SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL, yeah I figured as much... But meetup.com is a good place to go (the singles meetup) because you are socializing in a group and you can get to meet a wide varity of people, without the pressures of dating and expectations!

I am going to pass that on to my friend who keeps bugging me about being single. LOL mind you she didn't want to meet my SO's friend. She was like I don't want a JA man because of the whole bowcat thing. (that is all my friend's sentiment). I told her well you can lead a horse to water but if the horse die of thrist that is the horse own dumb fault! LOL. Yet she is always complaining about Atlanta men. WOMEN YOU CAN'T PLEASE THEM!!!!

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I can tell you this, I would've never been interested in Andre if I met him online. He drives me crazy with his one word, sometimes one LETTER answers, when he does e-mail or IM me. I would've given up and moved along on the internet.

ROFL oh JG I am so happy I am not the only one with this problem. I thought it was going to be so fun when Garth learned to email so we could email and chat on the internet! WRONG!!!!! LOL his one sentence emails drive me crazy he is truly a man of few words. He doesn't talk much in person either. I sometimes wonder what made him open his mouth to me the day we met cause Lord knows he rarely says much.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
I am going to pass that on to my friend who keeps bugging me about being single. LOL mind you she didn't want to meet my SO's friend. She was like I don't want a JA man because of the whole bowcat thing. (that is all my friend's sentiment). I told her well you can lead a horse to water but if the horse die of thrist that is the horse own dumb fault! LOL. Yet she is always complaining about Atlanta men. WOMEN YOU CAN'T PLEASE THEM!!!!

Do you really want to set her up with your SO's friend? Are you that sure of him? I don't....won't. I don't want to be responsible if they combust. Although, I did consider it when my great aunt asked me to set her up with Andre's Grandpa. God, I miss that woman!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I can tell you this, I would've never been interested in Andre if I met him online. He drives me crazy with his one word, sometimes one LETTER answers, when he does e-mail or IM me. I would've given up and moved along on the internet.

ROFL oh JG I am so happy I am not the only one with this problem. I thought it was going to be so fun when Garth learned to email so we could email and chat on the internet! WRONG!!!!! LOL his one sentence emails drive me crazy he is truly a man of few words. He doesn't talk much in person either. I sometimes wonder what made him open his mouth to me the day we met cause Lord knows he rarely says much.

Oh, no. Andre can talk up a storm if he's comfortable with you. He's only shy and quiet when he doesn't. He's just bad at typing responses.

We were watching "The Notebook" Sunday night and I told him I wanted him to write our story so I could read it to him when he goes senile. The should probably keep him busy for the rest of his life at the rate he types.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Do you really want to set her up with your SO's friend? Are you that sure of him? I don't....won't. I don't want to be responsible if they combust. Although, I did consider it when my great aunt asked me to set her up with Andre's Grandpa. God, I miss that woman!

Well I asked Garth about him and I trust Garth's judgement. He is very protective of women. He says he has sisters and he knows how he wants his sisters and daughters to be treated. He has actually fallen out with friends over stuff like this. Anyway my hook ups aren't much of a hook up anyway all I do is make introductions end of story. I don't get all involved and meddle etc. So did you introduce the great aunt?

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

Oh, no. Andre can talk up a storm if he's comfortable with you. He's only shy and quiet when he doesn't. He's just bad at typing responses.

We were watching "The Notebook" Sunday night and I told him I wanted him to write our story so I could read it to him when he goes senile. The should probably keep him busy for the rest of his life at the rate he types.

LMAO! Garth can't type either! He told me actually I am not much for writing. I said well you aren't much for talking either so what do you like to do?! He started laughing. We laugh a lot eventhough he doesn't talk much I some how know what he is thinking a lot of the time. He reminds me of my grandfather. He was a man of few words as well. Saving his voice for something important I guess. When I was in JA I took THE NOTEBOOK and watched it with Garth. LOL I alwasy cry on that movie anyway Garth was looking at me like I was crazy. He watched it and on some parts he was like that girl crazy! You know the part where she was yelling at him saying she hated him? Anyway then other parts he was like these white people crazy! :wacko: I think mostly the movie was confusing to him and he certainly looked at me like I had 2 heads for crying at the end. On the ending he was like are they asleep or are they dead?! :rofl: He had similar reactions to the color purple except for he couldn't get past how Cele had kids by her daddy. We never did finish that movie!

