fly by for you.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Marlita......tell your arrival story.

The wait is really getting to me today. I figure I should get the NOA2 within the next 4 weeks but I feel like this is taking forever. I just had to come and vent to the ones who would understand.

Thanks,

Hang in there Dillon, its worth it. Thats what I keep telling myself! I just keep using thsi time to do things for myself, like dieting and exercising, enjoying single time, learning how to make recipes i know M. will like...

I know there are times when nothing will make you feel any better...but just keep in mind that this is just part of the story :)

Thanks Shrewdgal...I know you know all about waiting. I really haven't had a problem with the wait until today! UGGGG!

It'll soon come. I waited 3 months for an NOA1 and 5 for the NOA2....Shrewdie and Pecky waited some unGodly amount of time. But soon as it comes things will fly by for you.

She's K-1. It shouldn't take that long (fingers crossed)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey Yardies!

Kimmy, love the pics of the girls. Tru Cuties!

Hey Gilli! Miss you girl.

Ray and I had a wonderful time out with KK, Manya and Lawns. Can't wait to hang out again with you guy's. He loved having company at the house.

Welcome back Sunny! :dance: How's it been? I saw your pics and those were so cute! Been wanting to exchange "new arrival" stories.

I had a BBQ this weekend and met fellow VJ yardie Tricia B. and her husband and son. They were very cool folks. It was nice to meet someone in person from here finally.

Girl Lita it has been lots of fun and let me tell you, there's nothing that he doesn't like to eat. He's so easy to please. lol

It is really nice to hang out with folks from here. Everyone has been great! The first night he jumped on the bed and said honey take my picture. LMAO. He's so much fun.

Evan's the same way. He'll eat anything. Actually all he wants is the food I eat cause he said he'e tired of JA food....which makes sense. So i took him to In-N-Out Burger yesterday and he loved them.

Thanks,

I thought most K1's were taking about 5 months for NOA2. I know they were a couple months back, but after that they get interview in like 60 days, so the entire wait is only like 7-8 months. Thats pretty good timing to me.

Filed: Timeline

Kimmy,

Sunny luck seh mi nevah tan up pon di fiyah place and start dance...dat rass woudah pop dung

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hey Yardies!

Kimmy, love the pics of the girls. Tru Cuties!

Hey Gilli! Miss you girl.

Ray and I had a wonderful time out with KK, Manya and Lawns. Can't wait to hang out again with you guy's. He loved having company at the house.

Welcome back Sunny! :dance: How's it been? I saw your pics and those were so cute! Been wanting to exchange "new arrival" stories.

I had a BBQ this weekend and met fellow VJ yardie Tricia B. and her husband and son. They were very cool folks. It was nice to meet someone in person from here finally.

Girl Lita it has been lots of fun and let me tell you, there's nothing that he doesn't like to eat. He's so easy to please. lol

It is really nice to hang out with folks from here. Everyone has been great! The first night he jumped on the bed and said honey take my picture. LMAO. He's so much fun.

Evan's the same way. He'll eat anything. Actually all he wants is the food I eat cause he said he'e tired of JA food....which makes sense. So i took him to In-N-Out Burger yesterday and he loved them.

Thanks,

I thought most K1's were taking about 5 months for NOA2. I know they were a couple months back, but after that they get interview in like 60 days, so the entire wait is only like 7-8 months. Thats pretty good timing to me.

Yeah, I'd say those are pretty accurate estimates for the most part.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anybody has Wii Fit? At the mall on Saturday, this lady told me she lost 15 pounds. I could stand to shed 15 pounds and it seems fun.

I was thinking about getting the wii for Anthony for xmas, cause he likes video came and the only one I like to play is Wii, some of my coworker have it they said it came them their body fat, etc. and wait lost goals.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Anybody has Wii Fit? At the mall on Saturday, this lady told me she lost 15 pounds. I could stand to shed 15 pounds and it seems fun.

I was thinking about getting the wii for Anthony for xmas, cause he likes video came and the only one I like to play is Wii, some of my coworker have it they said it came them their body fat, etc. and wait lost goals.

I'd be scared to get my husband a video game system fo fear he's be on it too much. I lived with a guy who had one and I hate those things when it comes to my relationship. I do however like them to just play.

Timeline

:crying: Lita don't talk about In N Out! I miss it so! They don't have those in Georgia. :crying:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:idea: Are you older or younger than your SO? how many years?

Disclaimer: I've been away from this site for a while...so this may have been asked.

Younger by 4 moths, so I guess that doesn't really count! But it makes me feel good knowing he is older!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Kimmy,

Sunny luck seh mi nevah tan up pon di fiyah place and start dance...dat rass woudah pop dung

:blink: I have not idea what you said...not that you were "typing" to me. But I'm usually good at read the Patios...you lost me here. :blink:

Timeline
:idea: Are you older or younger than your SO? how many years?

Disclaimer: I've been away from this site for a while...so this may have been asked.

Yes I'm 3 years older but I never think about it cause he acts so d@mn old! LOL I actually feel like the young one in this relationship.

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.