Wendy+Greger

6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Savaleta,

USCIS told us we were sitting on something desk too long time ago. It just meant we were assigned to an officer. This can mean anything from 1 day to 8 weeks! We were assigned Nov 13 I believe and got finally approved January 8!!

To all you guys here that still remember Dan and me: We got approved today at the embassy with almost no question asked. Keep the faith!!! Just when we lost ours we got approved.... :rolleyes:

congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

WOW!!!! I can't believe it!!! That is soooo awesome! Praise the LORD!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

I-129F Sent : 2008-06-23

Interview: 2009-02-27 APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa received: 2009-03-05

Wedding: 2009-03-21

Sent AOS: 2009-05-12

Check cashed: 2009-05-20

NOAs received: 2009-05-22

Biometrics letter: 2009-05-28

Biometrics appointment:2009-06-09

card production ordered:2009-06-19

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Do i need an invitation or password? I'm joining your club since tomorrow, we're making six months... :D

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Do i need an invitation or password? I'm joining your club since tomorrow, we're making six months... :D

You are officially invited and welcomed. I'm sorry you have to join us tho. :(

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Yeah, i didnt want to...but no one ask me :) i can follow here what people post for the things they do after they reach the six months waiting, it will help :)

Thank you for welcoming me,

lets hope there will be some approvals soon, the last time we called CSC they told us july fillers are being approved so i keep my fingers crossed for them :)

Have a nice day,

Dani

Edited by Dani^Chris Perry
as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Yeah, i didnt want to...but no one ask me :) i can follow here what people post for the things they do after they reach the six months waiting, it will help :)

Thank you for welcoming me,

lets hope there will be some approvals soon, the last time we called CSC they told us july fillers are being approved so i keep my fingers crossed for them :)

Have a nice day,

Dani

Welcome guys! lets hope you dont have to wait too long. :star:

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

welcome, and sorry you have to join us in this thread!!!! i hope is really true that they are approve july filer....am july 22

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Well, we are officially in the 12+ months waiting club. Time to start a new thread?? Just kidding. Mostly.

2007-11-30: I-129F received by CSC

2008-02-04: NOA1

2009-03-02: NOA2

2009-03-12: Received by NVC

2009-04-16: Sent to consulate

2009-05-23: Packet 3 received

Timeline
Well, we are officially in the 12+ months waiting club. Time to start a new thread?? Just kidding. Mostly.

Wow. That's awful. What does uscis say when you contact them? Have you had anyone make inquiries on your behalf?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

oh no i didnt realize ur time line was so long i only looked at the date u joined vj, i will pray for u plz plz contact anyone and everyone and if all else fails just keep pushing the customer service person u get a hold of when u call. i hope u have good news soon

sara

OMG !! :wacko:

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Timeline

Yes, I have made status requests as has my U.S. Representative and Senator. We are in security checks.

I was kind of resigned to waiting longer until I heard Sara's latest news. I really would like them to find my physical file. If we're still in checks, fine, but I would like to know something and make sure it's not an unsent RFE like Sara's.

Wow. That's awful. What does uscis say when you contact them? Have you had anyone make inquiries on your behalf?

2007-11-30: I-129F received by CSC

2008-02-04: NOA1

2009-03-02: NOA2

2009-03-12: Received by NVC

2009-04-16: Sent to consulate

2009-05-23: Packet 3 received

Timeline
Yes, I have made status requests as has my U.S. Representative and Senator. We are in security checks.

I was kind of resigned to waiting longer until I heard Sara's latest news. I really would like them to find my physical file. If we're still in checks, fine, but I would like to know something and make sure it's not an unsent RFE like Sara's.

That's crazy. I don't understand why background checks would take soooo long. A year? I'm sorry you've been waiting that long. It's not fair.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, a customer support person at CSC is doing a service request for me...they told me I am in background checks (surprise) but who knows, we'll see what happens.

Any touches yet PB? Jokalu?

NOA 2. Really?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.