SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Rent 9 to 5 the night before and then go buy some rat poison!!!!!

:unsure: I don't think I have heard of that movie. Sounds like a psycho one.

LMAO - How have you never heard of 9 to 5? Lilly Tomlin, Dolly Parton, etc... They kidnap their boss and run the company - Absolutely hysterical, best movie ever!

me either never heard of it

kimmy you are probably too young for that movie! :rofl:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Rent 9 to 5 the night before and then go buy some rat poison!!!!!

:unsure: I don't think I have heard of that movie. Sounds like a psycho one.

3 women teach their jacka$$ boss a lesson. Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda, and someone else. OMG....he ends up in dog chains hooked to a garage door opener in the bedroom. You have to rent it just for the laughs. It's old.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sol, u rite..but dem always tell mi mi ave a ole spirit :blink:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny you all look so happy I'm glad Ray is enjoying himself. I have only one question was it the monument or the eyes that got you hooked? LOL those eyes are something serious. ;) Now I can't wait to see the wedding pictures! :D

LMAO... :rofl: It was actually his smile that I fell in love with. I also loved his height. I haven't taken him to the monument yet, but I will soon. It I tell him what I referred the monument to, he'll die.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Love the pics, Sunny.

Hi Lita.

Netflix.....I think I have watched every movie ever made!

I'm out for the day.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HAHAHA that is what I just said as well. Must be an older movie.

Netflix.....I think I have watched every movie ever made!

I'm out for the day.

Have a good evening :D

Netflix - Two thumbs up :thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline
Sunny you all look so happy I'm glad Ray is enjoying himself. I have only one question was it the monument or the eyes that got you hooked? LOL those eyes are something serious. ;) Now I can't wait to see the wedding pictures! :D

LMAO... :rofl: It was actually his smile that I fell in love with. I also loved his height. I haven't taken him to the monument yet, but I will soon. It I tell him what I referred the monument to, he'll die.

Oh ok well the smile is real nice also. How tall is he? I noticed his hands are huge! My brother has huge hands like that and my brother is 6'4".

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh ok well the smile is real nice also. How tall is he? I noticed his hands are huge! My brother has huge hands like that and my brother is 6'4".

He sure is tall! His waist is higher than the kitchen counter. He is either really tall or you have some low counters, Sunny :lol:

Timeline

ok y'll catch u inna di lata's.....gone a mi yaad

aww..SunRay :)

He sure is tall! His waist is higher than the kitchen counter. He is either really tall or you have some low counters, Sunny :lol:

:yes::yes:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I changed my screen name to SUNRAY!!!!!! :dance: Thanks Jawi!

ROC

Timeline

He's 6'2.... Yes, his hands are really big. lol

ROC

My friend just got engaged to her boyfriend, 5 months after she found out that he was cheating. They had just brought a house together. The girl called her on her cell phone to tell her that she had been seeing her boyfriend for over a year.

Edited by kkholiday2006

Timeline
My friend just got engaged to her boyfriend, 5 months after she found out that he was cheating. They had just brought a house together. The girl called her on her cell phone to tell her that she had been seeing her boyfriend for over a year.

WAHHHHH..mek mi go find mi ninja suit mek wi go look fi him...ooo i hate cheaters..... :angry::angry:

o..wait..mek wi go look fi she..she mussi eidat wah she tink him a go suddenly change

ok mi gone a mi yaad now

Edited by Hotlegz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.