Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus can we have a fight..it's Friday...and no matter what my boss does today will not tick me off :)

Fight between you and me? Whatcha wanna fight about? poke1.giffighting0074.gif

fight.gif

honey yuh late the WEATHER WOMAN announced that 2 days a go..or wait maybe 1 day a go :)

bwahaha.gif

Edited by sus

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Unruly i know what would relax me, and unfortunately i cant get it on VJ...:crying

i today feel like a big ball of anxiety

Here, Honey - I found a virtual one for you -

69.gif

But, if I am giving you something - it's gonna be more like this friends2.gif

Off topic, but I just found this -

Think this smilie would work in a text message? broke.gif

I need that last one.

speaking of the shots, i listed all of them to him today... he gonna say are they give me all of them in my azz??? i said you dont have enough azz for them to shoot you in, you will be alright...LOL

thanks sus, i hate when im feeling this way for no good reason. i think im about to have a drink but i have choir rehearsal at 630 so i dont want to be smelling like a drunk....LOL

his arm.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i know Kimmy, i just was following it on the news some more and saw it is expected around Saturday or sunday in the area so i got to worrying a bit and then the fact that we got VJ sisters over there right now...

i think we need a prayer, cause lord knows if i was in JA and someone said hurricane, they would have to sedate me and send me home...lol

but then i worry about D as well, even though to him hurricanes are probably as rain and snow is to us midwesterners.

Timeline
HEY QUANA! What have you been up to?

Did y'all know that Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away?! :blink:

Hush. I dont' want to be reminded.

I miss Jamaica :cry:

I can't cook..I don't like to cook...I AIN't cooking nothing on Thanksgiving. I'm finding somewhere to go to get some good turkey. My aunts take turns having the holiday at their house. So I guess we will be joining them. I'll bring the drinks.

I think I am going to my mom's. Probably alone or with my daughter. Everyone else seems to be working.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Morning ladies....another long day for me.

BANDY legs...go check your PM box please.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
OMG!!! NO WAY!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

On November 5, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

THANK YOU LORD! Y'all have no idea how worried I was about this. Thank God.

So that was 6 months? Congrats, Yardie.

they on the news talking about what schools obamas little girls will go too, if they go to one of them ol stoosh ### private schools they probably gonna catch hell, from the haters and if they go to public school they gonna need round the clock secret service people with them to again deal with the haters...

It's the same thing everytime a new president comes in and has children.

A no dat Kimmy...I think u too young fi membah...my cousin and I talking online about when we use to go to pres-school in Jamaica and we had our slate and chalk instead of pencil and paper...so, her mom was saying that she remember writing with coal, so I fell out laughing

Coal? I never even heard of writign with coal.

Question?? Does anyone know where I could buy Jamaican Rum Cream in the states? I would love to give rum cream to my hubby for Christmas. So far the cheapest I can find is $135 for a case.

Thanks

Jax

Not me. And, I've been looking.

Have you ever tried Amerula, BM? Very similar.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Portland..wah gwaan Portland...

nuhin mi da ya a catch up!

Good Morning all!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Oh, I should not have googled that -

Any of you ever try Castries?

S0649-2T.jpg

It's from St. Lucia - like Rum Cream but Peanut cream - SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Memories :crying::crying:

OMG....I think I would love this. I am a huge fan of peanut punch.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Oh, I should not have googled that -

Any of you ever try Castries?

S0649-2T.jpg

It's from St. Lucia - like Rum Cream but Peanut cream - SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Memories :crying::crying:

Sus,

Is a person suppose to drink what's in the bottle or use the bottle for something else :unsure::devil::rofl: ...

That was my first thought too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.