SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so..Yaads mi a wah chap ras liba ..mi cyaan get one tank yuh to? mi tap gi congrats now...nobody no bodda beg mi no more....mi tired fi act like mi appy fi ppl mi no know and some can be so dyam out a awda

Jax..where is she in NY the best u can do is have her buy them at the liquor store and ship to u

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
den tap call mi name..cause once u call mi name u know mi waan know a wah..yuh figet mi fawce

KIMMY........KIMMY..........KIMMY............KIMMY

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
den tap call mi name..cause once u call mi name u know mi waan know a wah..yuh figet mi fawce

KIMMY........KIMMY..........KIMMY............KIMMY

:rofl::rofl::bonk: one more time..yuh head naw hat yuh man

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Kimmy --

But the design look so pretty. I hope you don't charge me too much for my counseling session on Saturday.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A no dat Kimmy...I think u too young fi membah...my cousin and I talking online about when we use to go to pres-school in Jamaica and we had our slate and chalk instead of pencil and paper...so, her mom was saying that she remember writing with coal, so I fell out laughing

wah di rass..yes mi chile mi too young :rofl:

:P Chat bout too young :rolleyes:

Timeline
so..Yaads mi a wah chap ras liba ..mi cyaan get one tank yuh to? mi tap gi congrats now...nobody no bodda beg mi no more....mi tired fi act like mi appy fi ppl mi no know and some can be so dyam out a awda

Jax..where is she in NY the best u can do is have her buy them at the liquor store and ship to u

I just asked one of my friends in FL. He is picking me up some and shipping. Fewww FL and NY always seem to have more stuff than CHI town.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Kimmy --

But the design look so pretty. I hope you don't charge me too much for my counseling session on Saturday.

:bonk::bonk::bonk:

no mi chile ...as lang as mi girls naw bawl out dem throat...cause di one Kimora now starting to cry when she waan something..cause she si Tahlia get fed when she cry...boy wah mi go pick up pon miself :whistle:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Yaads, I am so happy to hear that!

Belwin - She definitely can find it in Liquor stores in NY - Did you try asking in a liquor store where you live? I found it in one one day and was so excited I bought all 4 bottle, lol = I told the girl I couldn't believe they had it - she told me if I want something to just ask, they would order it.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

mi nah tank yuh?! Mi nah tank yuh cause yuh a chat bout mi showoff an mi a answa dat an mi nah waan fi quote so much tings an mek yuh vex.

Lawd mi cyaan neva win wid yuh *kissteet*

Edited by Yaads

Timeline

mi nah tank yuh?! Mi nah tank yuh cause yuh a chat bout mi showoff an mi a answa dat an mi nah waan fi quote so much tings an mek yuh vex.

Lawd mi cyaan neva win wid yuh *kissteet*

ok u got me rollin..wait til yuh read mi next pos

I have a next question.

My friend filed for his daughter in 2005 when he was greencard holder he's now USC. The embassy has all his paperwork on the daugther's case and they told him that they're just getting to the cases for August 2006 (doesn't make sense). Can he get an expedite since he's now a USC?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Congrats Yaads, I am so happy to hear that!

Belwin - She definitely can find it in Liquor stores in NY - Did you try asking in a liquor store where you live? I found it in one one day and was so excited I bought all 4 bottle, lol = I told the girl I couldn't believe they had it - she told me if I want something to just ask, they would order it.

Thanks Sus :D So what is the brand name of this rum cream?

Watch deh wan Kimmy a go cuss an chat bout if mi haffi tank everybody an tek up so much page space :P

I have a next question.

My friend filed for his daughter in 2005 when he was greencard holder he's now USC. The embassy has all his paperwork on the daugther's case and they told him that they're just getting to the cases for August 2006 (doesn't make sense). Can he get an expedite since he's now a USC?

I don't really have a definitive answer. I know I have heard about the priority date being bumped up once the petitioner becomes USC. Has he notified them that he is now a citizen?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.