5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL, no thanks, Lawny -

You know, I had never heard of spinners before my last trip - they were on the menu somewhere and I questioned what they were.

Did you try them? Should we add you to the I (L) Spinners Club? :lol:

My daughter begs Andre to make something with spinners in it for dinner. That and ockra.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Question 1 - In what country did you meet your SO?

Met SO in JA

Question 2 - If you were in JA when you met what was your purpose for the trip?

I was in JA on a vacation and to see friends renew vows

Question 3 - Where did you meet your SO?

I was trying to use a payphone that didn't work and I saw this guy kept looking at me the whole time. I would like to mention that I was not thinking about him or any man! I was a real man hater back then :lol: I was mean to him and told him I was not trying to get a visa for nobody! :whistle:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: Timeline
Jullybean too busy.

I met my hubby at HI no shame it admitting that. I was in Jamaica for 4 weeks last September and I stayed a different resorts because we had 3 wedding in one DAMN month. It was crazy. My dad was doing renovations on his house and I wanted to get away from family and the madness, so my son and I stayed at HI. Funny thing is, we were suppose to either be at Starfish, FDR or RIU. My girlfriend had reservations at HI and she was bring her kids and they stay FREE so, we headed that way. I'm so glad I did. I was so MEAN to Marcel though. A lot of the men were running game with their RUDE arguments, but when I LICK them with the PATWAH they backed the hell up. Then I'm hit with, see why mi tek di yard ooman dem...haaaaaaaa U BAXIDE. Anyway he was admiring me from a far and he'd given up on trying to get my attention. So, I went to do laundry and here he was getting ready to go through the staff door and he stopped to chitchat...he was so POLITE and that DAMN smile (that's what did it).

Thank God, not FDR.

Hey, answer my questions about HI. What is going on there? You know?

JG -- mi no know. Some of Marcel's friends and a few people I knew that worked there were trying to get back pay...still nothing. The went to work one day and was told to turn in their uniforms and go home. They were housekeepers who had been working there for many years.

I can't seem to get a straight answer on this from anyone we know who worked there. I keep seeing, I think it was Honey, talking about HI reservations. Yet, no one we know that worked there seems to have a job anymore. Can't figure out if they closed and remodeled. Or if they just told people that and then fired them.

I'll ask Marcel tonight.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Good afternoon ladies just caught up from page 170. Lawny I would like some fish head soup minus the FISH HEADS!! :lol: I went down to Jamaica to meet someone I had met over the phone through a mutual friend, ladies this guy was HOT he was in the Jamaican Army(i digress).We had talked for nearly two years without meeting . We met and he was all about what I could do for HIM. Two days later me and my girlfriend went to Dunes River . Kimmy I felt like U I could never go on vacation and meet someone and have a long distance relationship(oh no not me) never say never. I met my now husband when we were waiting on transport back to the hotel. He was there with his family that was visiting from New York. Of course I didn't believe him. When his family came out he introduced me to everyone all ten people. He was so kind and attentive that I agreed to go out with him that night, through many trials and ups and downs, we are married. We are a work in progress still alot of ups and downs :bonk: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Timeline
What's HI? Never heard of that hotel.

Waht's up KK

It's Holiday Inn .. we just lazy and type HI

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

LOL, no thanks, Lawny -

You know, I had never heard of spinners before my last trip - they were on the menu somewhere and I questioned what they were.

Did you try them? Should we add you to the I (L) Spinners Club? :lol:

My daughter begs Andre to make something with spinners in it for dinner. That and ockra.

Oh and add me to the Spinner List but negative on those dumplins.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline
Me too KK< i dont eat that close to the bone, cause then i get grossed out, you ever see someone eat chicken veins and all and then suck the bone, that is my momma, i just look at her like :blink::wow:

Yeah that grosses me out too :dead: Once I see red I am done!

Have *fun* at the gym Sus. I should be there too :innocent:

If you see red it means the chicken is not properly cooked. :yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Oh okay...I was almost thinking the other resort that start with an H and involves nudist.

I love Rose Hall...used to be the Wyndym.

Negative on Hedonism for me ever!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.