Rosalinda

VISA INTERVIEW

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

HELLO EVERYONE

JUST WONDERING HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT WHEN THE INTERVIEWS COME AROUND.... THE MALE INTERVIEWER APPROVES THE APPLICANT QUICKER THAN A FEMALE INTERVIEWER....

I THINK THE KEY IS PRAY FOR A MALE INTERVIEWER LOL

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Interview for CR-1 Scheduled for December 2007

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

VISA IN HAND Feb. 19, 2009 * AP lasted 1 year and 51 days*

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

the key is to prepare for the interview.

HELLO EVERYONE

JUST WONDERING HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT WHEN THE INTERVIEWS COME AROUND.... THE MALE INTERVIEWER APPROVES THE APPLICANT QUICKER THAN A FEMALE INTERVIEWER....

Filed: Timeline
the key is to prepare for the interview, ya this is what i m talking about. Not like some people told us bring just 10pictures and the marriage certifi thats all, but i swear if i did what they told to my wife by now we will be still stacking between NVC and the embassy.My advise is bring to the interview all what u can,500pictures or more, 1000of emails and chats logs, proof of relationship the same bank account,house under bouth names... and the most important thing is beeing more than nice and polite with the interviewer, listen carrefuly,shorts answers... And be sure u gonna have the visa for 100%

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i have had our first emails bound and tabbed by month... we have over 500+ pics and working on a second book of chats that will be bound. We are also putting a book together of receipts and paper docuemtents. I feel it is necessary only for the worst case scenario and if they ask he will have it if they don't they will see it.

man or woman they both have a job to do ... i just see myself helping them out some.

:thumbs: Absolutely!!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE

My husbands interviewer actually told him to stop "explaining" and just answer yes or no. I also think he made the mistake of answering some important questions with "iNSHA aLLAH" as in How long will you be with your wife? answer : we can not know the future only god can know that. The interviewer wanted "forever" Thanks Honey :wacko:

the key is to prepare for the interview, ya this is what i m talking about. Not like some people told us bring just 10pictures and the marriage certifi thats all, but i swear if i did what they told to my wife by now we will be still stacking between NVC and the embassy.My advise is bring to the interview all what u can,500pictures or more, 1000of emails and chats logs, proof of relationship the same bank account,house under bouth names... and the most important thing is beeing more than nice and polite with the interviewer, listen carrefuly,shorts answers... And be sure u gonna have the visa for 100%

HELLO EVERYONE

Of course go prepared.... never said abandon your good sense. I am just saying the interview stories you see on here often go better when it is a male interviewer

I NEED ONE OF THOSE JUST MY OPINION DISCLAIMERS :blush:

WANT TO HEAR MORE..... THANKS EVERYONE FOR RESPONDING

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Administrative Process

Husband was instructed to send passport, new medical, police certificate 02-08-09

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

not sure if casa has a male interviewer any more but a few mean women still there, as in the question of how long together, the husband answer truthfully to his thinking and ways the interviewer had another idea, does that make the husbands wrong? its these interviewers (opinions) that keep everyone tore apart they are americans so how can the ideas expressed by everyone from another country match their (looking for the same as mine views)

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I can remember Mohamed telling me to call Dos Im like its to early to call them its only been 1 day.We got a big suprise when they told us he will have his visa in a few days.He was approved very fast the same day .

not sure if casa has a male interviewer any more but a few mean women still there, as in the question of how long together, the husband answer truthfully to his thinking and ways the interviewer had another idea, does that make the husbands wrong? its these interviewers (opinions) that keep everyone tore apart they are americans so how can the ideas expressed by everyone from another country match their (looking for the same as mine views)

I understand it has to be put in someones hands to review ...I GET IT... but no one knows each others intentions... God knows all things and here we are put in the hands of another person to decide yes or no. Since when is that ok and what are all those papers we sign our lives away on for if not to give assurance... :angry: ok ok im done lol

keep going thanks everyone

Met husband July 2005

Married August 2006

Administrative Process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.