SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, Sol and Yaads - you know a little bit too much about this stuff - Who's the freak here?

thpanda.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh - I love this smilie -

smack.gif

That is a great smilie :lol:

No freak here :no: Just heard about it on some show and then read the article Lawny posted. Ever see that Dr. 90210 show...I believe they did something similar on that.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Who want some of my FISH HEAD SOUP...and Yards quess what else is in it........drum roll.........SPINNERS

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jullybean too busy.

I met my hubby at HI no shame it admitting that. I was in Jamaica for 4 weeks last September and I stayed a different resorts because we had 3 wedding in one DAMN month. It was crazy. My dad was doing renovations on his house and I wanted to get away from family and the madness, so my son and I stayed at HI. Funny thing is, we were suppose to either be at Starfish, FDR or RIU. My girlfriend had reservations at HI and she was bring her kids and they stay FREE so, we headed that way. I'm so glad I did. I was so MEAN to Marcel though. A lot of the men were running game with their RUDE arguments, but when I LICK them with the PATWAH they backed the hell up. Then I'm hit with, see why mi tek di yard ooman dem...haaaaaaaa U BAXIDE. Anyway he was admiring me from a far and he'd given up on trying to get my attention. So, I went to do laundry and here he was getting ready to go through the staff door and he stopped to chitchat...he was so POLITE and that DAMN smile (that's what did it).

Thank God, not FDR.

Hey, answer my questions about HI. What is going on there? You know?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who want some of my FISH HEAD SOUP...and Yards quess what else is in it........drum roll.........SPINNERS

Mi say mi caan wait fi my man come, so mi caan magel pon dem wid my food too!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Jullybean too busy.

I met my hubby at HI no shame it admitting that. I was in Jamaica for 4 weeks last September and I stayed a different resorts because we had 3 wedding in one DAMN month. It was crazy. My dad was doing renovations on his house and I wanted to get away from family and the madness, so my son and I stayed at HI. Funny thing is, we were suppose to either be at Starfish, FDR or RIU. My girlfriend had reservations at HI and she was bring her kids and they stay FREE so, we headed that way. I'm so glad I did. I was so MEAN to Marcel though. A lot of the men were running game with their RUDE arguments, but when I LICK them with the PATWAH they backed the hell up. Then I'm hit with, see why mi tek di yard ooman dem...haaaaaaaa U BAXIDE. Anyway he was admiring me from a far and he'd given up on trying to get my attention. So, I went to do laundry and here he was getting ready to go through the staff door and he stopped to chitchat...he was so POLITE and that DAMN smile (that's what did it).

Thank God, not FDR.

JG -- mi no know. Some of Marcel's friends and a few people I knew that worked there were trying to get back pay...still nothing. The went to work one day and was told to turn in their uniforms and go home. They were housekeepers who had been working there for many years.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Are you talking about that archaic thing they still do in some countries?

No - that archaic stuff is horrific.

It is this new thing in cosmetic surgery. Surgery to make you tighter and more "youthful looking" down there.

Ewwwwww.........unless I am a stripper, do I need to really be more "youthful looking" down there?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Here is another poor smilie: blakk.gif

He kind of looks like a reindeer to me when his hands are out.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Could I just get a bowl of the spinners? :innocent: I have had too much soup this week :dead:

Sure u want to fish soup or the goat head soup with the teeth skinned back :rofl:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I was supposed to see her tomorrow. :crying:

I bet that would have been so much fun. Maybe you guys will have a yardie chicago meetup soon.

Hoping this one is only postponed till next Spring.

Me....me.....me!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Here is another poor smilie: blakk.gif

He kind of looks like a reindeer to me when his hands are out.

:rofl: I didn't even notice that til you pointed it out :rofl:

Could I just get a bowl of the spinners? :innocent: I have had too much soup this week :dead:

Sure u want to fish soup or the goat head soup with the teeth skinned back :rofl:

Mix it all up for me :yes::P

Timeline
Jullybean too busy.

Thank God, not FDR.

JG -- mi no know. Some of Marcel's friends and a few people I knew that worked there were trying to get back pay...still nothing. The went to work one day and was told to turn in their uniforms and go home. They were housekeepers who had been working there for many years.

I can't seem to get a straight answer on this from anyone we know who worked there. I keep seeing, I think it was Honey, talking about HI reservations. Yet, no one we know that worked there seems to have a job anymore. Can't figure out if they closed and remodeled. Or if they just told people that and then fired them.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.