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

LMAO JG -

I agree about the introducing friends - DJ's friends are forever pressing me - when my friend was there with me, 4 of his friends hit on her - Then pushed at me to fix them up - I told them she is a grown woman with her own mind, if she's interested you'll know it I am not getting involved - Although I was brutally honest with her about what I knew about them -

My view is that I have no problem with people I know hooking up, or introducing people - But you can be sure that each side will know what I know about that person's life, relationship status, etc.... if you choose to go there, you made your own choice, fully informed!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Well I asked Garth about him and I trust Garth's judgement. He is very protective of women. He says he has sisters and he knows how he wants his sisters and daughters to be treated. He has actually fallen out with friends over stuff like this. Anyway my hook ups aren't much of a hook up anyway all I do is make introductions end of story. I don't get all involved and meddle etc. So did you introduce the great aunt?

Andre doesn't know who his father is, let alone his grandfather. My aunt was a trip.

Andre used to tell me how great his friends are. Then, I met them. :wacko: Only 2 I would set up with anyone and Justecia has dibs on one of them.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
LMAO! Garth can't type either! He told me actually I am not much for writing. I said well you aren't much for talking either so what do you like to do?! He started laughing. We laugh a lot eventhough he doesn't talk much I some how know what he is thinking a lot of the time. He reminds me of my grandfather. He was a man of few words as well. Saving his voice for something important I guess. When I was in JA I took THE NOTEBOOK and watched it with Garth. LOL I alwasy cry on that movie anyway Garth was looking at me like I was crazy. He watched it and on some parts he was like that girl crazy! You know the part where she was yelling at him saying she hated him? Anyway then other parts he was like these white people crazy! :wacko: I think mostly the movie was confusing to him and he certainly looked at me like I had 2 heads for crying at the end. On the ending he was like are they asleep or are they dead?! :rofl: He had similar reactions to the color purple except for he couldn't get past how Cele had kids by her daddy. We never did finish that movie!

Andre really liked the Notebook. He just held me while I was bawling through the whole thing. First time I saw the movie. I read the book twice.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Andre doesn't know who his father is, let alone his grandfather. My aunt was a trip.

Andre used to tell me how great his friends are. Then, I met them. :wacko: Only 2 I would set up with anyone and Justecia has dibs on one of them.

:rofl:

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
LMAO JG -

I agree about the introducing friends - DJ's friends are forever pressing me - when my friend was there with me, 4 of his friends hit on her - Then pushed at me to fix them up - I told them she is a grown woman with her own mind, if she's interested you'll know it I am not getting involved - Although I was brutally honest with her about what I knew about them -

My view is that I have no problem with people I know hooking up, or introducing people - But you can be sure that each side will know what I know about that person's life, relationship status, etc.... if you choose to go there, you made your own choice, fully informed!

I agree. I am the same way.

You know how many times someone has said, you should bring your friends down to meet me. I look at them and think, what? do you think I hate my friends? Why would I do that to them? Probably not good for me to know too much about someone.

BTW, Justecia.....you should take that as a hint that I know nothing bad about D. I would've told you if I did. He really is a great guy!

:rofl:

Hee hee......think that came out wrong.

I like almost all of them. I really like a lot of them. Some of them I adore. There are just very few I would set up with someone I cared about. That's what I meant to say.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

INTERNET DATING..NO THOUGHTS ON IT...TO EACH HIS OWN..WHAT WORKS WORK..CAN'T JUDGE ANYONE THE CHOICES THEY MAKE

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
INTERNET DATING..NO THOUGHTS ON IT...TO EACH HIS OWN..WHAT WORKS WORK..CAN'T JUDGE ANYONE THE CHOICES THEY MAKE

The question was phrased to say just that and then asked if you would. Then, why or why not.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.