SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yep Jg, today people have on shorts and no coats, they are talking about snow come Sunday...i swear i cant stand this hot and cold back and forth...

SOL, im bout to pm you

Why do you have to tell her you are going to PM her????She gets a message on the board when you do :yes::lol:

claire, sol pays no mind to that, if she isnt following the thread and i may have a question for her that i need an answer to right then, but she will PM me back 8 hours later, so i usually point it out and highlight her name so she sees it. and sometimes when i get pms or have messages they dont always show up on the board and then when im messing around with the controls i will see it... :yes:

OK

Oh when I speak...it's very clear that I'm not Jamaican. The women are sometimes not as nice to me as the guys are. Oh but when every I was with my Husband at the hotel or tourist spots...they ALWAYS thought he was American. Never failed.

Does anyone have problems understanding their SO sometimes?

I haven't had that problem...just wondering if other have.

No. It's his reasoning I don't understand sometimes. I think that's cause he's a man, plain and simple. His speech I have no issues with.

yep Jg, today people have on shorts and no coats, they are talking about snow come Sunday...i swear i cant stand this hot and cold back and forth...

SOL, im bout to pm you

Why do you have to tell her you are going to PM her????She gets a message on the board when you do :yes::lol:

claire, sol pays no mind to that, if she isnt following the thread and i may have a question for her that i need an answer to right then, but she will PM me back 8 hours later, so i usually point it out and highlight her name so she sees it. and sometimes when i get pms or have messages they dont always show up on the board and then when im messing around with the controls i will see it... :yes:

She doesn't get e-mails saying she has PM's?

I do :yes:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...I talk in my sleep. Husband said I was talking about teddy bears with lighted eyes. :wacko:

:rofl: That is funny! :rofl:

I know I murmer and make weird noises - especially when I am sick but I don't know about talking coherent words. I bet that freaks him out KK?

I told him to stop talking to me when I'm sleep. He comes in the room trying to have a conversation. One time he says I asked him does he have a quick temper??????? Don't know what was on my mind while I was sleeping.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
for the past 4 winters i've lived in thailand

Really? How interesting! What brings you to Thailand? How do you like it?

really!

i love it there- ive been all over SEAsia, but thailand is mos def my home.

i grew up hearing stories about thailand, my dad lived there for 7 years b4 i was born (airforce) so i have always been fascinated by the country.

i take massage classes, SCUBA, fast, one year i volunteered on the thai/burma border in the freaking bush for 4 months working in a refugee camp

ive now become good friends with a family that lives in southern thailand- grandma grandpa kids aunts uncle etc

the people are so friendly, the food is AMAZING there is ocean and mountains and the best shopping EVER

i still cant believe im not going back this year, the airline money is now going to a visa

:blush:

Timeline
OMG...I talk in my sleep. Husband said I was talking about teddy bears with lighted eyes. :wacko:

:rofl:

the other day my friend told me her hubby was talking about *little house on the prairie*

in his sleep, humming the tune and everything

my sister used to swear at my mom in her sleep

so funny

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
really!

i love it there- ive been all over SEAsia, but thailand is mos def my home.

i grew up hearing stories about thailand, my dad lived there for 7 years b4 i was born (airforce) so i have always been fascinated by the country.

i take massage classes, SCUBA, fast, one year i volunteered on the thai/burma border in the freaking bush for 4 months working in a refugee camp

ive now become good friends with a family that lives in southern thailand- grandma grandpa kids aunts uncle etc

the people are so friendly, the food is AMAZING there is ocean and mountains and the best shopping EVER

i still cant believe im not going back this year, the airline money is now going to a visa

:blush:

Sorry you can't go back this year :( That sure does sound wonderful! What kind of work do you do that lets you be gone for so long?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey All.....

I'm hanging out on here, still trying to catch up on Part 8! LOLLL I see ya'll been chatting up a storm. I"ma try to get in the action tonight when i get off work. Between all the election hype and work.....i haven't been on VJ in days. LMAO

Congrats to all those making progress with their cases and SO's. Me & Dave are hanging in there....waiting on the AP/EAD to come in the mail. I'll keep ya posted!

TTYL :)

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Timeline
Does he talk in his sleep?

I bet he talks to himself too.

he draw bungy too much to talk in his sleep

its crazy- he's so shy around people he does not know, but Lord when he know you........

i love him, he's just as crazed as me

:star:

That statement scares me.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
What kind of work do you do that lets you be gone for so long?

i work seasonally

6 months on- 6 months off

(massage therapist and spa manager at a resort spa)

our resort closes from nov-april

:)

its great, other than i am homeless right now

going to jamaica in 11 days

what about you yaards?

where you live?

Timeline

We watched 30 days of night or whatever that stupid movie was called last night. Vampires. Andre said he dreamed he was a good vampire and he was saving people last night. He kept trying to make himself stay asleep cause he was helping people.

That explains his legs moving all crazy at 4 a.m. today.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Justacia..........

So, D worked at your resort? Or how did you meet him?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lita yes brownin a lighter skintone...it is a divisive word, has nothin to do with money..just exactly what it is a brownin (lighter than the rest) white or "high color" don't read too much into what JAcans say it usually means just what they say...like they call fast girls squirrels...not cause they grey or black or white but cuz they just fast...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well ladies, i just found out that my kids are going out of town for christmas...:crying: looks like im gonna be spending another lonely christmas drinking banana daquiris till im blind

too bad i cant take a 3 day trip to JA :no:

Timeline
So, D worked at your resort? Or how did you meet him?

he worked at the bourgeioise/ snooty resort, i work at the friendly resort

(below= the snotty resort)

Mich--Mackinac%20Island--Grand%20Hotel%2006DC.jpg

how did we meet- he walked my bike up a huge hill for me

:innocent:

I live in the good ol' Pacific Northwest.

where in PNW? i went to school in northern california-

i lived in arcata for 8 years, i miss the redwoods

so beautiful where you live

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.