Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well, I can't say I wouldn't go at her too if I was that mother. Those horny cougars are not touching my baby, I'll tell you.

I love a good cat fight. Make sure you get some video next time.

Guess I'm one :innocent: Damien was 21 when we got married :whistle: .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay so i drove 30 minutes to meet with a client, she still is a no show, and i have been waiting now for 38 minutes...im about to say phock it.. and carry my azz back to the office, hop in my car and go HOME!!!

yall can call me a cougar all day doesnt bother me, though D is only 2 years younger than me, i have dated guys younger than me, heck i actually prefer it, they have more energy....:devil:

shoot i dated a guy that was 9 years younger than me and god lawd i get misty just thanking about him....LMAO>>> least cougars dont kill and eat there young....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
U KNOW HONEY SOME RELIGIONS WON'T MARRY ANOTHER..IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN..JEHOVAH WITNESS DON'T MARRY OUTSIDE....

They are not supposed to they can be disfellowshiped for that.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
morning all

as you know the first order of business is the election. last night i was watching the results and i developed diarrhrea and when barrack own i cried like a baby. bare in mind however that i am a jamaican but i felt so proud and i was proud of my husband for voting for him.

jakeswife.

Girl you know Jamaicans been watching this election closely. I had folks from JA calling me talking bout how they shed a tear and stuff when they saw what was happening.....and these were grown Jamaican MEN!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

SOl, dwayne i was saying earlier was raised in church of god, he is just doing bible study with the witnesses he is exploring what they are telling him, and they are leaving watch towers at his house, but me and him already discussed, he does his thang i do mine, if he does join into the witnesses

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Have a glorious day at work everyone! I am still elated about last night.

Me too :dance: Wonder if Condi Rice needs help packing :innocent:

You didn't see the students with the moving boxes and tape...I fell out laughing this morning.

Yeah, I just her saw personal assistant in the cafe and she stated Condi started packing last week :dance: . Either way, she had to go. All of the Republican political appointees are also getting the boot. Our workload will double the next months but it's okay :thumbs:

What do you do sjb1221?

Work in HR for the gov'ment. Every time the administration changes they appointment all new Secretaries to head each agency. Then the Secrertaries bring in their staff...we have so many because of the US Embassies - Amabassadors, Chief of Missions, etc.

Timeline

lita basically the elections, obama, should people of different faiths be together, um lets see, my chicken and dumplings and oh yeah, andre jomo's husband having a shiny forehead on his passport photos

that about sums it up i think??

Timeline
i understand the sentiment JG, i just wish that people wouldnt look at him as the dyam Messiah, he can effect change but hell he cant do it by himself, and as long as people realize that ......

We all have a part to play. It is OUR responsibility as those who voted for these people to HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE! So that means when things we were promised don't surface we need to make some noise. We can't vote and then just leave it at that. We all have work to do in order for things to change IMO.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
lita basically the elections, obama, should people of different faiths be together, um lets see, my chicken and dumplings and oh yeah, andre jomo's husband having a shiny forehead on his passport photos

:rofl: haha.

As far as religions, you talking bout atheist vs muslim vs Christian?

Timeline
what the hell!!!! so i cant take passport photos at walgreens just to be clear??? i still need to take some more to send in the packet...or is that just foolishness that your dealing with on you and andres end?

If you are applying for a Jamaican passport FROM the US, it ends up going through the Jamiacan embassy in Washington, D.C., on to JA, and then back through the D.C. Embassy. It MUST be passport pictures from Sears ONLY. Yes, that is what I am saying.

Granted everything else we have needed passport pictures for during this process, Walgreens was just fine.

And, Dillon, when I am sure it went through fine, I am going to make a thread to tell people who follow exactly what we had to do. I just don't want to post yet and find out later something was wrong.

it is such a beautiful day out today. i just want to go home so i can enjoy the last warm day they are predicting we will have.

Is that a whole midwest thing? Same here. It's in the 70's right now. Supposed to go to freezing after today.

:rofl: haha.

As far as religions, you talking bout atheist vs muslim vs Christian?

No just if you and hubby are different religions, how do you deal? And what if they are completely uncompatable beliefs?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

My husband is just starting off at a jr college and just has to take a placement test. You dont need to go back to the GED if you have a diploma. Once you get into the college, no job can tell you you dont have a HS degree cause you are already in college. So he doenst have to go the GED way if he doesnt want to .

really? did they give him in-state tuition rates?

I forget how it works again. Belwin Mills told me how her husband did it. Actually Evan went to the college counselor this morning, so I'll let you know what they tell him his requirements are.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.