6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys!!! what you doing? any touch? any something?????? here NOTHING, but i just to be use to see the same F"·$&%( S/&))(.............. CASE RECEIVED AND PENDING........................

K-1 & K-2
Visa in hand: may 14
POE: Chicago (O'Hare) 05/29/2009 finally together!!!958013z2g3nx0iwd.gif
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:
sep 25 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox (AOS FOR K-I & K-2)
sep 27 received and signed
0ct 7 NOA in mailbox (dated oct 2 )
oct 13 biometrics letter (10/27/2009)(DONE)
oct 21 transfer to CSC letter in mailbox ( dated oct 16)
nov 13 : EAD & AP approved
touch after EAD & AP approval? USCIS crazy ppl.
nov 20: AP arrive in the mail
nov 21: EAD arrive in mail

NOV 30: AOS APPROVED (Thanks GOD)
DEC 5: GC & SS arrived in mail
I-751 sent: 08/26/2011
NOA 1: 08/30/2011
BIO: 10/13/2011[/color
I-751 approved 06/28/2012
CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Estadia, do you ever think about going to Pakistan, getting married and applying for a K3?

mmm no lol perviz is in india.......as for getting married and applying he wont apply again for visa for usa if this does not go thru he is tired and truthfully so am i so im moving to india in june if we still do not have any movement on the case

sara

Estadia, do you ever think about going to Pakistan, getting married and applying for a K3?

mmm no lol perviz is in india.......as for getting married and applying he wont apply again for visa for usa if this does not go thru he is tired and truthfully so am i so im moving to india in june if we still do not have any movement on the case

sara

i hope you dont have to move to India.....USA is better in many many ways, so i wish you the best for you , your life, and your relationship!! :star:

K-1 & K-2
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:

CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Timeline

sara

i hope you dont have to move to India.....USA is better in many many ways, so i wish you the best for you , your life, and your relationship!! :star:

well i wish he could come here to but lets face it we are going on two years now just waiting on our noa2 and it hasnt happened so that does not give me much faith in the system.........

sara

sara

well i wish he could come here to but lets face it we are going on two years now just waiting on our noa2 and it hasnt happened so that does not give me much faith in the system.........

sara

tell me about it, i either trust in the system , :crying::crying: and good luck for everything you do!! :)

K-1 & K-2
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:

CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

sara

sara

Hi sara! I´ve been reading your posts since a longer time now. I don´t even know what to say to you. It is incredibly unfair and I am really impressed with how you are dealing with it. You must be a very strong person.

Here is something I found the other day.

http://immigrationroad.com/green-card/contact-uscis-fbi.php

You´ve probably seen it before. I am just curious if you ever considered the last option: filing a lawsuit. It is probably expensive. But I really think that this whole process is just so unfair and that everyone should have the right to live with their loved ones in the country of their choice. And afterall the U.S. is a civilized country and its citizens have certain rights.

Just a thought I am having here.

I am really feeling with you sara. Good luck for everything!

NOA1 August 22nd

touched after congressman inquriry January 27th

touched again February 27th

NOA2 hardcopy March 7th

Interview April 23rd

Visa in mail April 29th

Flight to US May 14th

Timeline

sara

sara

Hi sara! I´ve been reading your posts since a longer time now. I don´t even know what to say to you. It is incredibly unfair and I am really impressed with how you are dealing with it. You must be a very strong person.

You´ve probably seen it before. I am just curious if you ever considered the last option: filing a lawsuit. It is probably expensive. But I really think that this whole process is just so unfair and that everyone should have the right to live with their loved ones in the country of their choice. And afterall the U.S. is a civilized country and its citizens have certain rights.

thank you very much for ur post........yes we have talked about making a lawsuit but its more money that we have im a student still so three to five thousand dollars is a lot for us..........we been saving up and i have what i would spend on his aos but that is still not enough to make a law suite............so we mostly pray and i keep recontacting everyone that has anything to do with immigration and any influence on immigration

sara

sara

sara

thank you very much for ur post........yes we have talked about making a lawsuit but its more money that we have im a student still so three to five thousand dollars is a lot for us..........we been saving up and i have what i would spend on his aos but that is still not enough to make a law suite............so we mostly pray and i keep recontacting everyone that has anything to do with immigration and any influence on immigration

sara

you born in Guatemala!!! wow i never imagine that, so you learn spanish?

K-1 & K-2
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:

CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Timeline

sara

sara

sara

yes my family is mostly spanish so kind of hard not to lol

Sorry about the country Estadia, I don't know what was up with me yesterday but I wasn't thinking right. :bonk:

lol its ok we lived in pakistan for about four years lol

sara

sara

sara

sara

Sorry about the country Estadia, I don't know what was up with me yesterday but I wasn't thinking right. :bonk:

sara

you are international girl and chapina too...... :P

K-1 & K-2
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:

CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Timeline

sara

sara

sara

sara

you are international girl and chapina too...... :P

:yes:

my fiance send the letters to his Senators two weeks ago, and we dont hear anything , so we have to WAIT , i hate this word W A I T no more wait please!!!

K-1 & K-2
384957uvzupp2kbf.gif
AOS Journey:

CARD RECEIVED 05/07/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.