*Maureen*

Monday

76 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

tell him to suck it up and do it for you!!!! Sofyan really didnt want to go either but he was going to bc i asked him to..

I am soo sad that I cant go. I hate my job for being open so late on saturdays and sundays..Its constantly ruining things...

Tasha, I love the pics of mal. Hes so darn cute..I love the lil teeth at the bottom...you should get a birthday ticker for him...I alwyas forget how old he is...If i had to guess hes around 9-10 months :) i hope im close

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Good morning Mena!

I don't know what it is with me and my car and Monday mornings but :cry: last week was the getting rear ended on the way to work and this morning it was breaking down in the middle of a busy intersection. My car just completely stalled out and if it wasn't for the very kind heart of a nice man behind me, I'd have been stuck there. Three cars almost hit me anyway and two state troopers went around me. I know it's not their jobs to repair cars, but couldn't they have at least helped me move the car? Well anyway the guy behind me helped me get it off to the side and then I waited. My ex husband and my ex father in law both drove right past me on the way into the office and did not see me and both had their cells turned off :wacko: My father finally came to the rescue an hour later, but then realized he couldn't do anything to fix it, so I called the auto repair shop and they sent a tow truck and I'm wondering how much this is going to set me back and just praying I have the cash flow to deal with it. Tow man took my car and Dad took me to work and here I sit thinking for the second Monday in a row, I should have just stayed in bed. :blink:

I hope that you all have much better days than I'm having :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok, Miss Kelster, I have added a ticker. He will be 8 months old 10/29/08. Time flies!!! He woke up this morning with no pants on and no diaper on and was standing in his crib jumping up and down. LOL!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

im back. minus one tooth. i can only type w one hand since im holding a washcloth to my face to keep the pressure on the area. i'm sad :(

ash - (F)

tasha - cutie patootie!

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Timeline

I'm sorry about your tooth!! Poor girl!

Good morning Mena!

I don't know what it is with me and my car and Monday mornings but :cry: last week was the getting rear ended on the way to work and this morning it was breaking down in the middle of a busy intersection. My car just completely stalled out and if it wasn't for the very kind heart of a nice man behind me, I'd have been stuck there. Three cars almost hit me anyway and two state troopers went around me. I know it's not their jobs to repair cars, but couldn't they have at least helped me move the car? Well anyway the guy behind me helped me get it off to the side and then I waited. My ex husband and my ex father in law both drove right past me on the way into the office and did not see me and both had their cells turned off :wacko: My father finally came to the rescue an hour later, but then realized he couldn't do anything to fix it, so I called the auto repair shop and they sent a tow truck and I'm wondering how much this is going to set me back and just praying I have the cash flow to deal with it. Tow man took my car and Dad took me to work and here I sit thinking for the second Monday in a row, I should have just stayed in bed. :blink:

That sucks Ash!!! What we do without our dads though....I hope your day gets better and they can fix it without breaking you too much.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

my dad added oil to my car yesterday...but not w/o a big ol lecture about not checking my oil....and today my mommy is here w me since i got my tooth pulled.....im such a baby........ :P

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Good morning everybody! I miss being around here but normally only have time to say hi!

LOVVVVVVVVVVVE THE 2 teeeth!!!! He's an absolute doll with an infectuous smile!!!!

Sad breaking news from Chicago... :( the body of a child has been found in a white SUV about 10 miles from the childhood home of Jennifer Hudson. They have not yet confirmed that it is her missing nephew.

:crying: such a sad sad story :crying: I hope they catch that barstard that comitted this horrendous crime!!!

Hang in there Rajaa - inshalla it will happen soon (F)

Good morning MENA!

I think I had the flu yesterday - you know when you feel icky and your entire body hurts and your joints pop when you move and all you want to do is sleep and you feel like you have fuzz in your brain? :blush:you mean that's not "normal" to feel like that????? man i'm in trouble lol :hehe:

On the other hand, last night the hubby was aksing me how I could have possibly gained weight the past month when he hardly sees me eat. I told him it was all the soda and breads we've been eating - he keeps the sodas coming when I'm working because he know I like them...... so today he took all the soda and bread out of the apartment when he went to work that dirty scoundrel :hehe: !!! that's not even funny!! no man should EVER take away a woman's caffeine!!! :bonk: When he comes home and ur hair is standing on end, smoke is coming out ur nostrils, and ur head is making 360 degree circles upon ur shoulders...he may rethink the removal of the most important caffinated beverages!!!

I hope he doesn't make this a habit because I don't drink coffee... Can you imagine no caffine? I work from home, what is is giong to keep me from wandering to that really soft bed during the day? :whistle:

Good morning Mena!

Oh good gracious!!! you and my hubby should talk. 1 car wreck and then rear-ended in the rental car a couple days later.... GET OFF MY HUSBAND'S WAVELENGTH!! :rofl: we can't have YOU getting hurt :rofl: seriously though, I hope things start looking up a bit for ya!

oh, and to everybody ..happy snappy monday ..bleh lol

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

lmfao at him strippin in the crib. I ALWAYS think he is soo much older than zaid. He is to the day 2 months older...How ironic...Mal was born on the 29th of febuary, zaid the 29th of april , and zain and nour on the 29th of may...weird!!!

P.S. Our babies will all celebrate their golden birthdays at 29 years old :) I always hated that Mine is the 28th. Only 4 more years to go lol

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

I got this in an email and laughed for EVER! enjoy!!!

Why did the chicken cross the road?????

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road...

SARAH PALIN: BECAUSE, PRAISE JESUS, I WAS GONNA SHOOT HIS SORRY

LIBERAL ### OFF FOR BLOCKING MY VIEW OF RUSSIA!

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this coun try gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

####### CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of crossing?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmers Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the other side. Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chick en, you will become gay, too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like the other side. That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road. JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never crash.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the

road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I got this in an email and laughed for EVER! enjoy!!!

Why did the chicken cross the road?????

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road...

SARAH PALIN: BECAUSE, PRAISE JESUS, I WAS GONNA SHOOT HIS SORRY

LIBERAL ### OFF FOR BLOCKING MY VIEW OF RUSSIA!

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this coun try gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

####### CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of crossing?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmers Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the other side. Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chick en, you will become gay, too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like the other side. That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road. JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never crash.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the

road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

:lol:

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Timeline

Thanks gals! The good news is the hubster just called and he started a new job today and it's going very well, he's happy and the people are super nice to him, so that's one good point about the day. In other news I'm still waiting for the mechanic to get the car in the shop (it's just sitting in the lot now) and tell me what the problem is and how much it's going to damage my check book. :wacko:

Thanks for the laugh Amal, I needed that so bad!! :star:

Timeline

amal you need to place a clear warning sign on any posts of yours that will leave the reader laughing hysterically!!! That will allow me to get up and put a pillow on my stomach so it won't hurt so bad!!! :rofl::rofl: My fav is Ernest Hemmingway!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

amal you need to place a clear warning sign on any posts of yours that will leave the reader laughing hysterically!!! That will allow me to get up and put a pillow on my stomach so it won't hurt so bad!!! :rofl::rofl: My fav is Ernest Hemmingway!

sorry, hope u didn't pop a stitch :blush:

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.