Wendy+Greger

6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

congratulations for the touches guys, i'm waiting for congressmen/senator to start dealing with us too :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry if they touch you on holidays. Some of the officers work from home which means they can work whenever they want to. ;-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Don't worry if they touch you on holidays. Some of the officers work from home which means they can work whenever they want to. ;-)

well i know they got the documents they said they needed last fri so i hope that they give us our noa2 this week i know i sound like a spoiled self centered child but i want this over with

i want my guy home

sara

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

well i know they got the documents they said they needed last fri so i hope that they give us our noa2 this week i know i sound like a spoiled self centered child but i want this over with

i want my guy home

sara

Sara, you have all the rights and reasons to complain, yell, scream n shout, spoil or whatever cause this is your week, they need to stop this hell for you and everyone waiting for so long, its insane : :angry:

keep your hopes up :thumbs:

Edited by Dani^Chris Perry
as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Timeline

i want my guy home

sara

Sara, you have all the rights and reasons to complain, yell, scream n shout, spoil or whatever cause this is your week, they need to stop this hell for you and everyone waiting for so long, its insane : :angry:

keep your hopes up :thumbs:

thankyou and if my jaw didnt hurt so much would prolly be screaming by now lol i want this noa2 and i want it now lol

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Some of the officers work from home which means they can work whenever they want to. ;-)

I can see it now; some adjudicator's 3 year old runs by the computer and accidentaly hits the delete key....now we know why PB has no touches :innocent:

NOA 2. Really?

Timeline
Some of the officers work from home which means they can work whenever they want to. ;-)

I can see it now; some adjudicator's 3 year old runs by the computer and accidentaly hits the delete key....now we know why PB has no touches :innocent:

I dont know PB i think if u dont get noa2 by the end of this month maybe do what i had my mom did call and demand to know where the physical file is not what is according to their computer but where it really is (F)

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I dont know PB i think if u dont get noa2 by the end of this month maybe do what i had my mom did call and demand to know where the physical file is not what is according to their computer but where it really is (F)

sara

That's is essentially what I am doing tomorrow when I visit the immigration office tomorrow in tampa, for my infopass. I want whoever I talk to, to call the VSC and ask where is my file and why hasn't it been reviewed yet. I do not want to hear the "Case received and pending" ####### that I hear over the phone, I want to know where the f**k my file is. It is un-excusable that people who have filed weeks and months after others are getting to move on and others are left behind. Especially estadia. I still don't even fathom how they can let estadia slip through the cracks like that.

In any event, the gloves are coming off hehehe. I faxed the 10 members of the senate judiciary subcommittee today, tomorrow I am mailing the hard-copy letter to the 10 senate members as a reminder, mailing my congresswoman, visiting immigration office..... and I plan on doing this every week, maybe twice a week until they get tired of seeing/hearing me.

I know I am not at the 180 day mark, but it is getting pretty close and I am adamant that I am not quieting going to sit by and let them forget me. If there is one thing I know about the US government... the more you complain, the more they want to 'help' you.

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

:lol: Oh, great! :blink:

sara

I will when I get back from England in mid March. I'll have my sister call, she is much more assertive then me..i'm a mouse on the phone :P

I'm looking for PB to at least get some touches. Hopefully we'll have a few approvals here by Friday too...

I just noticed your signature! :rofl: i like that!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Dani, Sara, PB&J, all of you.. I'm thinking of you all.

I always look to see who has had some progress, it's always nice to see excited capitals and some "!!!" in here.

I hope to see some more shortly. :)

Timeline
Dani, Sara, PB&J, all of you.. I'm thinking of you all.

I always look to see who has had some progress, it's always nice to see excited capitals and some "!!!" in here.

I hope to see some more shortly. :)

thanks Gemmie, i hope sooonnnnnnnnnn we all receive that noa2 waiting is like being in prison for a crime u didnt do and waiting for somebody to listen and bail u out lol

sara

I just noticed your signature! :rofl: i like that!

I just added it a few days ago. :thumbs:

hey i like it lol i never noticed before

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
congratulations for the touches guys, i'm waiting for congressmen/senator to start dealing with us too :)

Hi there, have you tried to contact USCIS about your case?, or have you asked for an infopass tofind out what's going on with your petition??

I'm no there yet, I'm overr 5 mos. and hoping toget NOA2 in the next few days...

Good Luck to you

LUISH

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

So I made my traditional Friday afternoon call to CSC.

This time they told me that our file was on a Supervisor's desk waiting to be reviewed. According to this person, if there is any issue with our file it has to be completely investigated. Once they do that, someone has to write a memo about it and then a supervisor has to sign off on it to cover the adjudicator's butt I guess.

He also called the 6 month processing time a "rough estimate" and basically said it was a bunch of #######. It's nice to hear someone tell the truth for once. Hopefully the info on our case was real too. He did verify that we have been in the background processing unit since Nov. 25/26. It also sounded like there is some sort of 3 month cut off for being back there. Like that's how long they think it will last or it's a time limit kinda thing.

Anyway, just something for everyone to think about I guess.

Hope everyone is having a good night.

NOA 2. Really?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.