Wendy+Greger

6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sara, this might be it for ya !!

This would be so good, one huge present! Praying, Sara, praying for this week's approval for you ! (L)

thank you, it would be a fantastic birthday present for me, my birth day is the 22 i hope pray i receive this gift

sara

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sara,

ohh sara i pray :innocent: this is what we have all been waiting for for you. you seem like a caring and wonderful person. And i agree if you got your NOA2 we would all feel like we got ours :yes: . it would bring hope for us all. and remind us never to give up in this process. you are a legend here. you are a source of positive words of encouragement. We all love (L) you and we all need this to happen for you. :)(F)

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

Comments : My application was touched atleast 12 times before getting to NVC

01/04/09: Went to senators office to speak to them about an inquiry into my case.

01/06.09: Senators office send letter of inquiry to UNCIS CSC.

02/18/09: Called USCIS asked for service request

02/21/09: Recieved letter from USCIS that im in security checks :( and to call beck in 6 nonths..... WOW

02/25/09: APPPRROOVVVVAAALLLL NOA2 Alhumduallah

03/05/09: NVC receives papers

03/06/09: NVC send papers to counsulate

03/12/09: Counsulate have papers

03/27/09: Packet 3

04/02/09: Doctors (everything is a-okay0

04/28/09: Interview

04/28/09: AP ( need nothing further will call when able to proceed

05/04/09: Counsulate call and tell her to come 05/06/09 to counsulate for appointment? Told to bring passport......Is this the day???

05/06/09: Second interview (everything went well) Counsulate keep passport

05/07/09: Call from counsulate to pick up visa tomorrow

05/08/09: VIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAA IN HAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

ALLLLLLLLHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUAAALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

05/19/09: Inshallah my hobi will be in my arms!

age.png

event.png

Timeline
Sara,

ohh sara i pray :innocent: this is what we have all been waiting for for you. you seem like a caring and wonderful person. And i agree if you got your NOA2 we would all feel like we got ours :yes: . it would bring hope for us all. and remind us never to give up in this process. you are a legend here. you are a source of positive words of encouragement. We all love (L) you and we all need this to happen for you. :)(F)

thank you very much. what you have said is very beautiful and very heart felt by me. i have seen all the times you have been touched i hope that ur noa2 is coming this week. ur a very good person thank you

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Sara,

thank you very much. what you have said is very beautiful and very heart felt by me. i have seen all the times you have been touched i hope that ur noa2 is coming this week. ur a very good person thank you

sara

Thank you thank you very much

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

Comments : My application was touched atleast 12 times before getting to NVC

01/04/09: Went to senators office to speak to them about an inquiry into my case.

01/06.09: Senators office send letter of inquiry to UNCIS CSC.

02/18/09: Called USCIS asked for service request

02/21/09: Recieved letter from USCIS that im in security checks :( and to call beck in 6 nonths..... WOW

02/25/09: APPPRROOVVVVAAALLLL NOA2 Alhumduallah

03/05/09: NVC receives papers

03/06/09: NVC send papers to counsulate

03/12/09: Counsulate have papers

03/27/09: Packet 3

04/02/09: Doctors (everything is a-okay0

04/28/09: Interview

04/28/09: AP ( need nothing further will call when able to proceed

05/04/09: Counsulate call and tell her to come 05/06/09 to counsulate for appointment? Told to bring passport......Is this the day???

05/06/09: Second interview (everything went well) Counsulate keep passport

05/07/09: Call from counsulate to pick up visa tomorrow

05/08/09: VIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAA IN HAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

ALLLLLLLLHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUAAALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

05/19/09: Inshallah my hobi will be in my arms!

age.png

event.png

Strange. We were touched too today, Feb 16. I thought CSC was closed....? I didn't even call this time.

why CSC is close? or was yesterday?

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Strange. We were touched too today, Feb 16. I thought CSC was closed....? I didn't even call this time.

All government agencies are closed on national holidays. Yesterday was a National Holiday, known as Presidents Day.

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

All government agencies are closed on national holidays. Yesterday was a National Holiday, known as Presidents Day.

thanks for the info, i need learn every american holidays :blush:

K-1 & K-2
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:

CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Timeline
That is good I guess?!?! Is he bringing your fiancé too so you guys can see each other??

wow i wish but no he works here in the usa off and on then goes back to india he has green card and he comes to see his eldest son that is also working as a doctor here and a citizen of the usa

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Touched again today...Feb 17. They must have some sort of mid month audit for people in background check cause this happens every month.

NOA 2. Really?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
David - 6 - 9 months to get the VISA yes, But we are just trying to get the NOA2, which usually takes about 3 - 4 months.

Estadia - what do you mean you have to wait it out again???? They should do it now that they found it right????

It's not that you should have to get at the end of the line??????????

What line are you talking about I just noticed that Vermont gave noa2 in 90 days while I wait for 6 months & 3 weeks

I thought it was first come first served. why is it that all government workers see no need to do their job on time.

I learned that the ambassador of Guangzhou china only works 2 hours a day 5 days a week and gets off for all of USA and China holidays and makes maybe over 150 thousand a year hows that for good working conditions.

Did you know your fiancee is more dangerous to the USA than the men that flew the planes into the trade center they got their visa in 1 week and we wait months to get ours. how many of you remember the protesting that went on in 2003 at the Texas service center for non service on 129f visas?????

or in 2003 all of the k-1 applications that got thrown in the trash in california to eliminate the backlog??????? I DO

And thanks to Mr. Bush that made you fiancee a purchase not a privlege $2,600.00 from filing for visa till you get citizenship. 2004 it was less than 1 thousand dollars and this is only to INS.

Do any of you know about adopting kids from other countries you don't adopt them you buy them I know a couple that paid $4,500 each for 2 boys from Russia. in 2004. Can you gess I don't like waiting either.

You may be only one person in the world,

but you may be the whole world to one person

LIVED IN YUDU CHINA SINCE 5-5-2008

SENT 129F AUG 5 2008

NOA1 AUG 13TH 2008--8 DAYS

NOA2 MAR 20TH 2009--227 DAYS

RECEIVED P3 MAY18TH--286 DAYS

RETURNED P3 MAY 19TH--287 DAYS

RECEIVED P4 JULY 3 4:30 PM

JUST 351 DAYS TO GET INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW DATE JULY 30TH 7:30 AM

RECEIVED A BLUE GOT IT TAKEN CARE OF

NOW INTO A DNA TEST

R4ECEIVED VISAS 3-26-2010 FOR VISAS

POE SAN FRANSISCO APRIL 6TH 2010

HAVE BE IN THE SYSTEM FOR 1 YR 8 MO 16 DAYS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I got a letter from my Congressman that they will start looking into my case asap and gave me a case number. Yippee!!! :dance: I'm so happy!! This is the first bit of hope/help I've gotten in 7 months of silence. Now maybe I can visit my honey, when I get back we may hear something! I'm so happy just to see any sign of hope, or sign of life in my case!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

I got a letter from my Congressman that they will start looking into my case asap and gave me a case number. Yippee!!! :dance: I'm so happy!! This is the first bit of hope/help I've gotten in 7 months of silence. Now maybe I can visit my honey, when I get back we may hear something! I'm so happy just to see any sign of hope, or sign of life in my case!

i say to you the other day, you gonna have your NOA2 before me!!!! i'm so happy for you :star::star:

K-1 & K-2
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:

CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

What does that mean? the congressman will look into it or USCIS will? Did it say anything about pending background checks?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.