john & jean

TROPHY HUNTERS

119 posts in this topic

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I dont Hunt nor do fishing but i can share this it's a good laugh:))

A woman goes into Wal-mart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is a Wal-mart associate standing there with dark glasses on. She asks, "Excuse me sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?" He says, "Ma'am I'm blind, but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes." She didn't believe him, but dropped it all on the counter anyway. He said "That's a 6' graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line. It's a good all around rod and reel, and it's $20." She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for, so I'll take it." He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime, the woman farts. At first she is embarrassed, but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was she. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50." She asks, "But didn't you say it was $20?" He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20, the duck call is $3, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50!"

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

I dont Hunt nor do fishing but i can share this it's a good laugh:))

A woman goes into Wal-mart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is a Wal-mart associate standing there with dark glasses on. She asks, "Excuse me sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?" He says, "Ma'am I'm blind, but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes." She didn't believe him, but dropped it all on the counter anyway. He said "That's a 6' graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line. It's a good all around rod and reel, and it's $20." She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for, so I'll take it." He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime, the woman farts. At first she is embarrassed, but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was she. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50." She asks, "But didn't you say it was $20?" He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20, the duck call is $3, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50!"

:lol: .........

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

There are crocodiles somewhere around Butuan City, and I read that in trying to get some info about the area. That post was the first I've read that it was some attempt at farming by the Marcos Admin. ? I thought perhaps they were indegenous to the area. If they are not, then in my opinion, they should be hunted until their extinct. Better that than allow them to propogate into the whole of mindanao, taking out small children from time to time, and farm animals on a frequent basis!

Moving on w/life

• 2 weeks later...
Due to a web glitch, the picture showing in post # 38 is incorrect. Here's the correct one:

corona6.jpg

Sarap nyan isigang :P

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Due to a web glitch, the picture showing in post # 38 is incorrect. Here's the correct one:

corona6.jpg

Sarap nyan isigang :P

We'll grill the big one on New Year's eve at my sister in law's house. Naimas nga ituno daytoy fresco ken dacquel nga ikan. Naragsac a Baro a Tawen kenka Mary Jane!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

corona6.jpg

Ain't ya a dayum lucky dog, Bubba? Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then! :P

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.