Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, I am heading home, hopefully I get some good connection tonight too!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hate sucking the chicken bone. I always leave chicken on the bone, especially if I see RED (cooked Blood).

I'm with you KK... ughhh. I remember when I was younger my Aunt had a boyfriend that used to suck the chicken bone. It wouldn't be bad if he didn't make all the slurping noises. I'm so glad that relationship didn't last.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Me too KK< i dont eat that close to the bone, cause then i get grossed out, you ever see someone eat chicken veins and all and then suck the bone, that is my momma, i just look at her like :blink::wow:

Yeah that grosses me out too :dead: Once I see red I am done!

Have *fun* at the gym Sus. I should be there too :innocent:

Timeline
OK..GO AHEAD NITE EACH OTHERS HEADS OFF...THROW COME CUSS WORDS IN TOO SPICE IT UP A BIT ..:)

NO SHOUTIN ALLOWED..BE NICE..IF U WANNA SHOUT U HAVE TO APOLOGIZE AFTER

That's one rule I am not following, Kimmy - Sorry :whistle:

:angry::hehe:

mi like cuss words! Ok I apologize....I have issues :rofl:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
This medicine is making me feel loopy....On my release papers its says Eclampsia.

Like I said..What was your blood pressure and were you on a magnesium drip?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
If you get a chance to listen to the video, it's hilarious.....she sings "Don't speak for me Sarah Palin" and goes on to get some excellent jabs at Palin. She also sings that she's a hockey mama voting for Obama!

:rofl: that was funny!

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
You guys have me rolling!

So i figured out that if I sit in the sofa next to the window I pick up real good signal from my neighbor upstairs.

Good girl. Have you been to Sally's yet? I know you are going to get hooked. Whenever I go back to Bklyn, that is always my first stop :yes::yes: I am looking forward to my trip over Thanksgiving. their fried chicken, stew peas are my favorite.

I wanna go :crying:

Claire, what days are you in NY? I think we are going to see Machel Montano at Club Tobago in Queens on the 26th -

I will be leaving on the day before thanksgiving and coming back home on the Sunday after. 11/26-11/30.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.