SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to catch-up. I left one job and ya'll were on page 112 and now I am at the second job and ya'll are on 126 :rofl: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok i am going to step in with caution.

1. i really feel that despite the fact that love is more important that sex i had my share of foolishness so THANK THE LORD I HAVE THE FULL PACKAGE!!!!

2. i also agree that one can be creative with Little or NOTHING.

We all must agree though that it's alot easier to be with someone who don't have to get booster up to please you. it's also more romantic not to have to prepare to work with the little snake especially when you are fired up and ready to go.

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LITA, that is why i get so upset when i go to ja and am still made to feel as if despite my blackness, im still not accepted to a degree. ( i know that may sound crazy to some, but it bothers me )

You know, I think its the part of JA u are going to, and I dont think its your Blackness, I think its your Americaness and your dating a Jamaicaness...if you know what I mean. But girl you gotta get out the country and go to Kingston. Wont nobody care what you do, who you date, or what your skin is. There races are all different there. These tourists spots get swarmed with women from other places so I think the Jamaican women in those areas are jsut tired of seeing these guys with them and then going back to Ja women when the foreign lady leaves. Plus all kinds of other stuff to tired to get into.

I have seen the attitude to a point in Margaritaville, Honey - and in more tourist restaurants - I loved it when we were at Fisherman's Point and the bytch immediately handed me the bill with a smirk - I took it and handed it to DJ - then asked her if she needed a drink, because her mouth would soon dry up unless she closed it! I agree that to some point it depends on where you go - The funniest thing to me was on the trips when we have gone away from DJ's area - he gets so pissed off because everyone quotes him tourist prices!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
LMAO @ Yaads...

Maybe i should ask for one for christmas....LOL

Now honey, u really think u'r going to get that?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
speak of the dyam devil, mi bowcat shy man is on the phone.....LOL

he must have known i was tinking bout him

:blink::blink::blink::blink::o

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh when I speak...it's very clear that I'm not Jamaican. The women are sometimes not as nice to me as the guys are. Oh but when every I was with my Husband at the hotel or tourist spots...they ALWAYS thought he was American. Never failed.

Does anyone have problems understanding their SO sometimes?

I haven't had that problem...just wondering if other have.

KK, dwayne got mad at me the other day cause he was upset and talking fast and i said baby can you slow down and speak english, i understand your upset and i want to understand what your saying well he got all huffy, so i said the hell with it and hung up on him and when he calmed his ### down,he called back like 10 minutes later speaking english..i apologized and so did he...so yeah we have our moments...LOL

LOL -- My problem isn't usually the patois, it's the mumbling, the music, the cars, the tree frogs.............. DJ cracks up - says I never have a problem keeping up with his speech when we fight - I tell him that it's cause he's loud enough then!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.