Wendy+Greger

6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

it was because of expedite request i had made in dec of 08 due to my medical problems they stated they could not because of where their records indicated our case was, oh God would be so great if this was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post here as soon as you know dear!! of course, after letting your fiance know..except its like the middle of the night india, isnt it??

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
it was because of expedite request i had made in dec of 08 due to my medical problems they stated they could not because of where their records indicated our case was, oh God would be so great if this was it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post here as soon as you know dear!! of course, after letting your fiance know..except its like the middle of the night india, isnt it??

yes buttttttttttttt ;) he is a doctor so he has to answer his cell phone lol

sara

sara

ahh nice! my fiance ignores me if i call in the middle of the night haha. i dont think he does it on purpose though. do you still check the status of your case every day? im already trying not to

Timeline

sara

ahh nice! my fiance ignores me if i call in the middle of the night haha. i dont think he does it on purpose though. do you still check the status of your case every day? im already trying not to

i wasnt for a long time but since i found out the problem with the case of course now i am lol

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congratulations! Now send some of that good karma our way! :innocent:

I still cannot believe it but we got approved :dance:

When I opened my gmail I saw an e-mail from CRIS, I looked for the word "approval", found it and started to tremble and cry, I got so "used" to being stuck that I thought we would never have this NOA2.

I checked immediately our online status, to make sure it was not a bad joke :)

"On February 13, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)"

It's for real.... :dance:

What a great present for valentine's day!!

So don't lose hope!!!!

I don't know if contacting our senator helped (we got the approval almost one week after the senator contacted USCIS), I don't know what got us stuck in security checks, I know that there were times when I got so pessimistic thinking the worse, but here came the big day.

2007-11-30: I-129F received by CSC

2008-02-04: NOA1

2009-03-02: NOA2

2009-03-12: Received by NVC

2009-04-16: Sent to consulate

2009-05-23: Packet 3 received

you or someone else jokalu :) you never know

you right!!! :blush:

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

i know for all the time i have been waiting i should not get excited but my case was touched today and i AM excited

sara

OMG !!!! you are really close..............you deserve it!!! :dance:

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
what a great news sara, we will pray for you :) it would be a miracle come true :)

thank you we need all the prayers we can get and it should would be a miracle

sara

I think, it is time sara. I really hope you can leave this place and focus on better times to come :) YAY!

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

Timeline
Strange. We were touched too today, Feb 16. I thought CSC was closed....? I didn't even call this time.

oh my gosh i hope its ur noa2 praying for you!

sara

what a great news sara, we will pray for you :) it would be a miracle come true :)

thank you we need all the prayers we can get and it should would be a miracle

sara

I think, it is time sara. I really hope you can leave this place and focus on better times to come :) YAY!

oh i hope and i pray, i pray for all of us in here, we all need our guys or girls home what ever the case maybe

sara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.