SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
can someone help me out..what form do u fill out for a tax transcript ?

YEAAHHH JALOVE..FABULOUS !!!

Kimmy give me a call later if you get a chance

sorry chica...did log out a ready.wah mek u neva call mi..

Cause she always love to tell people what to do. she is special, don't you know that??? :yes::lol:

Claire,

:bonk:

Yuh trying to give me a headache???? :angry::angry:

Here is another one I received::---

They did not want to give up 40 acres and a mule so dog gone it, we'll take 50 states and a White house.

I met a black person who voted for Senator McCain. We are currently in the emergency room. The doctors are trying to removed my foot from his #######..

That makes you just as bad as the rest of the fools, Claire. McCain had some good ideas. Just not enough. And, too bad for him Bush ruined all Republicans for me at this point.

????? not sure how to take this, though it wasnt directed at me. kinda harsh, maybe???

No. She has her foot up a black man's a$$ in her ER for voting for McCain.

Not you honey.

And it wasn't meant in mean spirit to Claire either.

I know JG :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK U'LL MY SUPERVISOR IS 37... :whistle: HE'S 19 SHE HAS A 18 YR DAUGHTER :blink: AND A 15 YR OLD SON...AND YES !!! DIS LIKKLE BWOY WAS FINNEEEE..I MEAN FINEEE

NOW SHE WANTS TO MOVE..HHHAAA..WOIEEEEE..I DON'T KNOW HOW PPL GET TWISTED SO BADLY

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
So wait...yuh supavisor have sex wid wan 19 year ol bwoy? How old she be? Eidda a dem inna wan relationship?

NO..DI SUPER A GO TRU/BREAKUP WID HAR MAN OF 13YRS :blink:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just got off a conference call at work - was watching BET, but muted it for the call - I hit the mute button by accident and blasted music into the call, lol - Clued everyone in to the fact that I am not in the office!

:lol: That sucks! :lol:

Timeline
OK U'LL MY SUPERVISOR IS 37... :whistle: HE'S 19 SHE HAS A 18 YR DAUGHTER :blink: AND A 15 YR OLD SON...AND YES !!! DIS LIKKLE BWOY WAS FINNEEEE..I MEAN FINEEE

NOW SHE WANTS TO MOVE..HHHAAA..WOIEEEEE..I DON'T KNOW HOW PPL GET TWISTED SO BADLY

This was Monday? MAybe she got inspired by watching Desperate Housewives Sun night? One of the twins is sleeping with his friends mommy

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
CLAIRE U NEVA KNOW LAWNY SPECIAL FROM MAWNIN...BOUT CALL HAR..LIKE SHE SI WAH FI MI RASS SCHEDULE LOOK LIKE...OK MI A GO TRY TO NOT CUSS SO MUCH...IT'S FUNNY CAUSE I DON'T CUSS THIS MUCH IN REAL LIFE ..HEHEHEE...VJ DID IT TO ME...I'M GONNA TRY REAL HARD :innocent:

She always a sey "PM me", "call me" "Link me" Like the phone nuh ring both ways :rofl::rofl:

Timeline

She wasn't attached then? Besides alienating the neighbors and making her own kids feel kind of creepy, he is legal.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

This was Monday? MAybe she got inspired by watching Desperate Housewives Sun night? One of the twins is sleeping with his friends mommy

HAHAHA..SHE IS A FUNTIONING ALCHOLIC I TELL U STRAIGHT HENNY ALLL THE TIME...SHE WASTED..BUT MAYBE SHE DID...CAUSE SHE CAME IN THIS MORNING TELLIN ME SHE PUT $300 SOMEWHERE AND SHE CAN'T REMEMBER :whistle::unsure:

She wasn't attached then? Besides alienating the neighbors and making her own kids feel kind of creepy, he is legal.

I KNOW..I'M JUST CRACKIN UP CAUSE THE MOTHER CAME AT HER....

HER DAUGHTER IS PRETTY UPSET

AND HERSON TOLD HIS DAD ? :whistle: THEY ARE DIVORCED

Timeline
Lawny he brought it after i called and cussed him out...LOL

and the chicken and dumplings turned out to be the BOMB,, gotta thank nelly for that recipe... matter of fact i think im gonna heat it up and eat it now... :thumbs:

That's good Honey. I eat chicken and dumplings all the time.

The ones she made are not like our chicken and dumplings, Lawny :rofl:

:angry: well, what kind she make...she had my mouth watering. I'm so hungry.

Ms Nelly gave her a crockpot recipee and she made it last night I think. Ask her..

Timeline

HAHAHA..SHE IS A FUNTIONING ALCHOLIC I TELL U STRAIGHT HENNY ALLL THE TIME...SHE WASTED..BUT MAYBE SHE DID...CAUSE SHE CAME IN THIS MORNING TELLIN ME SHE PUT $300 SOMEWHERE AND SHE CAN'T REMEMBER :whistle::unsure:

I KNOW..I'M JUST CRACKIN UP CAUSE THE MOTHER CAME AT HER....

HER DAUGHTER IS PRETTY UPSET

AND HERSON TOLD HIS DAD ? :whistle: THEY ARE DIVORCED

Well, I can't say I wouldn't go at her too if I was that mother. Those horny cougars are not touching my baby, I'll tell you.

I love a good cat fight. Make sure you get some video next time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.