SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And I also learned that the "foot" could be anywhere from the hip bone down to the toenail on the big toe. :whistle:

you got me dieing over here :rofl:

I kid you not! He told me "the other day" that his friend hit him in the "foot" with a board. I asked him just where in the foot he got hit and he said his thigh. I just busted a laugh and he knew exactly why I was laughing. :wacko:

The doctors must have a heck of a time trying to find out just where the pain really is!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you do hear it all the time, that if you are goin to Jamaic, you are goin to get your freak on. That is one reason in all of my travel I would never visit Jamaica. I will personally say this, if I had not met my husband here in the US, I would never have gone to JA.

Even now when strangers hear that I am married to a Jamaican, they always asked did I meet him in JA when I went on vacation. I tell them no, I meet him here in the US, but he lives in Jamaica.

Timeline
And I also learned that the "foot" could be anywhere from the hip bone down to the toenail on the big toe. :whistle:

I kid you not! He told me "the other day" that his friend hit him in the "foot" with a board. I asked him just where in the foot he got hit and he said his thigh. I just busted a laugh and he knew exactly why I was laughing. :wacko:

The doctors must have a heck of a time trying to find out just where the pain really is!!

What about him/her and he/she......I usually insist he uses names or I have no clue if he is talking about a man or a woman!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island don't fell bad he!! I thought me and my girlfriend were going to have to fight two women in Jamaica and we are black. Girl I had taken off my shoes and earrings and was asking for some Vaseline( just in case someone don't no about the vaseline it't to keep your face from being scatched-up am I a hoodlum or what) But I understood their rudeness I would probably be rude to because some people just come to Jamaica to get there freak on. I actually came to me another man I had been talking to for 2 years and met and fell in love with my Husband. They are losing so many men to so many different people, some are just angry. And then again some could careless and are happy.

:rofl: Lawny just taught me all about the use of vaseoline!!! Up here we use it for chapped cheeks in the winter. :rofl:

I understand that. When we are checking into the hotel I get the feeling some people are thinking that. That's when I step up the respect for him even more and show them he's not my giglio, but my partner.

I think it also makes a difference when you are actually in their homes and in their neighborhood. I believe that you are given more respect most times if locals see you shopping with your man (or alone) in the grocery store. Showering outside like the rest, doing laundry, going to the local beach to get fish (my absolute favorite thing to do btw) and watch all the men get rowdy over the fish, etc. When folks are able to see that you accept the man in his environment, and not just when he's walking around with you on the nice resorts, then they can feel a little differently about you and the genuiness of your relationship (not that you should have to prove anything to them anyway, but it is what it is)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Stupid Terry McMillan.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

OH, and how about "my stomach hurts". Well of course I was like, "do you have to use the bathroom? Did you eat something bad?" He was like "what are you talking about? Noooo T, my stomach hurts, I can breathe." I'm like "what?" He's like you know, where your lungs are! Im like "that's your CHEST---NOT YOUR STOMACH!! One IS NOT connected to the other!" :wacko: I tell you, the things I've learned...

Exactly!!!!

Timeline

i have been reading this post and i can honestly say i don't understand the conversation.i hope it's not because i said i can't read patois because despite this thread, I CAN'T READ PATOIS. that's the truth. if it's not about that statement i am lost.i really don't understand the question and i am trying to keep up to get the reasoning behind this conversations.

jakeswife

Timeline
Island don't fell bad he!! I thought me and my girlfriend were going to have to fight two women in Jamaica and we are black. Girl I had taken off my shoes and earrings and was asking for some Vaseline( just in case someone don't no about the vaseline it't to keep your face from being scatched-up am I a hoodlum or what) But I understood their rudeness I would probably be rude to because some people just come to Jamaica to get there freak on. I actually came to me another man I had been talking to for 2 years and met and fell in love with my Husband. They are losing so many men to so many different people, some are just angry. And then again some could careless and are happy.

:rofl: Lawny just taught me all about the use of vaseoline!!! Up here we use it for chapped cheeks in the winter. :rofl:

I understand that. When we are checking into the hotel I get the feeling some people are thinking that. That's when I step up the respect for him even more and show them he's not my giglio, but my partner.

I think it also makes a difference when you are actually in their homes and in their neighborhood. I believe that you are given more respect most times if locals see you shopping with your man (or alone) in the grocery store. Showering outside like the rest, doing laundry, going to the local beach to get fish (my absolute favorite thing to do btw) and watch all the men get rowdy over the fish, etc. When folks are able to see that you accept the man in his environment, and not just when he's walking around with you on the nice resorts, then they can feel a little differently about you and the genuiness of your relationship (not that you should have to prove anything to them anyway, but it is what it is)

I think that too; although I don't think it's right to assume that either. So unfair. Nosy damn people.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
do we honestly think that men/women after growing up with their culture would throw every ounce of it thru the window? i don't this so

I don't get you. I think I had too much to drink. I can't figure JG out very well either.... :wacko:

Back away from the bottle Island Back away :dance: . Good night ladies I have enjoyed ya'll once again.

Love ya

I guess I'm done since I just knocked the glass all over my mouse, desk and floor. :bonk:

Night Girl.

Funny thing MrsPalmer I did the shower thing and it was 4 pole and a blue tarp and when I asked my husband could anyone see me he said no. I said hell I know if I can see them They can se my big old rusty Butt. :rofl:

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline
i have been reading this post and i can honestly say i don't understand the conversation.i hope it's not because i said i can't read patois because despite this thread, I CAN'T READ PATOIS. that's the truth. if it's not about that statement i am lost.i really don't understand the question and i am trying to keep up to get the reasoning behind this conversations.

jakeswife

What part Jakeswife?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

That statement makes me so mad, MBG. Not that you said it; but that it is even said at all. Not every person that goes to JA is going to get their freak on. It's such a stupid assumption that pretty much all are though.

And the assumption comes from every which way - hence the Stella comments. It is maddening - I got them from my own brother last year.

isand give me the bottle I just worked 13 hrs at a nursing home were one of my pt's think i was her girlfriend in jail. Everyone that comes by she tells them we were cellmates and I was her B*tch :rofl:

Oh my!! She have any pictures of you?????!!

Timeline

I think that too; although I don't think it's right to assume that either. So unfair. Nosy damn people.

It is unfair, and it should really be nobody's business but the two people involved, but if everyone minded their own business, what kind of world would this be? :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

That statement makes me so mad, MBG. Not that you said it; but that it is even said at all. Not every person that goes to JA is going to get their freak on. It's such a stupid assumption that pretty much all are though.

And the assumption comes from every which way - hence the Stella comments. It is maddening - I got them from my own brother last year.

isand give me the bottle I just worked 13 hrs at a nursing home were one of my pt's think i was her girlfriend in jail. Everyone that comes by she tells them we were cellmates and I was her B*tch :rofl:

Oh my!! She have any pictures of you?????!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: YES :rofl::rofl::rofl:

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline

jakeswife

this is not about you, what part don't u understand...if u notice i have refused to name names or exact quotes..JG don't like to read Patois either...

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.