Wendy+Greger

6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
im a student still so three to five thousand dollars is a lot for us sara

What are you studying?

just finished my associates for applied science (graphic design) and now working on my BA for web design........

Edited by estadia

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Cool. Well, there goes my theory that you were a nuclear scientist with information they don't want to fall into the wrong hands... :whistle:

NOA 2. Really?

Timeline
Cool. Well, there goes my theory that you were a nuclear scientist with information they don't want to fall into the wrong hands... :whistle:

:rofl: nope as u see just normal plain person that wants to get married to her guy lol nothing special about us, well he is a doctor maybe its the science he had to take to become a doctor thats holding it up lol who knows only them lol

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi. I went to my local uscis office yesterday for an infopass appointment. Was told that my file is sitting on a supervisor's desk in california. He said it's been there for 6 days. What does that mean? I have no clue. I already had a senator make an inquiry weeks ago. I'm going to have a congressman make an inquiry this week.

Timeline
Hi. I went to my local uscis office yesterday for an infopass appointment. Was told that my file is sitting on a supervisor's desk in california. He said it's been there for 6 days. What does that mean? I have no clue. I already had a senator make an inquiry weeks ago. I'm going to have a congressman make an inquiry this week.

i would think that is is sitting there waiting to be approved but i could be wrong so dont get to excited

sara

Timeline

i would think that is is sitting there waiting to be approved but i could be wrong so dont get to excited

sara

I know. Getting excited will get me nowhere. It's just so frustrating. The guy told me to come back in 30 days. Whatever. My baby will be here in 35 days without his father. Obviously they don't care about that.

Timeline

sara

I know. Getting excited will get me nowhere. It's just so frustrating. The guy told me to come back in 30 days. Whatever. My baby will be here in 35 days without his father. Obviously they don't care about that.

awe well congratulations on the new baby that is coming and i hope and pray he can be here for the birth of ur baby

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Wow Sara, I couldn't help to stop by, I see you got new plans if NOA2 is not received, You go girl don't let anybody ruin your plans!. Just be positive and think anywhere you go you are going to make it!.

There is recession everywhere but India, haven't you heard?. So for people who think the USA is better, let me tell you nothing lasts forever and the situation now is proof.

It depends on each individual and the will and strenght to survive in this world.

XOXO,

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Timeline
Wow Sara, I couldn't help to stop by, I see you got new plans if NOA2 is not received, You go girl don't let anybody ruin your plans!. Just be positive and think anywhere you go you are going to make it!.

There is recession everywhere but India, haven't you heard?. So for people who think the USA is better, let me tell you nothing lasts forever and the situation now is proof.

It depends on each individual and the will and strenght to survive in this world.

XOXO,

thank you.......it is something we been kicking around for a while

and it is starting to be something that i think i might just be looking forward to lol

sara

Savaleta,

USCIS told us we were sitting on something desk too long time ago. It just meant we were assigned to an officer. This can mean anything from 1 day to 8 weeks! We were assigned Nov 13 I believe and got finally approved January 8!!

To all you guys here that still remember Dan and me: We got approved today at the embassy with almost no question asked. Keep the faith!!! Just when we lost ours we got approved.... :rolleyes:

:clock::clock::clock::clock::clock::cry::cry::cry::girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn:

hi guys!!! any news?

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Timeline
Savaleta,

USCIS told us we were sitting on something desk too long time ago. It just meant we were assigned to an officer. This can mean anything from 1 day to 8 weeks! We were assigned Nov 13 I believe and got finally approved January 8!!

To all you guys here that still remember Dan and me: We got approved today at the embassy with almost no question asked. Keep the faith!!! Just when we lost ours we got approved.... :rolleyes:

Great...Thanks for the info. I sure hope it's not 8 more weeks!

Congrats on your approval today at the embassy. that's so exciting!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congratulations on finally escaping the first part of all this..

NOA 2. Really?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.