chox

The burden of the US economic crisis on Filipinos

481 posts in this topic

the comment was about the US and history ... nice try ... ehhh ... want to play again?

Here read again Happy Dancer's post which you commented on:

The Philippines is this way because we have been ripped off by the US. Check the history books dude, so you know what we educated Filipinas are talking about.

Nice try, Natty.

and spain and other countries had absolutely zero influence ? ... wow ... :wacko:

Okay, I'm gonna do an encore.

Duh! Do I have to spell it out for you??? Spain introduced Christianity and America taught us English. But they also introduced prostitution in the Philippines especially in Subic and Angeles which Roi Aggie is very familiar with. Is that clear to you now?

Now I wonder if Roi's wife/gf is aware that Roi has vast knowledge about Subic and Angeles. And he speaks the language too.

Geez, now I know why the standard of education in America is down to the current level. People are just, oh I hate the word but I'm gonna say it.... people are just so ignorant.

Okay, that's it sisters. I'm outta here. My hubby is restless now.

Good night to all of you my hot Filipina compatriots. I love it when they hate how we "brag" about ourselves. Jealous, envious, pathetic people.

Edited by Pinay Wife

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
the comment was about the US and history ... nice try ... ehhh ... want to play again?

Here read again Happy Dancer's post which you commented on:

The Philippines is this way because we have been ripped off by the US. Check the history books dude, so you know what we educated Filipinas are talking about.

Nice try, Natty.

and spain and other countries had absolutely zero influence ? ... wow ... :wacko:

Okay, I'm gonna do an encore.

Duh! Do I have to spell it out for you??? Spain introduced Christianity and America taught us English. But they also introduced prostitution in the Philippines especially in Subic and Angeles which Roi Aggie is very familiar with. Is that clear to you now?

Now I wonder if Roi's wife/gf is aware that Roi has vast knowledge about Subic and Angeles. And he speaks the language too.

Geez, now I know why the standard of education in America is down to the current level. People are just, oh I hate the word but I'm gonna say it.... people are just so ignorant.

Okay, that's it sisters. I'm outta here. My hubby is restless now.

Good night to all of you my hot Filipina compatriots. I love it when they hate how we "brag" about ourselves. Jealous, envious, pathetic people.

prostitution was not in the PI before the US was involved? :lol: wow ... you really believe this? :o

why someone else speaks the language may have nothing to do with prostitution ... ever consider this :bonk:

ignorant ... be careful of mirrors ....

brag about yourselves ... you are stating you are above everyone else? ... is this what you REALLY want to portray?

Edited by Natty Bumppo

i am so glad i am a FILIPINA, my AMERICAN husband just loves me so much and so proud of me, and he says I AM HOT! oh well, whatever :lol:

Why Do I Love To Cook?

I love to make people happy and amazingly enough nothing can put a big satisfied smile on someones face after a good hearty meal. That's why I love to cook.

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 06/23/08

I-129F NOA1 : 07/03/08

Touched: 07/01/08

Touched: 07/11/08

Touched: 10/09/08 NOA2

NOA2 hard copy: 10/18/08

I-129F left NVC: 10/16/08

NVC letter: 10/21/08

USEM received the papers: 10/23/08

Physical exam at SLEC: 11/06-07/08 - Passed

Appointment letter received: 11/10/08

Interview schedule: 11/14/08 - Passed

Visa Received : 11/22/2008... thank God...

US Entry : 12/03/2008

Marriage : 02/14/2008

POE: Guam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i am so glad i am a FILIPINA, my AMERICAN husband just loves me so much and so proud of me, and he says I AM HOT! oh well, whatever :lol:

this post ^ is worthless without pics :bonk:

Uhmmmm....ok, I was gonna say something but changed my mind. Ok, good luck Natty!

worthless haha! really dont wanna brag about myself natty... :)

this post ^ is worthless without pics :bonk:

Why Do I Love To Cook?

I love to make people happy and amazingly enough nothing can put a big satisfied smile on someones face after a good hearty meal. That's why I love to cook.

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 06/23/08

I-129F NOA1 : 07/03/08

Touched: 07/01/08

Touched: 07/11/08

Touched: 10/09/08 NOA2

NOA2 hard copy: 10/18/08

I-129F left NVC: 10/16/08

NVC letter: 10/21/08

USEM received the papers: 10/23/08

Physical exam at SLEC: 11/06-07/08 - Passed

Appointment letter received: 11/10/08

Interview schedule: 11/14/08 - Passed

Visa Received : 11/22/2008... thank God...

US Entry : 12/03/2008

Marriage : 02/14/2008

POE: Guam

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
They can still export their women.

Why the negative comment about Filipino women?

Well Colombia also exports drugs. The Philippines doesn't have anything else to export.

In case you don't know, we also export a lot of pineapples and bananas. The Philippines is not called a banana republic for nothing.

We also export our doctors, nurses, physical therapists, computer programmers. Our brains are being drained dry by First World countries because your citizens are too lazy to go to school to get an education.

By the way, USA, UK, Europe thank you for exporting your financial crisis to the Philippines. Much appreciated.

And hey First World, welcome to the Third World. We're happy to see you here.

Around the world, only Georgia, Cambodia, Laos and the Philippines backed the Republican candidate.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...y/International

You're welcome!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
And by the way, my fiance (USC) calls me his HOT FILIPINA HOUSEMAID WITH MORE BENEFITS THAN HE CAN AFFORD (I love it!). And I call him my HOT AMERICAN MEAL TICKET (Better!).

Ciao!

this is so wrong on so many levels. but hey, if you two want to refer to each other that way, feel free.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

And by the way, my fiance (USC) calls me his HOT FILIPINA HOUSEMAID WITH MORE BENEFITS THAN HE CAN AFFORD (I love it!). And I call him my HOT AMERICAN MEAL TICKET (Better!).

Ciao!

this is so wrong on so many levels. but hey, if you two want to refer to each other that way, feel free.

:blink: total agreement brother charles.....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

excellent point, sister....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I want to now how she is independant when her husband won't let her get an office job.

maybe independent in the kitchen? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!