SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Pulling HAIR oh,hells NO! Don't touch my damn hair. I'm talking about stomping and tump dung and some back hand bax...if dat naw wurk...and you down...use your TEETH

Honey, I'm talking to grandmother now, she's telling me about the damn new house across the street she thinks it's a whorehouse nothing but deportees...she said try some chamoile tea (mi know dat pell wrang)...also cinnamon tea...she said if you was near, she would give you a good wash out...

LOL - advantage to being tall - it's harder for people to reach my hair! :whistle:

You reminded me, Lawns - where do you get your bush tea? Do you bring it back or get it here?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey, I'm talking to grandmother now, she's telling me about the damn new house across the street she thinks it's a whorehouse nothing but deportees...she said try some chamoile tea (mi know dat pell wrang)...also cinnamon tea...she said if you was near, she would give you a good wash out...

:thumbs: Si!!! Wha me tell yuh? Wash out cure EVERYTING! :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SUS WAH OONUH NO FIGHT AND SCRATCH UP EAHC ODDA?

Mi nah knoa how it is wid Sus but when dem did fight inna school pure bat and brass knuckles...wi nah inna no scratchin ting :no:

Exactly, Yaads - no scratching - Hair pulls was about the pettiest - Which, when it's coming out your scalp - HURTS!

Pulling HAIR oh,hells NO! Don't touch my damn hair. I'm talking about stomping and tump dung and some back hand bax...if dat naw wurk...and you down...use your TEETH

Lawny, you remember touch a button nuh! if you tink you bad touch a button nuh! since mi always tink mi bad mi touch the button first! LOL! those were the days that you actually fight with fist and foot! no weapons!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
LoL, this is actually very embarassing, but I normally eat lunch with my coworkers and when I bring something really good for lunch I leave the bone in the plate until I get back to my desk where I can chew it good and proper!

:o Ok you all are too much! :lol: What is the draw to chew the bone? Does it have a taste?

Timeline
yaads??? what is a wash out???

It some kind of bush tea the mix up, I use to have to get up before dawn and drink it and then you spend all day in the bathroom getting ur system clean out! always got it before I went back to school in september use to hate it!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline
thanks for the link, it didnt work though... :(

try this one

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/medical/KNG-ME...L-0001-0707.pdf

But here are the shots:

U.S. immigration law requires that all applicants be vaccinated for the following diseases:

Mumps, measles, rubella, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, influenza type B, hepatitis B, varicella (chicken pox), pneumococcal, and influenza.

pneumococcal is for persons over 65 or those who are immunocompromised or have real bad health problems.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks portland....:thumbs:

D, was saying about something that they make with rum cream forget what they called it, but i guess it does kinda the same thing??? at least thats what i think he said????

Timeline
LoL, this is actually very embarassing, but I normally eat lunch with my coworkers and when I bring something really good for lunch I leave the bone in the plate until I get back to my desk where I can chew it good and proper!

:o Ok you all are too much! :lol: What is the draw to chew the bone? Does it have a taste?

Yes, that's when you nuh the food sweet when you can taste it in the bone!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline
Unruly i know what would relax me, and unfortunately i cant get it on VJ...:crying

i today feel like a big ball of anxiety

Here, Honey - I found a virtual one for you -

69.gif

But, if I am giving you something - it's gonna be more like this friends2.gif

Off topic, but I just found this -

Think this smilie would work in a text message? broke.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
yaads??? what is a wash out???

It some kind of bush tea the mix up, I use to have to get up before dawn and drink it and then you spend all day in the bathroom getting ur system clean out! always got it before I went back to school in september use to hate it!

:thumbs: Yep it cleans you out real well. Not the most fun experience though...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

speaking of the shots, i listed all of them to him today... he gonna say are they give me all of them in my azz??? i said you dont have enough azz for them to shoot you in, you will be alright...LOL

thanks sus, i hate when im feeling this way for no good reason. i think im about to have a drink but i have choir rehearsal at 630 so i dont want to be smelling like a drunk....LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.