SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jakeswife, yeah we tend to be kinda silly at times, especially when it comes to the bowcat topic :crying: you have to excuse me, i get choked up thinking about it ( sniffling)

i hate that word {bowcat}no wonder some jamaicans are so relunctant to indulge.

jakeswife

bowcats_bl.jpg

LMAO - Maybe Honey can get that and wear it when she lands in JA next trip?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey - you can always buy one of those electric tongues - tell D if he has a problem with the toy, he better learn the old fashioned way!

The "Tongue of Fun"...one of the ones that are dear to my heart! :devil::thumbs:

Mrs Palmer u and SuS scare me ya'll know a likkle too much :devil: about the toys. Even know the names :blink: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Honey, she wasn't a trooper at all...Kimora just looked up in my faces as the tears well up...Tahlia is gonna be my super diva..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
TOYS? Lawd, if iI mention that to my husband he might leave mi. Not my cup of tea anyway.

Aw toys are fun! I'm like the White chick on the game...they be doing some freaky stuff.....hmmm....they are getting a divorce now though.

'Lita, my husband HATES the ideas of toys too! That is a big no-no for him, when I talk about using them. He seriously takes it as some sort of personal attack against his manhood, like it's something he's not doing. I'm like "bay, you're not here! That's the reason why I have to use them sometimes, I gotta make it through til my next visit! :lol: " I have a feeling though that once he's here, the toys might have to go... :blush:

Girl just get the toys bring em with you next time and just dominate im rass! :devil: He will eat it up and pretty much do whatever you want at that point. The fact that his wifey is his little freaky deaky...oh yeah...he'll like the toys then. Depends on the toys too, start him off light.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
on that note..took Tahlia to have her 1st set of shots today..and on top of that get her ears pierced...my my, my poor baby..she bawl she bawl...

Oh, Poor baby - Stick her up so many ways all at once! :crying: :crying:

Timeline
Lita - How has Evan been with you being gone at work during the days?

Girl he's fine. I came home to my front yard fully cleaned and gardened. it looked so nice. Today he went to the college to get info and then they told him he would need a state id, so they gave him directions to DMV and he went and got his State ID done. I was like..."thats my man...hold it down!" He tells me "woman, I'm settling myself."

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Honey - you can always buy one of those electric tongues - tell D if he has a problem with the toy, he better learn the old fashioned way!

The "Tongue of Fun"...one of the ones that are dear to my heart! :devil::thumbs:

Mrs Palmer u and SuS scare me ya'll know a likkle too much :devil: about the toys. Even know the names :blink: .

LMAO - I didn't know the name, I've just seen it - My friends have had passion parties - If you have never been to one, they are a riot. The likkle I know is the Rabbit is my friend!

Timeline

welcome JAeyes....cover ur screen they will pull u out of ur shell..if u got one..u see i'm tryin to not engage :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
on that note..took Tahlia to have her 1st set of shots today..and on top of that get her ears pierced...my my, my poor baby..she bawl she bawl...

Oh, Poor baby - Stick her up so many ways all at once! :crying: :crying:

i know...bad mommy..*gets slap on the wrist*

Timeline

rahtid mi just brush gainst har foot wid di shots and dat pudung one piece a yellin...i just had to rub her face...loves it calms her in a jiffy

Timeline
Lita - How has Evan been with you being gone at work during the days?

Girl he's fine. I came home to my front yard fully cleaned and gardened. it looked so nice. Today he went to the college to get info and then they told him he would need a state id, so they gave him directions to DMV and he went and got his State ID done. I was like..."thats my man...hold it down!" He tells me "woman, I'm settling myself."

That's great Marlita, glad to hear that he seems to be settling in so well! Is he driving, public transportation, or did someone take him?

Timeline
Jaeyes we arent that bad....

once you get used to us, you will be on here everyday...VJ is addictive

thats relative

Filed: Timeline

:bonk: mi poor god'baby.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.