Wendy+Greger

6+ months waiting Club

1,947 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well today is officially 7 months since our NA01!! Dont' know whether to laugh or cry!!

We're with you Wendy & Greger. This is sh*t! :angry:

Our Senator tells us he can do nothing! Our lawyer is going to "look into it!!"

The service request tells us our case is received & pending! REALLY! wo... I didnt know that! Tell us somethin we don't know!!

Urgh...vent over for now! :angry:

oh man im so sorry that its been seven months its so hard and its even harder when nobody will tell u what is going on

my prayer are with u

sara

well for us i think we might have some good news in sept we applied for expedite they refused us based on the fact that our case they said was in security now we tried again the beginning of this month to expedite i got a letter on satr requesting supporting documents for the expedite request so either we are out of security or they are seriously thinking of expediting even if it is in security yet so we are praying hard

i hope also that ur case is given the noa2 fast

sara

Well, it's nothing compared to your story. I never thought this process would be so hard. We aren't even close to interview stage yet!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really get it.

I mean why cant they just take out the cases that are over a certain waiting period, say 6 or 7 months, and if there is nothing wrong have it adjudicated?! I think its just unfair because people that have filed after you get approved and there is no obvious reason for this delay. USCIS sucks!

Timeline
I don't really get it.

I mean why cant they just take out the cases that are over a certain waiting period, say 6 or 7 months, and if there is nothing wrong have it adjudicated?! I think its just unfair because people that have filed after you get approved and there is no obvious reason for this delay. USCIS sucks!

not body understands them lol and they say they can not adjudicate cases until our cases show that our s/o is not a threat to national security

Man, if they let me wait like you USCIS will create another threat to national security itself....

Why does a USC have no right to be with their loved one immediately. That the US government checks us out is totally ok. But I at least want to be able to be with him during that time... :huh:

Timeline
Man, if they let me wait like you USCIS will create another threat to national security itself....

Why does a USC have no right to be with their loved one immediately. That the US government checks us out is totally ok. But I at least want to be able to be with him during that time... :huh:

well what shocks me is there has never to my knowledge been a case against the security of the usa thru marraige or k1 only business and student visa

so why are we paying the price?

we really hope this request for supporting documents for our expedite request means we are finally clear of security plz pray for us

Escadia, believe me I am thinking about you very often and I pray for you!!!

I hope this means your case has been cleared and things will start to move really really fast now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
Oh God I hope so! I think of you daily! Please God let this be it!

01/06/2006 - Met In Crystal Lake, IL

03/25/2008 - He was denied re-entry to the U.S. for using the tourist visa too many times.

03/28/2008 - My first visit to Sweden

04/23/2008 - NOA1

05/26/2008 - Touched

05/28/2008 - Met in Canada

06/20/2008 - 2nd trip to Sweden

10/23/2008 - Contacted Congressman

10/28/2008 - Touched

10/29/2008 - Touched

11/25/2008 - 3rd trip to Sweden

12/17/2008 - Contacted Congressman

01/31/2009 - Lawyer sent Service Request

02/04/2009 - Touched

02/05/2009 - Touched

02/11/2009 - 4th trip to Sweden

02/25/2008 - Contacted Congressman

02/27/2009 - Was told by Congressman I will be in Security Checks for a "LONG TIME"

03/03/2009 - Info Pass Apointment - They said they couldn't help me

03/02/2009 - NOA2

Timeline
Oh God I hope so! I think of you daily! Please God let this be it!

thank you ameen.

we have been waiting for the attorney to get back to us yesterday or today cuz my mom sent him an email telling him about the response we received about the request for expedite but i guess this snow/ice storm has kept him out of the office the last couple of days any way im going to get statements from all the resources involved that we made the expedite claim for so that we can be ready to fax it all off as soon as he tells us what else to fax lol we are kind of excited but feeling kind of like mmmm is this a trick question lol

sara

Edited by estadia

Ok, guys, so as you can see from my timeline, I am VERY close to my 6 months from NOA1, so I'm joining your club. :unsure:

I don't think they will do some magic tricks for me these days (hey, it's CSC we are talking about), so I am pretty sure that on Dec 24th (when I reach the 6 months limit) I will still be waiting for my NOA2.

Even though this club is not where I want to be (neither of us wants), I am here, so I might as well share some positive energy!

Good day to all of you, people, from all over the world! :thumbs:

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Oana, we have the almost exact timeline just that we filed at VSC. 3 of the end of jun filers at VSC are still waiting. How many from CSC?

I consider myself at athe 6 months mark up from next week.

We contacted a congressman and two senators again asking them to inquire about our case up from next week on (we hit 180 days on sunday) . Man, this waiting sucks.

Thank you, Natan, for letting us know!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Oana31 -

Welcome, and at the same time I am very sorry to see you have joined our club.

If you have not done so already I suggest you contact your congressman. After I talked to mine I got 3 touches. I didn't get approved yet, but at least I know my file is not lost under a desk somewhere.

01/06/2006 - Met In Crystal Lake, IL

03/25/2008 - He was denied re-entry to the U.S. for using the tourist visa too many times.

03/28/2008 - My first visit to Sweden

04/23/2008 - NOA1

05/26/2008 - Touched

05/28/2008 - Met in Canada

06/20/2008 - 2nd trip to Sweden

10/23/2008 - Contacted Congressman

10/28/2008 - Touched

10/29/2008 - Touched

11/25/2008 - 3rd trip to Sweden

12/17/2008 - Contacted Congressman

01/31/2009 - Lawyer sent Service Request

02/04/2009 - Touched

02/05/2009 - Touched

02/11/2009 - 4th trip to Sweden

02/25/2008 - Contacted Congressman

02/27/2009 - Was told by Congressman I will be in Security Checks for a "LONG TIME"

03/03/2009 - Info Pass Apointment - They said they couldn't help me

03/02/2009 - NOA2

Thank you, Wendy/Greger!

We will consider contacting the congressman if nothing happens 'till January. My baby went to an infopass appointment on Monday, and the guy there told him our case was assigned last week (why only last week?) to an officer. So, we should hear from them any day now. We'll see what "any day now" means for CSC !! :hehe:

US Citizen since 08/11/2015.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.