SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies!

Kimmy, love the pics of the girls. Tru Cuties!

Hey Gilli! Miss you girl.

Ray and I had a wonderful time out with KK, Manya and Lawns. Can't wait to hang out again with you guy's. He loved having company at the house.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies!

Kimmy, love the pics of the girls. Tru Cuties!

Hey Gilli! Miss you girl.

Ray and I had a wonderful time out with KK, Manya and Lawns. Can't wait to hang out again with you guy's. He loved having company at the house.

Thanks for the invitation. We had a good time although I got a hangover/headache from the overproof liquor :blink: .

Hi Gill.

Lawny...rampin does not make one busy :no:

:lol:

i bet lawny brought the rum :whistle:

hehehehe :rofl:

Anybody has Wii Fit? At the mall on Saturday, this lady told me she lost 15 pounds. I could stand to shed 15 pounds and it seems fun.

I want one - They do look like fun.

They cost $90. I brought the Wii for myself..and husband is addicted to some tank shooting game. He wasn't really into video games...but boy is he addicted.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Didn't Lawny mention a Ladies night?

Sounds good to me.

i bet lawny brought the rum :whistle:

:no: Sunny, this time. She made us daiquris (sp) with the overproof rum.

:unsure:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline

I can't drink RUM...I had Sunny watah dung my daqs and I still got tipsy...

We had a damn ball...Manya your husband is fun. I took Marcel a while to get out his shell, but lord help us.

Kimmy, TUMP tump, bax, tump, bax sum more, den kick ovah....bout a mi bring di rum.

Sunny, see if you can get the goat meat next week. don't want until Thanksgiving or you might not get none....I'm going home I've had a very rough night.

Oh, Sunny the bottle of rumcream dun

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus - I always see the people at Best Buy playing it. But I never had the nerves to try (embarrass myself).

LOL - I play with an 8 and a 10 year old - I could care less how embarrassed I am - although I think they get embarrassed - Another fun one is Rock band, which I don't think is on the WII - My friend's son has this - we were all over her house one night, and the grownups started playing - The two of us were in the basement jamming with the kids - (too much wine) - We thought we embarrassed her son in front of his friends - They thought that he has a cool mom and godmother, bc we knew all the songs!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DHL announced that it will cut 9,500 U.S. jobs and close all of its DHL Express service centers. The move is part of a wider plan to curtail operations in the U.S., including domestic ground and delivery services. International shipping to and from the U.S., however, will continue.

Seems that DHL costs to ship might end up rising -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.