*Maureen*

Thursday

45 posts in this topic

Happy Thursday!

Well I survived conferences yesterday and today is the band concert. I know we will be sneaking out early, my daughter is suppose to be at the school at 6:15 and it doesnt end til 9pm. I think thats too much! They are combining the middle school with the high school.

Wishing everybody a great day!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone

its Linda and Usama's interview today i hope that everything will work out good for them

don't forget to tell us how it went Linda

have a nice blessed day all

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning HG and Maureen!

I have conferences 11/11 for my two kiddos.

Tonight is Trick or Treat and my son found the candy last night and snuck a few pieces. He was doing cartwheels all over the living room and running around so badly he was panting. I am going to have to find some good places to hide his treats this year so he can't get into them whenever he wants them.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

lol to your son tasha. are you taking malek trick or treating?

Im off to work in a bit then will be heading out to see my best friends new baby girl, ms. emma rose. she was born last night and was only 6lbs3oz...I laughed cuz zaid was 3LBS heavier than that...I cant even imagine what a 6lb baby feels like..she is small, but completely beautiful, I cant wait to see her. (F)

Wishing everyone a great day, its the last two days of the month so we will be BUSY BUSY trying to meet our goals the next two days...

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning everyone

its Linda and Usama's interview today i hope that everything will work out good for them

Good morning MENA,

I slept about 1 hour last night, and this will be the longest work day ever :wacko:

It was worth it....WE GOT APPROVED!!! :dance::dance:

They told my husband 3 weeks to a month before he will get the visa, so the final wait begins :clock:

I hope everyone has a great day. Even a long night with no sleep could not keep me from having a good day today :luv:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

WOO HOO!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Good morning :D

Linda - That is AWESOME!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: I hope that the visa is in his hand very soon and he's home with you.

Things are going great here. I got my car back and as far as I can tell it's running better than ever (let's hope it stays that way) Jihed's new job is going wonderful. They are in love with him, the money/hours are good, the schedule is great and his manager is the coolest guy ever! I just hope that it continues to work out this way.

Jihed and I went to a restaurant near University of Delaware last night, Ali Baba and had a great dinner together. My brother came over around 2am and crashed at my house - he works on Fort Delaware Island (Pea Patch) and the sci -fi channel Ghost Hunters are there preparing their live Halloween special for tomorrow night. Right now they are doing fill shots and set up and my brother is working 5pm until 2 or 3am to help them prepare. Watch for him, he might be on TV lol. He also has another job at a state park (he's a park ranger) from 8am to 5pm. I don't know how the kid is doing it. He's 21 years old, going to college, working the 8am to 5pm job at one park, 5pm to 2 or 3 am at another park and he's also a volunteer Fire fighter and Americorps volunteer and both of those take up so much of his time. When did he grow up? I feel so old :wacko:

I hope that you all have a great day. Hang in there Annie, it's almost over. (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good morning HG and Maureen!

I have conferences 11/11 for my two kiddos.

Tonight is Trick or Treat and my son found the candy last night and snuck a few pieces. He was doing cartwheels all over the living room and running around so badly he was panting. I am going to have to find some good places to hide his treats this year so he can't get into them whenever he wants them.

Good morning Tasha i love the new pic

Good morning everyone

Good morning MENA,

I slept about 1 hour last night, and this will be the longest work day ever :wacko:

It was worth it....WE GOT APPROVED!!! :dance::dance:

They told my husband 3 weeks to a month before he will get the visa, so the final wait begins :clock:

I hope everyone has a great day. Even a long night with no sleep could not keep me from having a good day today :luv:

wooooooooooooooooooooooow

:dance: Congratulations Linda :dance: i hope they will send him the visa soon

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning everyone!

Well i leave for the hospital in an hour.

Linda, congrats to the both of you. May your wait be a short one!

Tasha, I love the new pics of Malek!!

Have a good day!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Thursday everyone.

:dance::dance: CONGRATULATIONS LINDAAAAAA :dance::dance: hopefully u will get the visa so soooon.

Lexy is sooo beautiful masha Allah :luv:

Aymsgirl; thats so cute about ur son sneaking some candy lol

Anyone having special plans for Halloween? hehehe i was joking to hubby if he has his costume ready and surprise me on the webcam :P i know the college kids will be having parties all over town!!

Terrie; let us know what happened when u come back. Praying for her.

ETA: Glad ur got ur car back Ash :thumbs: u shud be very proud of ur brother!! i like these type of men hard working and responsible!! God bless him!

Edited by HisLittleMasriyah
lyrics.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.