SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
on that note..took Tahlia to have her 1st set of shots today..and on top of that get her ears pierced...my my, my poor baby..she bawl she bawl...

aw how cute. You know, i was on the MENA forum and there was this huge debate about piercing babies ears and stuff. Some were calling it abuse and crying an everything, I was like what in the world?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies.....

I sure miss being in here all damn day. Ugh! Just wanted to say WHAT'S UP!!!!!! Went to get our marriage license today, but don't have a date yet. :wacko:

Kimmy, why you cause her so much pain in one day? :bonk:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
on that note..took Tahlia to have her 1st set of shots today..and on top of that get her ears pierced...my my, my poor baby..she bawl she bawl...

aw how cute. You know, i was on the MENA forum and there was this huge debate about piercing babies ears and stuff. Some were calling it abuse and crying an everything, I was like what in the world?

:rofl::rofl: 2mths or 15 same rass pain....one just don't will not remember

so the kids are officially on their dad's insurance :dance::dance:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Lita - How has Evan been with you being gone at work during the days?

Girl he's fine. I came home to my front yard fully cleaned and gardened. it looked so nice. Today he went to the college to get info and then they told him he would need a state id, so they gave him directions to DMV and he went and got his State ID done. I was like..."thats my man...hold it down!" He tells me "woman, I'm settling myself."

Lita at least your yard looked beautiful why did i come home one day to find my husband in the Yard with one of my most expensive knives pulling uo graas and weeds. Ladies it took several monthe for the wholes to fill back in. When I got out of the car I yell step away from the knife just step away from the knife :rofl: . Then he had the nerve to ask if i had a machett.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: wahhaa! My husband talks in his sleep EVERY STINKIN NIGHT!!!

LOL! My honey talks a lot in his sleep too. One night he even jumped out of the bed and started looking underneath the bed. He hollered for me to get up (which I already was) and when I asked him what was wrong he told me he just hit a goat and was looking under the car to see if it was there! I may have a sleepwalker on my hands too then! :P

BTW, I'm new here so I just wanted to say 'hi' to all the yardies!

Timeline

im hungry...kinda sorta...my dang son took all his halloween candy to his grandma house, i didnt get one raasss piece, but im the one who drove his little chubby azz around all friday nite :angry:

Filed: Timeline
:rofl: MORANT :rofl: ... I'm sorry.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: wahhaa! My husband talks in his sleep EVERY STINKIN NIGHT!!!

LOL! My honey talks a lot in his sleep too. One night he even jumped out of the bed and started looking underneath the bed. He hollered for me to get up (which I already was) and when I asked him what was wrong he told me he just hit a goat and was looking under the car to see if it was there! I may have a sleepwalker on my hands too then! :P

BTW, I'm new here so I just wanted to say 'hi' to all the yardies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Welcome - Ells, you'll fit right in with the Asylum!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Girl he's fine. I came home to my front yard fully cleaned and gardened. it looked so nice. Today he went to the college to get info and then they told him he would need a state id, so they gave him directions to DMV and he went and got his State ID done. I was like..."thats my man...hold it down!" He tells me "woman, I'm settling myself."

That's great Marlita, glad to hear that he seems to be settling in so well! Is he driving, public transportation, or did someone take him?

No I got him a bike for his bday, which was the day after he got here. I recommend that to those whos man wont be driving. Gives him freedom to go as he pleases and get around. My town in bike friendly. Gave him a map of the city and he just went at it. He has all the rail maps too and I took him on the rail and taught him about buying a $5 day pass and riding wherever he wants. He loves it!

Timeline

welcome ellsinlove

hell when i was there in october, D got to hollering in his sleep and scared the hell outta me, talking bout something is sitting on my chest, i was like ####### :blink: i whispered, like a duppy, he says yes and goes back to sleep, Now im wide awake and scared as hell, i went to praying i rebuke you in the name of jesus, and then got under the covers and hid till i fell back asleep

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So funny Morant! DJ and I have already had this discussion, lol - He was fixing the car with the knife from the kitchen - I told him there are kitchen knives and tools, not one and the same!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Lita at least your yard looked beautiful why did i come home one day to find my husband in the Yard with one of my most expensive knives pulling uo graas and weeds. Ladies it took several monthe for the wholes to fill back in. When I got out of the car I yell step away from the knife just step away from the knife :rofl: . Then he had the nerve to ask if i had a machett.

We were on the hunt for machetes and bb guns all weekend. Gotta order them online this weekend.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.