SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My friend just got engaged to her boyfriend, 5 months after she found out that he was cheating. They had just brought a house together. The girl called her on her cell phone to tell her that she had been seeing her boyfriend for over a year.

Maybe she is hoping for the best...if she is I say she should prepare for the worst cause if he already cheating and they are not married the worst is probably all she will be getting.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm heading home to.... Have a great evening everyone.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
My friend just got engaged to her boyfriend, 5 months after she found out that he was cheating. They had just brought a house together. The girl called her on her cell phone to tell her that she had been seeing her boyfriend for over a year.

WAHHHHH..mek mi go find mi ninja suit mek wi go look fi him...ooo i hate cheaters..... :angry::angry:

o..wait..mek wi go look fi she..she mussi eidat wah she tink him a go suddenly change

See, not me - I would have chatted with the girl, gotten the info - then his bags woulda been on the street - gotta find the Alison song,,,, brb

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

WAHHHHH..mek mi go find mi ninja suit mek wi go look fi him...ooo i hate cheaters..... :angry::angry:

o..wait..mek wi go look fi she..she mussi eidat wah she tink him a go suddenly change

ok mi gone a mi yaad now

Oh...but get this...I know that he is still cheating. She found text message from another woman on his cell the other day. He said...1. I don't know what you're talking about. then 2. Oh...she's nobody....then 3. Oh yeah...she is a club promoter going to get me some hooks to get in the club..4. What are you worried for?....Aren't we engaged? :bonk:

#######?

Daily Posting totals: Drum roll please........

Member Joined Posts Today % of today's posts

charles! 26-March 06 99 2.57%

Yaads 22-March 05 89 2.31%

Jomo's girl 22-May 06 82 2.13% *Len* 5-November 06 80 2.08%

Amby 29-November 06 79 2.05%

A.J. 11-October 05 75 1.95%

rocks 12-May 08 74 1.92%

Hotlegz 20-April 07 68 1.77%

*Marilyn* 27-May 04 56 1.45%

almaty 23-February 05 56 1.45%

Paul Daniels 21-September 04 56 1.45%

akdiver 11-March 05 54 1.40%

TRELAWNY PARISH 29-December 07 50 1.30% payxibka 26-September 06 49 1.27%

Beautiful_years 16-September 08 48 1.25%

Nagishkaw 1-July 06 47 1.22%

sus 30-September 03 46 1.20%

Mister Fancypants 22-May 06 39 1.01%

YuAndDan 26-July 06 37 0.96%

honeychild36 19-April 08 37 0.96%

Timeline

ok mi gone a mi yaad now

Oh...but get this...I know that he is still cheating. She found text message from another woman on his cell the other day. He said...1. I don't know what you're talking about. then 2. Oh...she's nobody....then 3. Oh yeah...she is a club promoter going to get me some hooks to get in the club..4. What are you worried for?....Aren't we engaged? :bonk:

#######?

see all that is indications he still has plans to show his azz!!!! Why is does your friend want to marry him?

William Arthur Ward

SOL - She has a $3000 a month mortgage...that she can't handle along. And she doesn't want to give up HER house.

She wants me to be her Matron of Honor...I said yes...but I rethinking it.

Is it wrong for to say I don't want to take on that responsibility? I won't mind just being a brides maid. I didn't really know what the role of an Matron was until last week.

Timeline

SunRay, your pic is awesome! you guys look so happy... Didn't you tell him its cold, why he wore shorts? Your place looks really nice too, may have to move to MD/DC area. Can't deal with these small behind apt in NYC, so happy I got a two bedroom cause there is no way Anthony and I would fit in a 1 bedroom..

Hope everyone have a goodnight!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
SOL - She has a $3000 a month mortgage...that she can't handle along. And she doesn't want to give up HER house.

Is it wrong for to say I don't want to take on that responsibility? I won't mind just being a brides maid. I didn't really know what the role of an Matron was until last week.

Well if you don't want the responsibility it is best that you say so..at least if it were me getting married I would appreciate it more if you said so over just doing it and your heart isn't in it. Houses can be sold or rented out etc I would not get married over a high mortgage! Shoot she could even try to restructure the loan over just getting married to pay it. I rather be alone the rest of my life than to be with someone who don't treat me right.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

It all depends, when my best friend got married I was the MOH, and I spend if not $1K it was close to it, on the bridal shower, trip down to PA, because all the other bridsmaid were chilling and not really helping and since it's my BF i wanted everything to go very well, but i don't know if I would do it again! too much work, stress, and money!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Portland....She says to me that she wants to have a wedding shower her in MD and one in Florida????? I don't know how I feel about this really. I want to be down graded to brides maid....or even just a guest.

I got married at court house...so I never went through this. My friend/family this throw me a surprise wedding shower (as I was fighting the thought of having one..hate the attention).

Oh and add me to the Spinner List but negative on those dumplins.

:thumbs:

Negative on dumplings? What don't you like about them?

Maybe it's just how my husband cooks them , flour and water and a little cornmeal=BIG ROUND WET BRICK

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.