SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ton..I don't know how i find time to get on here :) Next month when school starts we'll see and as Tahlia gets older

KK..i'm ready for x-mas songs..love them :blush:

I've heard of how tough it can be to add someone to a home deed..tell hubby u not going nowhere so what is urs is his :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Kimmy - are you taking appointment for therapy sessions?

Yes, girl how much time you need..come on down

I love to watch House Hunters..cannot wait when we an start house hunting...but not here wayyyy too expensive..schools are fabulous though..so now that comes 1st

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Jalove (waving franitcally) how you doing? Hope you are on the mend. (L)

yup hey.. i feel a lil loopy n the meds have me in these long long sleep comas! i lost so much weight! im smaller than my jamaica size! when i used to travel! whew....

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

yup hey.. i feel a lil loopy n the meds have me in these long long sleep comas! i lost so much weight! im smaller than my jamaica size! when i used to travel! whew....

wish i could say the same...i can't wait to start my Pilates video thing...this here GUT gotta go..mi cyaan walk round 145lbs and a GUT like a beer drinker all cause i had 2 kids.... :no::no: and plus mi affi keep up wid the competition ..heheee :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Kimmy - are you taking appointment for therapy sessions?

Yes, girl how much time you need..come on down

I love to watch House Hunters..cannot wait when we an start house hunting...but not here wayyyy too expensive..schools are fabulous though..so now that comes 1st

Okay, I would like to reserve an appointment. You are superwoman fi tru :luv:

For some reason, we only get a few channels in our bedroom so HGTV is always on. I love watching House Hunters and the decorations shows.

Hey Love :luv: How's Sanaa and Chris doing?

Timeline

So me and my girl went to Costco today they have this great doll house for like 80 bucks..well she has a 9yr old..bad a$$ look in ur face and do what u tell her not to do..see i don't play that ish..well she had a donut and Kimora did too..u know what this little twirt did took Kimora's donut and ate all the glaze off of it then gave it back to Kimora..u know how pissed I was..i reprimanded her..don't care if my fren got pissed u just don't do that ish..that's just rude..she is diagnosed with ADHD..and she is all over the place..i tell her send her a$$ to my granny fi a month and dem wi si wah ADHD is...

HGTV on my favorite list for real :yes::thumbs:

Although, I have spent the last two hours watching dancehall videos (Old School as in 7 or 8 years ago) with hubby. He is giving me the scoop on all the artist.

Edited by kkholiday2006

Timeline

YES !!! i love deservin design with Vern Yip..if a so him name..I like Color Splash too...I don't lke Candice Olsen too boring..love her styles when they're done though :)

Timeline

YES !!! i love deservin design with Vern Yip..if a so him name..I like Color Splash too...I don't lke Candice Olsen too boring..love her styles when they're done though :)

Okay, I can never remember the names of shows.

Timeline
SJB- :rofl::rofl: You're too funny I tell ya...

It's sad cuz every Saturday he announces that he's going to the club and NEVER goes anywhere. He doesn't have any friends to hang out with....it's always just us.

There is never a dull moment in our house, seriously. My friends come over so they can laugh at us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.