SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So me and my girl went to Costco today they have this great doll house for like 80 bucks..well she has a 9yr old..bad a$$ look in ur face and do what u tell her not to do..see i don't play that ish..well she had a donut and Kimora did too..u know what this little twirt did took Kimora's donut and ate all the glaze off of it then gave it back to Kimora..u know how pissed I was..i reprimanded her..don't care if my fren got pissed u just don't do that ish..that's just rude..she is diagnosed with ADHD..and she is all over the place..i tell her send her a$$ to my granny fi a month and dem wi si wah ADHD is...

Yuh so right Kimmy. They have a diagnosis for everything when all these bada$$ kids need is a good a$$ whooping. When we were growing up, we couldn't get away with half the things these kids nowadays get away with. :angry:

Isn't that the truth!?! If I acted the way some of these kids do today I would have been smacked clear into tomorrow.

While I do think that there are kids who genuinely have ADD/ADHD I think that the majority of diagnosis are probably false. Kids nowadays don't get near as much exercise/release of energy, there are tons of kids being parented by people that aren't their parents or not parented at all, they don't get near the attention that kids in the generations before us did, nutritional meals have plummeted, discipline and respect in schools is out the window - the list goes on and on. I think that many times a parent can't control a child for different reasons and it is a copout to just put the kids on pills to calm/sedate them instead of deal with them. Again not all kids who are diagnosed but definitely some. It is like ADD/ADHD is the new thing to be and so many kids that really have a problem don't get the help they need cause "everyone" is ADD/ADHD.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Sus or Yardie.....do you have a smiley my I got a big heart happy dance?????

Here's a couple:

292716.gif

dance.gif

dance.gif

chickendance.gif

hapydancsmil.gif

dance_male.gif

ninls3gx.gif Weather Woman :whistle:

smilies-3084.png

Ahhh that's cute!

I like the dancing #######.

:devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL - Pervert - that's a banana

:rofl: It's a banana for goodness sake! :rofl:

But if you want a dancing ####### - I can get you a smilie :whistle::innocent::rofl:

Yaads, I am beginning to think you are my sista from another mother, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
hey ladies, see im the late one to the party. Just getting off of work, not tired but i realize if i dont go to bed tomorrow is gonna suck. Anyhoo speaking of houses, i just found one to rent,,,,unfortunately im not ready to deal with homeownership just yet, im too scared of being the only one responsible for everything if ish goes wrong and i dont want to be stuck in Mich. anyhoo im so happy and stressed at the same time instantly, the thought of moving just stresses me out, cause its alot of work. but i now have three bedrooms, fireplace, 2 bathrooms, dining room, kitchen. laundry room and fenced in backyard, so im overjoyed. Definitely gonna cut into my black friday shopping this year but im gonna have my first ever christmas party in my new HOUSE....YAY

okay with that being said, im going to bed

Peace

Honey

Congrats on the new apartment. I hope everything work out the way you planned it. How far from where you are now is the new place? We can have a VJ moving party :unsure::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If you lended someone twenty dollars, when is it a good time to ask for it back? a week?

Depends on the circumstances around the lending and the relation of the person. If they said they would pay you back the next day then I would ask for it the next day. If it was my family or close friend I would let it slide a lot longer than I would with a casual friend/acquaintance. So I guess I didn't really answer your question :blush:

Timeline
So me and my girl went to Costco today they have this great doll house for like 80 bucks..well she has a 9yr old..bad a$$ look in ur face and do what u tell her not to do..see i don't play that ish..well she had a donut and Kimora did too..u know what this little twirt did took Kimora's donut and ate all the glaze off of it then gave it back to Kimora..u know how pissed I was..i reprimanded her..don't care if my fren got pissed u just don't do that ish..that's just rude..she is diagnosed with ADHD..and she is all over the place..i tell her send her a$$ to my granny fi a month and dem wi si wah ADHD is...

Yuh so right Kimmy. They have a diagnosis for everything when all these bada$$ kids need is a good a$$ whooping. When we were growing up, we couldn't get away with half the things these kids nowadays get away with. :angry:

Isn't that the truth!?! If I acted the way some of these kids do today I would have been smacked clear into tomorrow.

While I do think that there are kids who genuinely have ADD/ADHD I think that the majority of diagnosis are probably false. Kids nowadays don't get near as much exercise/release of energy, there are tons of kids being parented by people that aren't their parents or not parented at all, they don't get near the attention that kids in the generations before us did, nutritional meals have plummeted, discipline and respect in schools is out the window - the list goes on and on. I think that many times a parent can't control a child for different reasons and it is a copout to just put the kids on pills to calm/sedate them instead of deal with them. Again not all kids who are diagnosed but definitely some. It is like ADD/ADHD is the new thing to be and so many kids that really have a problem don't get the help they need cause "everyone" is ADD/ADHD.

I am pretty sure I have it and had it as a child.

:rofl: It's a banana for goodness sake! :rofl:

But if you want a dancing ####### - I can get you a smilie :whistle::innocent::rofl:

I know. But, my first thought was it's a dancing yellow #######.

If you lended someone twenty dollars, when is it a good time to ask for it back? a week?

I would've worked that out when I lent it to them.....most likely after their next paycheck.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yaads yuh right...but as soon as a kid is too active..here u go precription..no sah a no so u gotta run tests and all that. But my friend is partly to blame..she buys her anything everything..i talk to kimora she better not shake her head at me..not that ish off her body. I need yes mommy and eye contact..i told this little girl to not to put her hand in the freezer ice..she hid watching if i was looking at her and dipped her hand in the ice and i caught her.

I guess it depends if u know their situation..or what were the circumstances when u lent the money..if there was no agreement thats different case

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Kimmy, a lot of it has to do with discipline and what they get at home - My nephews are way too smart, way too hyper, way too active for their ages - but they know what they can and cannot do - With their gram on the other side, they get away with bloody murder - I showed up one day when she was babysitting - she was almost in tears, the older two were fighting and running around the house, the baby was sitting on the floor surrounded by cheeseits, and the 4 year old was playing in the sink :wacko::blink: i grabbed one of them by the neck as I walked in and made him sit down - within 10 minutes, they were behaving - They know better than to play that with me - With her, they know exactly what they need to do to send her over the edge and get away with anything.

Filed: Timeline

Kimmy, weh mi $20.00?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

KK, I would think that a week is definitely long enough to ask for it back - I have a rule with lending people money - If I can afford to do it, I will - but if I lend it once, and have to chase you to get it back, or you don't pay it back - don't dare come asking again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, weh mi $20.00?

:rofl::rofl:

Sus..ur right..and for this blame my fren..u don't behave u get nothing ipod taken aways,no TV ..her school calls here every day..and u know all these parents know all the bizniz around here..

Kimmy, weh mi $20.00?

Yuh?!? no sah :ranting: She haffi pay mi first!

:rofl::rofl::help:

a wah di rass how mi owe so much..mi borrow til mi figet who mi borrow from ?!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.