Wendy+Greger

6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

awe caroline................i just saw ur time line, im sorry we have to welcome u into our club.........i will put u in my prayers i hope u get ur noa2 this coming week

Edited by estadia

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just noticed that it's been 2 years and 3 days since you saw him, Sara.

I'm so sorry that that's the case, and I truly hope that this is the last few months that you have to spend apart. You're an August filer now, and CSC have been blasting through those for the past month or so.

Timeline
Oh thank you, you seem like such a lovely person, so undeserving of this. I will pray that you get yours too. How did you meet your fiance? You must miss him so much. :clock:

yup i miss him a lot, im muslim so we have one of two ways to meet our life partner either allow our family to pick some guys for us to meet and either disapprove or approve, or do as i did and hope that our family will allow us to make the choice of our own. I did it by putting my profile with out picture on a muslim matrimonial site.........there were a lot of creeps out there as well as visa seekers. I talked to a lot of people and in the end i felt right with perivz our relationship grew from there.....not as romantic as most peoples but we as muslims do not date :)

I just noticed that it's been 2 years and 3 days since you saw him, Sara.

I'm so sorry that that's the case, and I truly hope that this is the last few months that you have to spend apart. You're an August filer now, and CSC have been blasting through those for the past month or so.

God Gemmie i hope ur right im about to lost my mind over all of this its like a nightmare u just never wake up from lol

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

God Gemmie i hope ur right im about to lost my mind over all of this its like a nightmare u just never wake up from lol

sara

My apologies if you've been asked this before, but are two planning on any visits soon? I'd be insane going 2 yrs without seeing my guy. I know its expensive but who cares, you hearts are more important.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Timeline

no need to apologies Gemmie,

i was going to go to India in dec right after the holiday here in the USA but in Nov i went to an oral surgeon to have my wisdom teeth removed surgically and before putting me to sleep he found my blood pressure very high and heard a leak in my heart so i have been going thru medical treatment since then and i have my next eco gram in june if everything looks good then i am going to india if we are still like we are under back ground security checks, and prolly wont come back. took me two years to talk him into coming to the usa and he has already told me if this fails we are not going to try again he was only coming because i wanted him to...............

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i was going to go to India in dec right after the holiday here in the USA but in Nov i went to an oral surgeon to have my wisdom teeth removed surgically and before putting me to sleep he found my blood pressure very high and heard a leak in my heart so i have been going thru medical treatment since then and i have my next eco gram in june if everything looks good then i am going to india if we are still like we are under back ground security checks, and prolly wont come back. took me two years to talk him into coming to the usa and he has already told me if this fails we are not going to try again he was only coming because i wanted him to...............

Hi! I always saw you in some forum. And I know how hard to do waiting. We might have different religion, but I pray to God that someone from USCIS who have your case will be touch by holy spirit and enlighten his/her heart to give you approval. Be strong! Let LOVE prevails. :)

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Timeline

Hi! I always saw you in some forum. And I know how hard to do waiting. We might have different religion, but I pray to God that someone from USCIS who have your case will be touch by holy spirit and enlighten his/her heart to give you approval. Be strong! Let LOVE prevails. :)

hi, thank you for ur prayers, for us God is God anyone that believes in God their prayers can be answered :)

Timeline
hi, thank you for ur prayers, for us God is God anyone that believes in God their prayers can be answered :)

Sara, since you've been on here a long time, have u ever seen an noa2 get denied? i know there are appeals n stuff, but ever seen anyone go through that? not that i'm worried really, just wondering, seen denials for noa2 or the k1?

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jere. 29:11

Timeline

Oh no! how scary! a leak in your heart??? that cannot be good. u poor thing, what a trial u are in! well maybe God wants you there instead, sounds like it. this is a big storm u are in, but I know God has a purpose for it...sounds like He's steering u in another direction. Aaaw, wish i could give u a big hug!

Timeline

Oh no! how scary! a leak in your heart??? that cannot be good. u poor thing, what a trial u are in! well maybe God wants you there instead, sounds like it. this is a big storm u are in, but I know God has a purpose for it...sounds like He's steering u in another direction. Aaaw, wish i could give u a big hug!

thank you i was born with a hole in my heart already and it had closed just this visa ####### has helped my blood pressure increase to the point that my heart increased in size and as i like to say blew a gasket sounds better than the medical term lol, it will be ok in the end im sure of it :thumbs:my blood pressure has been under control now for at least one month and i have energy again and no longer short of breath so thats an improvement and the hole will close as it did before, i kept my medical problems off the board until i was sure i was gonna be ok because there is already so much problems that people are going thru just didnt seem right to make anyone worry even more u know what i mean?

thank you so much for ur prayers as i tell everyone that prays for us it is what keeps us going i think non of u will ever know how very much they mean to us.

now as far as denial of noa2 really i can not think of even one denial at this stage that i have seen there are people that have already been completely thru the process and still on the board so they might have but to my knowledge no.

sara

Timeline
thank you i was born with a hole in my heart already and it had closed just this visa ####### has helped my blood pressure increase to the point that my heart increased in size and as i like to say blew a gasket sounds better than the medical term lol, it will be ok in the end im sure of it :thumbs:my blood pressure has been under control now for at least one month and i have energy again and no longer short of breath so thats an improvement and the hole will close as it did before, i kept my medical problems off the board until i was sure i was gonna be ok because there is already so much problems that people are going thru just didnt seem right to make anyone worry even more u know what i mean?

thank you so much for ur prayers as i tell everyone that prays for us it is what keeps us going i think non of u will ever know how very much they mean to us.

now as far as denial of noa2 really i can not think of even one denial at this stage that i have seen there are people that have already been completely thru the process and still on the board so they might have but to my knowledge no.

sara

wow. well praise God ur health is improving, but shame on uscis for doing this to you! all u need is one person to approve it n send it over, blimey! this process is harming your health n that is serious! why are u being punished for falling love with a non-American. :angry:

well, we are at a new month again. Maybe uscis will give u a great Valentine's present this year! you are long and beyond overdue! God bless!! (L)(F)

Timeline

wow. well praise God ur health is improving, but shame on uscis for doing this to you! all u need is one person to approve it n send it over, blimey! this process is harming your health n that is serious! why are u being punished for falling love with a non-American. :angry:

well, we are at a new month again. Maybe uscis will give u a great Valentine's present this year! you are long and beyond overdue! God bless!! (L)(F)

if i dont get the Valentine present :whistle: my birth day is feb 22 im praying for an early b.day present lol

sara

Timeline
if i dont get the Valentine present :whistle: my birth day is feb 22 im praying for an early b.day present lol

sara

yes! Please Lord let this be Sara's month!

sara

yes! Please Lord let this be Sara's month!

AMEN! Sara, u are an awesome human being! Congratulate your fiance for being so wise in choosing you as a life partner! :star::star::star::star::star:

As I pray for me and my family, I pray for ya, because I know that even if you are strong in your faith, you also have weak moments, and I ask God to reach for you !

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.