SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island what time is your SO appt on the 11/21?

7 am :unsure: You?

7am too! that sucks!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't know. He had a problem eating chicken also when he got here it made him sick. Same with the vegetables and fruits. He still refuses to eat canned vegetables. First time he ate bannans he threw it up.

Poor Papa-Marcel. I thought they had rock bellies, not sensitive ones.

Nope, DJ has a sensitive belly too - Which he was describing to me in graphic detail last night 1271.gifconfused0068.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

7am too! that sucks!

Yeah, it does, but I would think better in the morning than the afternoon. Get it done and over with. Look for him - tap him on the shoulder and say, hey your ooman is my VJ sister - LOL.

Okay Sistrens - I have got to log off and get to working. Don't chat all day so I have 30 pages to catch up on like last night!!!

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Someone had an interview yesterday, didn't they?

Yes, Cara/Yankeesgirl had theirs yesterday.

Any word?

okay ladies, i promised myself today less time on VJ and more time on work, but can someone tell me what or where i can find the list of vaccinations/shots that our SO's will have to get, and do they need this prior to the medical? i told D, about him needing vaccinations prior to coming and he went to cussing and fussing about it, i told him its not a personal affront to him and everything jamaican...SHEESH, that we have to get them here in the states and that if he could get them sooner than later that may save us some time...but honeslty he is such a biazz baby when it comes to blood and needles....makes me sick sometime...LOL

Tell him he has to buck up on this one. There is no way around it. Unless HE gets pregnant, of course!

Has anyone been following Tropical Depression 17? Yes, it is still hurricane season.

The lastest.........Residents of the Cayman Islands, western Jamaica, and central and western Cuba should anticipate the possibility of a hurricane--possibly a major hurricane--affecting them Saturday and Sunday.

Edited by Jomo's girl

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

i refuse to participate in this discussion about bowcat...i don't think its necessary, wise or respectful to put me and husbands endeavors in public..some of these things can come back to haunt u all..u can discuss something w/o itt becoming personal

AMEN

Timeline

Good Morning all hope everyone has a blessed day!!

7am too! that sucks!

Yeah, it does, but I would think better in the morning than the afternoon. Get it done and over with. Look for him - tap him on the shoulder and say, hey your ooman is my VJ sister - LOL.

Okay Sistrens - I have got to log off and get to working. Don't chat all day so I have 30 pages to catch up on like last night!!!

LOL, Yeah I will look for hime, its funny they are both Anthony!

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tell him he has to buck up on this one. There is no way around it. Unless HE gets pregnant, of course!

Has anyone been following Tropical Depression 17? Yes, it is still hurricane season.

The lastest.........Residents of the Cayman Islands, western Jamaica, and central and western Cuba should anticipate the possibility of a hurricane--possibly a major hurricane--affecting them Saturday and Sunday.

WEATHER WOMAN

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

WEATHER WOMAN

Can't help it. I bounce all over the place.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
okay ladies, i promised myself today less time on VJ and more time on work, but can someone tell me what or where i can find the list of vaccinations/shots that our SO's will have to get, and do they need this prior to the medical? i told D, about him needing vaccinations prior to coming and he went to cussing and fussing about it, i told him its not a personal affront to him and everything jamaican...SHEESH, that we have to get them here in the states and that if he could get them sooner than later that may save us some time...but honeslty he is such a biazz baby when it comes to blood and needles....makes me sick sometime...LOL

Honey, here is the link I got from Sunny:

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/medical/KNG-ME...L-0001-0707.pdf

I nuh him alone act like baby when it comes to shot , i think most men do, mines called me all day yesterday while he was at the doctors office freaking out about the 3 little shots he has to get, then this morning he tells me his arms is still hurting.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Timeline

WEATHER WOMAN

20080728114943429_0004.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.