SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hubby always say why i don't stop watching the TV and go buy a house..i say yeah...why don't u go ask for a FT

He wants to build a house :blink::wacko: ..

My husband just told me its a little easier for me to be home with the girls cause mi ave di titi...####### :bonk::help::o

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Myles of Styles....

I enter in all of their sweepstakes... I could use a make-over for my bedroom. I want a carribbean theme....

Like her too...i always do Dream Home :)

u should enter Rate My Space...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Myles of Styles....

I enter in all of their sweepstakes... I could use a make-over for my bedroom. I want a carribbean theme....

Me too. There's nothing is our bedroom but a bed and a tv. We can't agree on bedroom furniture. He likes old-fashion and I don't :no: .

Timeline

hey ladies, see im the late one to the party. Just getting off of work, not tired but i realize if i dont go to bed tomorrow is gonna suck. Anyhoo speaking of houses, i just found one to rent,,,,unfortunately im not ready to deal with homeownership just yet, im too scared of being the only one responsible for everything if ish goes wrong and i dont want to be stuck in Mich. anyhoo im so happy and stressed at the same time instantly, the thought of moving just stresses me out, cause its alot of work. but i now have three bedrooms, fireplace, 2 bathrooms, dining room, kitchen. laundry room and fenced in backyard, so im overjoyed. Definitely gonna cut into my black friday shopping this year but im gonna have my first ever christmas party in my new HOUSE....YAY

okay with that being said, im going to bed

Peace

Honey

Myles of Styles....

Like her too...i always do Dream Home :)

u should enter Rate My Space...

I'm on it...first thing this morning.

Myles of Styles....

Me too. There's nothing is our bedroom but a bed and a tv. We can't agree on bedroom furniture. He likes old-fashion and I don't :no: .

Men..and decorating...don't go together for most of them. My husband was given the basement to turn into his Man cave. He has pictures of Bob Marley, Biggie, Tupac, Scarface... I look okay I guess. Not what I would put in there.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL, KK -

My bedroom set is one that I am not budging on, so if he wants to be picky DJ and I will come to battle! If we have a two or more bedroom, it can go in the guest room, but it will be in a room in our house somewhere! My set was my grandparents - it was hand made by my great-grandfather as their wedding present.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

LOL, KK -

My bedroom set is one that I am not budging on, so if he wants to be picky DJ and I will come to battle! If we have a two or more bedroom, it can go in the guest room, but it will be in a room in our house somewhere! My set was my grandparents - it was hand made by my great-grandfather as their wedding present.

How cool.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus..that's what u call a heirloom my,my..i wouldn't budge either :) tell him sleep with the cat :help:

LOL, Kimmy - the cat sleeps in the bed too! So if he wants to sleep with me........ :devil:

I love my bedroom set - When my grandmother died, my sister and my cousins were bickering over stuff that they wanted - I quietly went in and staked claim to the bedroom set and my grandmother's charm bracelet, said I could care less about anything else.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Morning yaardies,

Tired as heck this morning... sus i agree with the feeling run over sentiment. When i got off work last night, i can never just come home and go to bed, i always need to wind down first, which isnt good when you gotta get up at 530am, so anyhoo this morning my breakfast is comprised of rye toast, adderral and some jamaican blue mountain coffee...LoL... hopefully in the next thirty minutes i will be wide awake :blink:

Edited by honeychild36

Timeline

MY EYES FEEL LIKE I NEED SOME EYE DROPS..DRY AS HECK !! A RESULT OF LACKASLEEP :)

PORTLAND/1LUV WAH GWAAN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.