tenderheartusa79

ITS TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well, I've tried Coke Zero today... not so bad. I really love Pepsi, but I just don't like the aspertame (sp?) taste of diet.

All of this is really my own fault :blush: I'm the one who blamed the weight gain on it, the hubby is just trying to be helpfull :bonk:

Now I just have to explain that I CAN drink coke zero because it won't make me fat like the other one :whistle:

Diet Dr. Pepper tastes better :P

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Am back from hospital-there is an update in my original post!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

good luck Mohammed and Melinda :thumbs:

Well, I've tried Coke Zero today... not so bad. I really love Pepsi, but I just don't like the aspertame (sp?) taste of diet.

All of this is really my own fault :blush: I'm the one who blamed the weight gain on it, the hubby is just trying to be helpfull :bonk:

Now I just have to explain that I CAN drink coke zero because it won't make me fat like the other one :whistle:

Diet Dr. Pepper tastes better :P

:thumbs:

I 3rd Diet Dr. Pepper :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:unsure:

Am back from hospital-there is an update in my original post!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I wanted to add please keep my husband in your prayers. He has been here for 6 months with no job. He had a job but they let him go after he complained about being harassed, threatened and cursed at by another man. I assume they thought he was starting trouble. The last few weeks have been horrible for us with this causing so much stress and he and I are picking fights with each other. I am asking you please, remember my family and my husband's need for a job in your prayers. We would appreciate it so much and God bless each one of you.

you both are in my prayers and i hope he will get a job soon

Tasha I pray Ayman gets a job soon !! Terrie im praying for your mother.

We have a Immigration appointment tommorow !! Please pray for us !!!

Happy Anniversary Jeanne and Wael !!!!

you are in my prayers

Good luck and my best wishes for you

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

Congrats Aimee! Another mena baby!!!!

08/24/2011 Biometrics

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aymsgirl- im really sorry for this ruff time u guys r going thru :( ur hubby is in my prayers!!!

Aimee- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAAAAY!!! :dance:

Mohammed and Melinda- Insha Allah everything will be ok; let us know what happened :thumbs:

Edited by HisLittleMasriyah
lyrics.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Melinda and Mohamed....good luck and call us tomorrow evening and let us know how it went. We will remember you!!!

Aimee and Badr...congratulations on you expected bundle of joy!!!

Rajaa.....sorry to hear about the accident, thankful he's ok.

I want to thank everybody for your support and prayers.

God bless!

Timeline

As you know, my mother went to have a procedure today that didn't happen. Well more bad news.

My son's g/f went for an ultrasound today on the baby, and the baby has water on the brain they think.

Ohhh my, I don't know how much more stress I can handle today. I haven't been able to sit and soak this in cause he has been here and he is going thru he!! with her right now, and doesn't even know if he wants to be with her anymore. And I just want to sit and cry right now.

Edited by Turia

08/24/2011 Biometrics

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

9iad5hjppr.png

Timeline
As you know, my mother went to have a procedure today that didn't happen. Well more bad news.

My son's g/f went for an ultrasound today on the baby, and the baby has water on the brain they think.

Ohhh my, I don't know how much more stress I can handle today. I haven't been able to sit and soak this in cause he has been here and he is going thru he!! with her right now, and doesn't even know if he wants to be with her anymore. And I just want to sit and cry right now.

:unsure: r they going to do tests and check if the baby does really have it or not??? i really hope everything turns out ok for both of them and for u Terrie :( im so sorry u re going thru this but we re here for u!!

HUGS

lyrics.jpg

Timeline

:unsure: r they going to do tests and check if the baby does really have it or not??? i really hope everything turns out ok for both of them and for u Terrie :( im so sorry u re going thru this but we re here for u!!

HUGS

My son says tht she is scheduled in 3 more weeks for another ultrasound. This time he needs to be there!

08/24/2011 Biometrics

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HUGS

My son says tht she is scheduled in 3 more weeks for another ultrasound. This time he needs to be there!

(F) Many hugs for you sweetie.

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Good luck Mohamed and Melinda!!! I hope the interview is speedy and easy. Can't wait to hear the good news!

Got married : 6-3-06

I-130 delivered : 6-12-06 - Appt in Cairo

I-130 Approved : 4-18-08 - USCIS approval!!

Visa Interview Date : 6-22-08

Case sent to WADC: 8-6-08 - FBI check

Email From Embassy 1-09 - Still in AP (7 months)

19 DHL scans - 2-19-09

1-26-09 - Out of AP, now final review

2-26-09 - Visa in hand!

3-11-09 - POE JFK - Got stuck there due to immigration taking too long. They didn't change his visa from CR1 to IR1, have to go to immigration here to fix it.

3-12-09 - Arrived in Portland!!

5-29-2010 - Zane was born ** Absolute best day of my life!

6-7-2010 - Ahmed went back to Egypt

8-23-11 - Filed for divorce

1-12-12 - Divorce final

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.