SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Kimmy, cho mi caan ask u cause u come fram town..

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, cho mi caan ask u cause u come fram town..

ask mi seh wah..wah mi stoosh cause mi come from town..but a wah kind a descent libaty dis

weh Clairey deh fi fix yuh bizniz

thanks kimmy, he is one bad little mofo.....LOL...:yes:

girl i got one..know exactly wah u mean...Kimora is gonna be the death of me :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

they on the news talking about what schools obamas little girls will go too, if they go to one of them ol stoosh ### private schools they probably gonna catch hell, from the haters and if they go to public school they gonna need round the clock secret service people with them to again deal with the haters...

A no dat Kimmy...I think u too young fi membah...my cousin and I talking online about when we use to go to pres-school in Jamaica and we had our slate and chalk instead of pencil and paper...so, her mom was saying that she remember writing with coal, so I fell out laughing

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

kimora and tahlia are so dang cute, when there that cute its kinda easy to overlook the badness, which was my downfall with my youngest, he was spoiled to death by everyone and now his azz is rotten

Timeline

Question?? Does anyone know where I could buy Jamaican Rum Cream in the states? I would love to give rum cream to my hubby for Christmas. So far the cheapest I can find is $135 for a case.

Thanks

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Belwins; weh u live?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
A no dat Kimmy...I think u too young fi membah...my cousin and I talking online about when we use to go to pres-school in Jamaica and we had our slate and chalk instead of pencil and paper...so, her mom was saying that she remember writing with coal, so I fell out laughing

wah di rass..yes mi chile mi too young :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Got notice that our 10 year greencard (Lifting of Conditions) was approved :D

:dance: Whooo!!! Congrats :dancing::dancing:

Belwins; weh u live?

Near Chicago

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
kimora and tahlia are so dang cute, when there that cute its kinda easy to overlook the badness, which was my downfall with my youngest, he was spoiled to death by everyone and now his azz is rotten

exactly..all she has to do is pout her lips an mi give in..but it affi stop she a gyal pickney mi cyaan poil har she affi learn or else ppl a go tek har fi ediat..i feel like i shelter her too much..

Si di one Kimmy dats why mi nevah wah tell ar

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Is there any place in NY? I have a sister in law there who could ship me it.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.