Wendy+Greger

6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Alright guys, I'm off to be with my SO! =) I won't be on here for a couple weeks (no news/touches for me as of now) but I really hope tons of approvals come in! Love you guys! Best wishes!

enjoy and have a safe trip :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Alright guys, I'm off to be with my SO! =) I won't be on here for a couple weeks (no news/touches for me as of now) but I really hope tons of approvals come in! Love you guys! Best wishes!

Here's to hoping that you will have very good news waiting for you when you return to the USA. :thumbs:

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

Yes, have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your dear one! :thumbs:

Corinthians, thank you. I can hope he will then call, even to tell us what he finds out, if not for the NOA2.

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Have a wonderful time with your SO :) and dont worry for the NOA2 it will come :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

PB&JAM have a great time and enjoy each other!!!!!

well as some of u know my future father in law is here visiting us........he encouraged me to again call csc to see where we stand since sending in the documents that csc had asked for, now i dont know if csc just in general hires stupid ignorant people or if its just my luck to mostly get connected to those type, yesterday on speaker phone so that my future father in law could hear the questions i asked and answers i was told......u all ready for this?.........i was told ur case has been sent back to us from the embassy for further review and investigation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i explained to this idot, our case has never made it thru csc or nvc, so it has never been the embassy!!!! answer: our records indicate at this point i hung up

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Oh My GOD!!! This ####### is never ending. I'm about to stuff my boyfriend in a suitcase to get him here!!!!

Don't worry baout what that idiot said, they really don't know anything.

I'm off for another info pass appointment today. I know it won't do any good but it makes my boyfriend feel better.

01/06/2006 - Met In Crystal Lake, IL

03/25/2008 - He was denied re-entry to the U.S. for using the tourist visa too many times.

03/28/2008 - My first visit to Sweden

04/23/2008 - NOA1

05/26/2008 - Touched

05/28/2008 - Met in Canada

06/20/2008 - 2nd trip to Sweden

10/23/2008 - Contacted Congressman

10/28/2008 - Touched

10/29/2008 - Touched

11/25/2008 - 3rd trip to Sweden

12/17/2008 - Contacted Congressman

01/31/2009 - Lawyer sent Service Request

02/04/2009 - Touched

02/05/2009 - Touched

02/11/2009 - 4th trip to Sweden

02/25/2008 - Contacted Congressman

02/27/2009 - Was told by Congressman I will be in Security Checks for a "LONG TIME"

03/03/2009 - Info Pass Apointment - They said they couldn't help me

03/02/2009 - NOA2

Timeline
Oh My GOD!!! This ####### is never ending. I'm about to stuff my boyfriend in a suitcase to get him here!!!!

Don't worry baout what that idiot said, they really don't know anything.

I'm off for another info pass appointment today. I know it won't do any good but it makes my boyfriend feel better.

i just dont get it i dont understand all this ####### we called the attorney after that and told him we want to sue enough is enough but he seems to think that even if we sue they can not be forced into a denial or approval if they pull the its in security craps

sara

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

OMG GUYS I Got nothing :(

no more touches or anything, our attorney has an infopass today we will see what happens. . .

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

well as some of u know my future father in law is here visiting us........he encouraged me to again call csc to see where we stand since sending in the documents that csc had asked for, now i dont know if csc just in general hires stupid ignorant people or if its just my luck to mostly get connected to those type, yesterday on speaker phone so that my future father in law could hear the questions i asked and answers i was told......u all ready for this?.........i was told ur case has been sent back to us from the embassy for further review and investigation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i explained to this idot, our case has never made it thru csc or nvc, so it has never been the embassy!!!! answer: our records indicate at this point i hung up

sara

URGH!!! I think if I were you I would just re-file. It's a joke! I'm sure they just make stuff up. If you petition again it would go through quicker!

I can't believe how insensitive these people are. Surely they can see the date you sent the I129f? It would ring alarm bells with anyone with SOME brain cells!

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Timeline

sara

URGH!!! I think if I were you I would just re-file. It's a joke! I'm sure they just make stuff up. If you petition again it would go through quicker!

I can't believe how insensitive these people are. Surely they can see the date you sent the I129f? It would ring alarm bells with anyone with SOME brain cells!

ur right its a joke a very bad joke on us.......i dont know if u can have two petitions going thru at the same time?

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sara - I can't believe the ####### that they are putting you through. That makes no sense what they told you yesterday. I don't understand what the hold up is with your case. But it sounds like maybe they don't either.

My congressman called and said they told him pending background checks. He said he's going to contact the FBI himself for me and see what they tell him. Who knows if the FBI will talk to him or not.

Timeline
Sara - I can't believe the ####### that they are putting you through. That makes no sense what they told you yesterday. I don't understand what the hold up is with your case. But it sounds like maybe they don't either.

My congressman called and said they told him pending background checks. He said he's going to contact the FBI himself for me and see what they tell him. Who knows if the FBI will talk to him or not.

i pray that ur congressman gets to the bottom of what is going on with ur case, as for us we just are in shock

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i pray that ur congressman gets to the bottom of what is going on with ur case, as for us we just are in shock

sara

Thanks. What does your attorney think? It seems like since you're paying them good money they should be able to get more answers for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I too am past the 6 mos mark... waiting for the K1.

It has been 7 long months, and still no interview. Apparently the consulate in Montreal has all of our paperwork, and has had it for the past 3 weeks. We're hoping to secure an interview date soon, regardless of when that date is I just want something on the calendar to work towards!

From what I have seen on various websites/forums it appears that the timeline between when everything is rec'd in Montreal, to the actual interview is on avg 111 days. Talk about discouraging.

Your story is just another example of why this whole process moves so painfully slow :(

Lets start a place for all of us who are waiting more then 6 months now.

Just a funny (NOT) bit of information I got today.

When I got the mail I saw an envelope from USCIS!!!!

YESYESYES!!!! My Heart stopped beating, I stopped breathing while I opened it.

And Guess what it was????

I called the 1-800 number 2 weeks ago asking for advice on how to find out whats going on with my case, the girl told me to write to them. So I sent a short letter asking them to please just make sure that my file wasn't lost and if it was I would gladly send them a new one.

So you know what they did????

They wrote me back and told me to call the 1-800 number.

How's that for a run-around!

And they sent me back my original letter AND envelope as if they didn't even want it in their trash!!!

Isn't this great?

Wendy

sara

ur right its a joke a very bad joke on us.......i dont know if u can have two petitions going thru at the same time?

sara

I'm sure you can put another petition in..but check with your lawyer to get a definite answer. It seems you are going around in circles with the CIS.

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.