SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I want to see Madagascar too - I think I am going to have to fight my Mom to take my nephews, though. Speaking of kid movies, did anyone see Enchanted, with Patrick Dempsey? That was corny, but it was cute - I watched that this weekend.

I watched Enchanted. I liked it. You are right it can be a bit corny in parts and a little too sing songy for me but it was cute and family friendly.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is it easier for Jamaican to immigrate to Canada? Bahamas? Cuba? even England?

Just wondering.

I BELIEVE SO

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Oh my...please get this tax guy away from my area. He is talking taxes...way too loud.

WHAT TAXES ?

Company taxes...he is trying to explain to my co worker how he came up with the figures.. He curses whenever he speaks. Never fail...everything is a MFer, Sh*Ter...

Wow that isn't very professional...geesh. I hope they stop talking soon - how annoying!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is anyone planning on going shopping on Black Friday?

We started going. This year will be our 3rd year doing it (sorry JG :whistle: ) We aren't rude and cutthroat - we just do our thing and have fun doing it. I like to go mainly for people watching. People are insane and I can't help but laugh at half a them :lol:

I laugh at people who walk the mall all the time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Just wondering.

I only know one person immigrating to Canada. They actually crashed and burned before he made it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Just wondering.

I believe on a whole it is. Some may have a hard time based on circumstances (criminal history etc) I know England seems to be big on that whole moral turpitude thing. I think it is easier for JA to go to Canada and England because they are a part of the commonwealth. I know many JA that went to the Bahamas and Cuba.

Timeline
JG I FEEL LIKE THAT LITTLE SMILEY U GOT THERE

I'm just saving it there for future use. But, yeah, same here.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just wondering.

I only know one person immigrating to Canada. They actually crashed and burned before he made it.

THATS A NICE WAY TO PUT IT :lol:

AGREE YAADS

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Just wondering.

I believe on a whole it is. Some may have a hard time based on circumstances (criminal history etc) I know England seems to be big on that whole moral turpitude thing. I think it is easier for JA to go to Canada and England because they are a part of the commonwealth. I know many JA that went to the Bahamas and Cuba.

England just set down some new rules. I forget what they were now;but saw them in the Gleaner in the last month or so.

ARE MY PICS TOO BIG ?

Nope. They are perfect.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I want to see Madagascar too - I think I am going to have to fight my Mom to take my nephews, though. Speaking of kid movies, did anyone see Enchanted, with Patrick Dempsey? That was corny, but it was cute - I watched that this weekend.

I watched Enchanted. I liked it. You are right it can be a bit corny in parts and a little too sing songy for me but it was cute and family friendly.

I went to see Madagascar too on Friday. My daughter says she likes it better then the first one.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I want to go see it. The thing is, besides Get Smart and Ironman, any movies we have picked lately have been just awful. A waste of 2 hours of our lives and a whole bunch of money. I told Andre the next time we want to pay to see a movie, we should go buy some popcorn (love movie theatre popcorn) and then turn around and leave.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

That is exactly why I ended up watching it - I didn't feel well and just wanted to snuggle on my couch with a blanket - My darling sister dumped the boys off, so I had to find age appropriate movies to watch - I loved the chipmunk in it -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.