SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tre, you seem better lately. Things are good with you?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG I used to be the same - I think I inherited it from my Gram, who constantly took people in to live with her - I always tried to see the best, and believe that people could change if they tried hard enough - I have finally learned, for the most part, that I can't help everyone if I don't help myself first - and that not everyone wants to change - some people are just toxic and I need to walk away.

Exactly. JG I totally know where you are coming from as I was that way too. He is my dad I want him to love me blah blah blah. But I got hurt too many times and was the pawn too long. I had to learn to step away - if they want to change and stop playing the games then my door is always open. I am not going to harbor resentment or unforgiveness but I am also not going to let you hurt me over and over again and take advantage of my kindness. It is now, like Sus says, more of a protection thing...have to help myself first.

Filed: Timeline

JG -

I'm trying. It's been a very rough year for me, but I'm keeping my chin up. All I can do is take a deep breath and start the day. I'm atleast thankful for that.

Honey, how did you cook it then.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

JG -

I'm trying. It's been a very rough year for me, but I'm keeping my chin up. All I can do is take a deep breath and start the day. I'm atleast thankful for that.

Honey, how did you cook it then.

That's what I have sort of been saying. Next year has got to better then this one. Just has to be.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Wait,

You can make dumplins with BISQUIK. I thought that was pankcake mix. I have so much to learn.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Wait,

You can make dumplins with BISQUIK. I thought that was pankcake mix. I have so much to learn.

Bisquick makes the best biscuits - light and fluffy!

Hit the wrong key, lol - The Bisquick recipe is on the box

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK U'LL MY STEP MOTHER USED TO MAKE US EAT DUMPLINS MADE WITH BUTTER IN THEM..OK CAN U PICHA DIS WID 3 LIKKLE GIRLS DAT JUST DROP INNA FARRIN..THE NASTIEST ISH I EVER ATE

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I have to go home, Marcel ate something and is breaking out in hives. I told him if his breathing gets funny to call 911.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Lawny[b][/b] i put boneless skinless chicken breasts, carrots, onions, green beans, crm of chicken soup and chicken broth, some JA chicken seasoning and 2 tbsps of butter in my crockpot, added a little water and let it cook for about 4 hours and then i took canned biscuits and cut them into small pieces the dough and added them and let them cook into dumplings for like the last hour and a half. It turned out really good, oh yeah, the recipe didnt call for it, but i added a little flour to thicken up the base.

Timeline
I have to go home, Marcel ate something and is breaking out in hives. I told him if his breathing gets funny to call 911.

Tell him to pop a few Benedryl while you drive home.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
thats why sometimes it's better to just jump to the most recent page

but then I miss so much. haha

sometimes I do jump to the first page.

oh well :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.