5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Mi rass...Honey head gone...she posting blank things...lawd mi belli battam

Kimmy, beg u some dinah

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh when I speak...it's very clear that I'm not Jamaican. The women are sometimes not as nice to me as the guys are. Oh but when every I was with my Husband at the hotel or tourist spots...they ALWAYS thought he was American. Never failed.

Does anyone have problems understanding their SO sometimes?

I haven't had that problem...just wondering if other have.

KK, dwayne got mad at me the other day cause he was upset and talking fast and i said baby can you slow down and speak english, i understand your upset and i want to understand what your saying well he got all huffy, so i said the hell with it and hung up on him and when he calmed his ### down,he called back like 10 minutes later speaking english..i apologized and so did he...so yeah we have our moments...LOL

LOL -- My problem isn't usually the patois, it's the mumbling, the music, the cars, the tree frogs.............. DJ cracks up - says I never have a problem keeping up with his speech when we fight - I tell him that it's cause he's loud enough then!

:help:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Justucia, sounds like a plan :thumbs:

I love Mackinaw... i think D would like it too... :yes:

Ladies, if you ever come to Michigan, Mackinaw is beautiful, you catch a boat to get to the island and its just a nice place to chill.

Sounds like out here in CA, with Catalina Island 20 miles off the coast. Nice place to relax, pretty blue water. Cars are not allowed or must be cleared and fined to be on the island. Everyone rides around in these suped up golf carts. Its crazy...people put rims and stereo systems on them.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

I see you all are discussing one of my favorite topics! :devil:

good'nite Mrs. P.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mi rass...Honey head gone...she posting blank things...lawd mi belli battam

Kimmy, beg u some dinah

come nuh..Kashi cook steam fish an white rice

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
t's okay. As long as you say, uh huh, every once in a while, he can keep his own conversation going!!!!

girl- thank God i figured that out about a year ago

:whistle:

your secret is safe

Does he talk in his sleep?

I bet he talks to himself too.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJ talks in his sleep = Drives me nuts - woke me up one night screaming patois about something - when he woke up and I told him, he asked me what he said - Hell if I know!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

ok i am going to step in with caution.

1. i really feel that despite the fact that love is more important that sex i had my share of foolishness so THANK THE LORD I HAVE THE FULL PACKAGE!!!!

2. i also agree that one can be creative with Little or NOTHING.

We all must agree though that it's alot easier to be with someone who don't have to get booster up to please you. it's also more romantic not to have to prepare to work with the little snake especially when you are fired up and ready to go.

I am at work and I like this subject better, it drowns out the crying children :crying: . I feel the size doesn't matter if it is used correctly :rofl: . I also feel if a women doesn't know what makes her come then how is he suppose too. I say direct him, teach him and if all else fails h*ll get on top of him and do ya thang :devil: .

Edited by morantbaygirl

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Tell mi something....I think Marcel can't eat the fish up here. Mi no know if a dat. All he had was fish and rice n peas and he broke out. It was a different type of fish. The doc said he may be allergic to it...so now they have to do an allergy test...cho mi no know

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny, im gonna put it on my christmas list and mail it to D,,,LMAO...one can dream cant they...( hell i will tell him its free) what a cheap and easy christmas gift, he could give....:rofl:

Umm... i was trying to post a youtube video but forgot how again

Sus, the people at Fishermans were nicer than the bytch at Sandcastles, i wanted to climb on the counter and whoop her azz, Michigan style....LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.