SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL, Lawny - one day we'll keep you up past 8:30!

I am signing off too - Going to crash with my blankie and a cuppa tea and an icepack and watch Greys.

Chat to y'all tomorrow

Oh, I should not have googled that -

Any of you ever try Castries?

S0649-2T.jpg

It's from St. Lucia - like Rum Cream but Peanut cream - SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Memories :crying::crying:

Sus,

Is a person suppose to drink what's in the bottle or use the bottle for something else :unsure::devil::rofl: ...

Galang and find your monument - You're obviously inna heat again :bonk::rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Belwins

I love the site. I'm laughing because the have blue bommer soap on there I have to show this to my mom. They also have breeze soap

That site is nice. Deh only ting mi nah like...dem have bleaching cream an tanning oil :rolleyes::angry: Like yuh need fi by dem tings at all much less pon deh internet.

Filed: Timeline

:rofl:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I couldn't let that one go.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
That site is nice. Deh only ting mi nah like...dem have bleaching cream an tanning oil :rolleyes::angry: Like yuh need fi by dem tings at all much less pon deh internet.

I actually buy tanning oil all the time - I buy one that is a carrot oil, and use it on my legs after I shower - It's a great moisturizer.

Timeline

I actually buy tanning oil all the time - I buy one that is a carrot oil, and use it on my legs after I shower - It's a great moisturizer.

So its a good moisturizer? I would use it not to get tan but for the smell. Coconut and all those tropical smells...yum!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im so blasted sleepy, i swear with the time change and this working 7 days a week im wore the hell out...lol

sus i actually just got off fare compare... im thinking im gonna book seperately my ticket from that of my mom and my kids cause im sending there azzes home early

alright yall i cant hang, im sleepy

goodnight

Timeline
So its a good moisturizer? I would use it not to get tan but for the smell. Coconut and all those tropical smells...yum!

I like it as a moisturizer for my legs, it's too greasy for other areas - My favorite one is called Caribbean Breeze, but I have only seen it in JA - I spray it on my legs after the shower before I dry off, and don't need to bother with lotion on them at all.

Timeline

Honey - have you thought of consulting a travel agent and seeing if they will track some prices for you? I know I did back when I was trying to find a good deal. They ended up saving me $150 and it only cost $20 for their fee. Plus when I booked through their office I got all the security that came with them. If there was any problem with my ticket or anything they would do all the calling and fixing for me. Never had to do anything.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The one thing with buying and pricing out the rum cream online is you have to factor in shipping. Not sure what those sites charge but sometimes you think you are getting a great deal and end up paying more to ship it than the actual product is worth. Crazy!

True...

I tried Sams Caribbean market are they still in business I can't get to the site??

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.