SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a next question.

My friend filed for his daughter in 2005 when he was greencard holder he's now USC. The embassy has all his paperwork on the daugther's case and they told him that they're just getting to the cases for August 2006 (doesn't make sense). Can he get an expedite since he's now a USC?

Yes! I just heard this on Immigration Link the other day - I forget how and my computer is funky right now - Here is the link:

http://www.4immigration.com/index.php?opti...ge&Itemid=1

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Congrats Yaads, I am so happy to hear that!

Belwin - She definitely can find it in Liquor stores in NY - Did you try asking in a liquor store where you live? I found it in one one day and was so excited I bought all 4 bottle, lol = I told the girl I couldn't believe they had it - she told me if I want something to just ask, they would order it.

Thanks Sus :D So what is the brand name of this rum cream?

Watch deh wan Kimmy a go cuss an chat bout if mi haffi tank everybody an tek up so much page space :P

I have a next question.

My friend filed for his daughter in 2005 when he was greencard holder he's now USC. The embassy has all his paperwork on the daugther's case and they told him that they're just getting to the cases for August 2006 (doesn't make sense). Can he get an expedite since he's now a USC?

I don't really have a definitive answer. I know I have heard about the priority date being bumped up once the petitioner becomes USC. Has he notified them that he is now a citizen?

Yes, USCIS knows, NVC and the embassy (so im seh), but who knows. He's waiting for an interview date and they telling him the just processing for August 2006 and I'm telling him dat no sound right. I told him to send an e-mail so we'll see. Just wondering if anyone else has this experience.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks Sus :D So what is the brand name of this rum cream?

Watch deh wan Kimmy a go cuss an chat bout if mi haffi tank everybody an tek up so much page space :P

It was Sangsters - that's why I was so shocked - I usually buy the Bajan one if I run out - Lately I am there so much that I don't need to, lol

I will honor Kimmy's rule.................. the quote one anyway :innocent::D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I found this Lawns - might help:

Hi there, I actually made an info pass appointment today and sincerely its not worth the time, the immigration official told me the same information that I got on the phone, with the difference that she let me know that someone was actively working on my case. Im in the same situation my husband put in the I-130 petition end of aug. and we recieved form I-797 notice of action, but he became a citizen on oct 18 so I called to upgrade the status( you can do this by phone) and send in the proof which would be a copy of her citizenship certificate as proof. I went to the info pass appointment to see if they had recieved the proof I had sent them, but the immigration official had the same info as the phone line did, nothing!!! So dont waste ur time just make sure to send the copy of the certificate in along with a copy of the form they sent u, supposedly from there on u have to wait until they contact u, cuz there is no way of knowing if they recieved it. MAke sure to send the proof by certified mail so you know if the letter was recieved at least. Good Luck!!!!!!!! (oh if you upgrade her status by phone make sure to write down the service order number to keep as reference and send that proof ASAP!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Got notice that our 10 year greencard (Lifting of Conditions) was approved :D

:dance: Whooo!!! Congrats :dancing::dancing:

Belwins; weh u live?

Near Chicago

Thanks Jax :D So is that rum cream price online that you found it?

YEP 150

Here is the site

https://www.reggaetreats.com/Shopcart/produ...asp?PID=PD-1525

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Thanks let me call him now. His daughter needs to get her ASAP her mom is up to no good again.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
see it deh all Jax come afta mi an get TANK U :angry:

Thank U :luv::yes:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Belwins

I love the site. I'm laughing because the have blue bommer soap on there I have to show this to my mom. They also have breeze soap

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

yall think its too early to price flights for april, every time i think im saving money by booking early the prices occassionally go down or appear to be the same so that 14 days in advance rule that used to apply seems to be obsolete?

Thanks for the info Sus and Yards...mi gaane a mi bed my eyes are RED

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The one thing with buying and pricing out the rum cream online is you have to factor in shipping. Not sure what those sites charge but sometimes you think you are getting a great deal and end up paying more to ship it than the actual product is worth. Crazy!

Edited by Yaads

Timeline

Honey, did you ever check farecompare.com?

That site gives you a good view of the fluctuation of flights, etc... My motto is always that if I find a flight in the price range that I can afford to pay I grab it - Sometimes you pay more, sometimes you pay less -

Oh, I should not have googled that -

Any of you ever try Castries?

S0649-2T.jpg

It's from St. Lucia - like Rum Cream but Peanut cream - SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!!!!!!! Memories :crying::crying:

Sus,

Is a person suppose to drink what's in the bottle or use the bottle for something else :unsure::devil::rofl: ...

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.